Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

omg... sorry I'm sick and didn't realize it's the folder I'm moving... not an .esp sorryyyyy!! >.<

... and you don't move the folder above the map mods, you move the mods below the xLODGen output folder.

Main Guide - Essential SKSE Plugins Section - No Poison Prompt Message SE

Main Guide - Essential SKSE Plugins Section - No Quit Prompt Message

Main Guide - Other Bug Fixes Section - Simple Barter Fix SE

Main Guide - Dialogue and Follower Control Section - A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition

How come you pulled those out? Where they broken or something?

Also who's this EWI character?

A Closer Look could already be replaced by Simple Face to Face Conversation, but that mod is also down at nexus...

I managed to finish getting the pack installed yesterday. The only issue at the end is that DynDOLOD's LODGen.exe kept failing just because I didn't have the right build of the Visual C++ runtime installed. Other than that, there's not many issues. Although, I'll probably have to go through and tweak it a bit to improve performance outdoors a bit. I think the worst of it is around the Whiterun Hold because of the mod that covers it.

Hello,

So I've been following this guide trying to piece together everything and testing Skyrim regularly in between. I've currently installed almost everything until the "Sound Improvements" section, but am encountering some issues:

1. Skyrim takes about 2 minutes to load to the main menu, and another 2 minutes to start a new game either by Alternate Start or using "coc Whiterun" in the beginning - is this behavior normal? 

2. I seem to crash almost always during my test runs - always within a few minutes, and always in Whiterun hold (though majority of my running around happens here). Would you think the Conflict Resolution patches later on would fix this, or is something wrong? 

I have disabled the .esps that have masters that I haven't installed yet (like Ordinator, etc).

Computer hardware is as follows:

CPU: i5 6600k 

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16 GB

a simple google of xLODGen vs DynDOLOD will answer your question not to mention a search of your question in this forum will also provide your answer

Actually looking up exactly that shows thing i looked at but the top 2 Reddit posts all boil down to , they are the same thing or TES5LOD gen is built into Dyndolod etc.  Basically not answering the question at all.

A Closer Look could already be replaced by Simple Face to Face Conversation, but that mod is also down at nexus...

Think you'll find that the same mod Author provided Simple Face to Face Conversations too.

Hello,

So I've been following this guide trying to piece together everything and testing Skyrim regularly in between. I've currently installed almost everything until the "Sound Improvements" section, but am encountering some issues:

1. Skyrim takes about 2 minutes to load to the main menu, and another 2 minutes to start a new game either by Alternate Start or using "coc Whiterun" in the beginning - is this behavior normal? 

2. I seem to crash almost always during my test runs - always within a few minutes, and always in Whiterun hold (though majority of my running around happens here). Would you think the Conflict Resolution patches later on would fix this, or is something wrong? 

I have disabled the .esps that have masters that I haven't installed yet (like Ordinator, etc).

Computer hardware is as follows:

CPU: i5 6600k 

GPU: GTX 1070

RAM: 16 GB

1. That is normal due to the heavy natur f the guide.

2. During test runs you shouldn't be crashing if you are you need to go back deactivemods until you find the one causing the crash.

Actually looking up exactly that shows thing i looked at but the top 2 Reddit posts all boil down to , they are the same thing or TES5LOD gen is built into Dyndolod etc.  Basically not answering the question at all.

The simple answer to your question is this.  DynDOLOD improves upon xLODGen and provides "dynamic" LOD, where xLODGen does not. 

Both of them together can be a little taxing on your system and if you experience this you can either remove xLODGen, leave xLODGEN in and drop TexGen and DynDOLOD settings from 512 to 256 or remove xLODGen and drop TexGen and DynDOLOD settings from 512 to 256.  If you do remove or do not use xLODGen  (which is optional) do not forget to reinstall/reactivate Terrain LOD Redone.

Edited by Kneph13