Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

As I just got to this part, any reason not to use the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended?

I don't remember seeing a discussion about it.

there were issue concerning Racemenu and CTD's with the latest version (these might be sorted now not looked in awhile)

Hey, slowly working through this.  :clap:

A couple of things from the ENB section. First, the SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB is now at version 6.1a.

Second, I'd already mentioned that the NVIDIA Profile Inspector won't run on my system. I do have an AMD Catalyst Control Center where I can change most of the settings (although not the max framerate but I seem to remember there's a mod that does that). So for now, does the "If running Vysnc through Graphic Driver..." only apply to people who've used the NVIDIA program? Although obviously I have to set those settings somewhere...

Happily, I have a shiny new video card that's supposed to be here TODAY so maybe the profile inspector will work then. But just in case, I can set most of the settings in the Catalyst Control Center (or hopefully whatever the new one uses) and I can create profiles for specific games. It tells me to pick the executable to set it up. Do I pick SkyrimSE.exe or the skse64_loader.exe if the Profile Inspector won't run on my new card either?

Note of warning for ENB:  Posting about it on Re-Engaged comments

ENB .343 causes some shinny surfaces like tundra cotton and trolls fat/ice to flare white pretty bad (check out bugs and posts for picture)  

We rooted it down to SMAA OFF in .343 causing it, so its either somthing wrong with his SMAA or the binary

Swapped out my enb for a different one, that uses the new binaries. The old one required elfx, which I dropped, making sure to also delete any related patches (including reworking any merges). Simultaneously changed weather mods. Ever since then my game freezes periodically if I am looking in any direction other than down. Only in exterior cells. Both 1st person and 3rd person are affected, though 3rd person seems to be better. I tried going to a variety of locations, with differening amount of NPCs, buildings etc. Didnt seem to make any difference. Using vanilla unmoded saves for this. Though I also tried starting a new game same result. 

Aside from whats written in the prereq page of the guide I did not change any camera settings. Not using any camera mods either. Moreover, it only affects exterior cells, interior cells are just fine. There is a tendency to for the game to crash if I change cells shortly after a freeze.  

Exactly what did I do wrong? 

Swapped out my enb for a different one, that uses the new binaries. The old one required elfx, which I dropped, making sure to also delete any related patches (including reworking any merges). Simultaneously changed weather mods. Ever since then my game freezes periodically if I am looking in any direction other than down. Only in exterior cells. Both 1st person and 3rd person are affected, though 3rd person seems to be better. I tried going to a variety of locations, with differening amount of NPCs, buildings etc. Didnt seem to make any difference. Using vanilla unmoded saves for this. Though I also tried starting a new game same result. 

Aside from whats written in the prereq page of the guide I did not change any camera settings. Not using any camera mods either. Moreover, it only affects exterior cells, interior cells are just fine. There is a tendency to for the game to crash if I change cells shortly after a freeze.  

Exactly what did I do wrong? 

No idea how to edit my post. 

This can be somewhat disregarded. My failing memory strikes again. I also dropped SSE fixes in favor of the new SSE Engine fixes, which is the culprit. There are some ppl, like me, who experience varying performance issue. Using SSE fixes in conjunction with SSE Engine fixes seems to resolve these issues. Author Engine fixes made it so it autodetects whether or not the user is running sse fixes and dynamically deactivates that part of the dll. But leaves all the other fixes on. 

There is a whole discussion about on the comment section of SSE Engine fixes. Guess this could serve as a bit of a warning

This game is hard with this mod order lol, i have a few extra things but jeez, im in steel armor, using Live another life up north.  at lvl 1 im running into lvl 5 minimum things.  lvl 5 wolves are almost 1 shotting me !  and they dont seem to be afraid of the fire im shooting at them wonder if its not working or what.