Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

OK so I can now remove the esp from my Dropbox?

It's slightly different, I fixed one or two other issues, but it's up to you, you compare them in xEdit to see the difference.

Also to anyone reading, grab Luxor8071's mods while you can. They might not be around for long.

Edited by cptmcsplody

Some one on Nexus discord posted that Luzor8071 is apparently EWI.

There are links of an ENB forum post by EWI that are same images used in a Luxor mod.

Really Intrestingwe'll be keeping a eye on tht be a shame if his texture mod are pulled thou be we deal with it IF or WHEN that happens

I've played around for a few hours, and I have to say I am really impressed by how good the game looks and the fact that its stable with so many mods, its simply awesome! I've had no crash, and FPS is stable, with some exceptions in some open areas, but that's because I have a gtx 970.

Thank you very much for your guide, the result is many times breathtaking, and I can't wait to explore some more to see what interesting things I can discover. I will still update with the new guide changes once a few weeks, just in case it improves my experience in some way, but its going great so far. 

(And I have a favorite mod already, CBP Physics: Didn't realize such a small mod can have such a high positive impact to my gameplay experience  :rofl:  )

Edited by dreamer1986

I've played around for a few hours, and I have to say I am really impressed by how good the game looks and the fact that its stable with so many mods, its simply awesome! I've had no crash, and FPS is stable, with some exceptions in some open areas, but that's because I have a gtx 970.

Thank you very much for your guide, the result is many times breathtaking, and I can't wait to explore some more to see what interesting things I can discover. I will still update with the new guide changes once a few weeks, just in case it improves my experience in some way, but its going great so far. 

(And I have a favorite mod already, CBP Physics: Didn't realize such a small mod can have such a high positive impact to my gameplay experience  :rofl:  )

I'm glad to hear you like the DarkladyLexy's and the community's efforts! ::): :cool: :dance:

Ah, it's sometimes the little things that count the most! :;):

Edited by Decopauge123

Main Guide - Essential SKSE Plugins Section - No Poison Prompt Message SE

Main Guide - Essential SKSE Plugins Section - No Quit Prompt Message

Main Guide - Other Bug Fixes Section - Simple Barter Fix SE

Main Guide - Dialogue and Follower Control Section - A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition

How come you pulled those out? Where they broken or something?

Also who's this EWI character?

Main Guide - Dialogue and Follower Control Section - A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition

Also who's this EWI character?

EWI was a mod author who was banned after several warnings for using copyrighted assets/resources in their mods.

Edited by Kneph13

The Mod author is gone a took the mods as well.