Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So it appears from the guide and others' comments on various threads, that we should be able to check off generate dynamic LOD as well as candle/fx glow? The manual says otherwise and all of those options are grayed out for me. I've searched keywords and also just read through the DynDOLOD threads on here, I'm not sure where I may have missed something...

Hey Lexy/others.  I'm finally coming towards the end of the guide (haven't killed myself just doing a few sections a night).  Before I do all the merges etc I wanted to check Lexy if there are any major updates planned on the guide you are working on? i.e. anything that will interupt the merges or change gameplay? If so I'll hold fire a bit before doing the finishing off.

Only mod I'm thinking of adding to the guide is opulent thieves guild (doing a sneaky playthrough althought o be honest whatever I initially intend I ALWAYS end up doing a sneaky archer playthrough :) ).  anyone already added that and did you have to do any CR with it or was it pretty painless? I don't think anything in guide currently affects the flagon?

Also interested. is JK's Skyrim not included just because of performance or does the likes of that still have issues with Immerive Citizens etc?

Hey Lexy/others.  I'm finally coming towards the end of the guide (haven't killed myself just doing a few sections a night).  Before I do all the merges etc I wanted to check Lexy if there are any major updates planned on the guide you are working on? i.e. anything that will interupt the merges or change gameplay? If so I'll hold fire a bit before doing the finishing off.

Only mod I'm thinking of adding to the guide is opulent thieves guild (doing a sneaky playthrough althought o be honest whatever I initially intend I ALWAYS end up doing a sneaky archer playthrough :) ).  anyone already added that and did you have to do any CR with it or was it pretty painless? I don't think anything in guide currently affects the flagon?

Also interested. is JK's Skyrim not included just because of performance or does the likes of that still have issues with Immerive Citizens etc?

There are some Balancing things to do with Morrowloot we are looking into over on the Discord Channel.

JK's is not included cos the FPS to too much for my liking. I belive the lite versiois compatible with ICAIO.

I am not planning any major overhaul like we have in in recent weeks thou but you never know fickle Mistress that is Skyrim Modding.

There are some Balancing things to do with Morrowloot we are looking into over on the Discord Channel.

JK's is not included cos the FPS to too much for my liking. I belive the lite versiois compatible with ICAIO.

I am not planning any major overhaul like we have in in recent weeks thou but you never know fickle Mistress that is Skyrim Modding.

True dat!  The new DynDOLOD instructions for renaming and changing script references is very easy to do with the "replace with" feature of and thank you NotePad++!

Edited by Kneph13

Fair enough. I really should figure this discord thing out sometime. Seems to be everywhere nowadays.

DarkladyLexy, under [Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim] in the [Weather Systems] section of the main Wiki, you posted

Special After Installation Instructions: (Use this replacer for Lightning During Thunderstorms.)

Why is this posted under Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition and not the Lighting During Storm section?

The file available for download from the link {Vivid Weathers SE - LightingDuringStorm Patch.esp} doesn't seem to be a Lightning During Thunderstorms replacer.

DarkladyLexy, under [Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition - a complete Weather and Visual overhaul for Skyrim] in the [Weather Systems] section of the main Wiki, you posted

Special After Installation Instructions: (Use this replacer for Lightning During Thunderstorms.)

Why is this posted under Vivid Weathers Definitive Edition and not the Lighting During Storm section?

The file available for download from the link {Vivid Weathers SE - LightingDuringStorm Patch.esp} doesn't seem to be a Lightning During Thunderstorms replacer.

cos it is a patch from vivid weathers

But the Morrowloot balance changes won't require a game restart, right?

hopefully not it will require  Pre-Smash and SMASH to be rerun. The test monkeys are working on it.

Hmm, now I'm worried. I've started to have fun a little with my shiny new Altmer, but I guess I can handle a restart if I really have to, its still early in the game.

But I really love the experience so far, a lot of fun. Maybe except the fact that I have to sleep so damn much and I have no portable bed.

Edited by dreamer1986

Hmm, now I'm worried. I've started to have fun a little with my shiny new Altmer, but I guess I can handle a restart if I really have to, its still early in the game.

But I really love the experience so far, a lot of fun. Maybe except the fact that I have to sleep so damn much and I have no portable bed.

you can adjust how qucikly things happen in iNeed MCM. lusyou craft bedrolls and thing for when you are out in the wild

Camping Lite or Simple Bedroll will fix that for you @dreamer1986.  You can also adjust your eating, drink, and sleeping frequency in the iNeed's MCM.  Hunterborn may have a bedroll as well, I'm not sure.  I am not ready for a Bosmer Hunter Survivalist character yet, so I don't use Hunterborn at all.

Edited by Kneph13