Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I don't have any problems. I teleported there, moved around in the area, fought a wolf, no CTD

Thanks for confirming that. I guess it's not a general problem then, just one of my mods needing to be reinstalled. I just need to figure out which one could be targeting that specific area. I was doing a quest given by The Notice Board that sent me to the camp, but those are mostly radiant so shouldn't make changes in the areas they send you to I wouldn't have thought. I know LOTD has a quest that sends you there too, but that hasn't triggered in my game yet, so again not likely to be the culprit. Guess I'll start with those two anyway, and take it from there. 

Edited by Rogvir

Once I get all of the survival mods in, my favorite thing to do is to start with a Bosmer stranded on the coast of the sea of ghosts and have her survive using all of the wilderness crafting skills that come with those mods. SO much fun!!

Have you got Frostfall working with this build? I hear it's not as stable as the LE version... And btw, do you know of addons that allow you to gain a temporary boost of heat by doing exercise? Like running (well, at least, sprinting), mining, chopping wood, all forms of combat. Not enough to survive just by being active, more like a little boost to add some "immersion" ;)

DarkladyLexy, in the 18/05/18 Change Log, you posted

Removed:

Main Guide - Dialogue and Follower Control Section - A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition

Updated:

Merge Page - Miscellaneous Merged - Removed LookCloser.esp form merge Mod No Longer Available

but LookCloser.esp is still listed in Miscellaneous Merged.

Edited by Decopauge123

DarkladyLexy, in the 18/05/18 Change Log, you posted

Removed:

Main Guide - Dialogue and Follower Control Section - A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition

Updated:

Merge Page - Miscellaneous Merged - Removed LookCloser.esp form merge Mod No Longer Available

but LookCloser.esp is still listed in Miscellaneous Merged.

Oh I didn't save my edit silly me

From the F.W.I.W.-Y.M.M.V. Department:

DarkladyLexy, your KYE Patches Merged directions tell us    Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called KYE Patches   and to cut-n-paste the 6 listed KYE patches (2 of which are used in Animals Merged) into that mod folder.  I tried several different methods to support 2 merges with one mod, but none of them worked well for me (patches for Animals Merged would be listed in the right pane for KYE Patches Merged, or vice verse).  I finally realized that all I needed to do was (1) rename KYE Patches to KYE Patches - KYE and leave the 4 KYE Patches Merged patches in it, and (2) create a second new New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called KYE Patches - Animals, and cut-n-paste the 2 Animals Merged patches into this new mod.  Now, when I generate either Animals Merged or KYE Patches Merged, only the ESPs intended for that merge are listed in MO2's Right Pane. ::):

Edited by Decopauge123

From the F.W.I.W.-Y.M.M.V. Department:

DarkladyLexy, your KYE Patches Merged directions tell us    Create a New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called KYE Patches   and to cut-n-paste the 6 listed KYE patches (2 of which are used in Animals Merged) into that mod folder.  I tried several different methods to support 2 merges with one mod, but none of them worked well for me (patches for Animals Merged would be listed in the right pane for KYE Patches Merged, or vice verse).  I finally realized that all I needed to do was (1) rename KYE Patches to KYE Patches - KYE and leave the 4 KYE Patches Merged patches in it, and (2) create a second new New Folder in Mod Organizer\mods called KYE Patches - Animals, and cut-n-paste the 2 Animals Merged patches into this new mod.  Now, when I generate either Animals Merged or KYE Patches Merged, only the ESPs intended for that merge are listed in MO2's Right Pane. ::):

Damn @Decopauge123 you just WTF blew my mind.  Why all the work?  Putting the same mods into two different folders is redundant.  I took the instructions to mean to remove those two esps from the Animals merge and put them into the KYE Patches Merged and redo the Animals Merge.  It worked for me.  ("Where's the fun without complications?" ~Beckett - Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines~)

Edited by Kneph13

Damn @Decopauge123 you just WTF blew my mind.  Why all the work?  Putting the same mods into two different folders is redundant.  I took the instructions to mean to remove those two esps from the Animals merge and put them into the KYE Patches Merged and redo the Animals Merge.  It worked for me.  ("Where's the fun without complications?" ~Beckett - Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines~)

Read what I posted: I didn't put the same mods into two different folders.

::P: :rofl: Sorry man, I misinterpreted your post! ::): 

It's all good.  ::):  I know that it's possible to hide ESPs, but then I have to remember that I hid them.  The other methods I tried using to manage the 6 KYE patches in one folder for 2 merges all involved similar 'issues'.  Doing this in this manner allows me to re-generate either merge without having to deal with ESPs for the other merge.

Edited by Decopauge123