Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

What Kneph13 said. But LupusH has been doing some interesting work.

I agree, LH has been doing some interesting work.  But I've also noticed that a lot of his textures (not all) are in 4k.  That right there precludes my use.

This game is hard with this mod order lol, i have a few extra things but jeez, im in steel armor, using Live another life up north.  at lvl 1 im running into lvl 5 minimum things.  lvl 5 wolves are almost 1 shotting me !  and they dont seem to be afraid of the fire im shooting at them wonder if its not working or what.  

If really you want wolves to run and away and have your followers follow them half way across the map and you remain in combat until the are dead remove the SkyTEST Less Fear mod.

Yeah this guide is tough at lower levels, but that's what is fun, you do really feel a sense of progression in the character strength.

For the wolves behavior, it depends. If it was one on one, they should get scared after taking some damage, leave and come back a bit later. But if it was a pack, they wont bother as long as they have numerical advantage.

OH Ok Undeath Remastered - Classical Lichdom https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14823 is hidden yet again I actaully have half a mind to pull undeath altogether and have done with it as i t only in the giode cos it was part of the museum and people on the classic guide moaned at me about it.

Could Undeath + Sacrosanct + Moonlight Tales be an optional pack, with their own patch in addition to the CR?

Just a thought - won't we still need to have the bashed patch in for the variable changes (Timescale, arrow recovery, alarm distance etc?) 

I have a patch that I need to upload for that i didn't have time to do this morning i'll get on that.

Edit: I have add a mod called Combat Tweaks AI Fix in the Miscellaneous section of the Nexus Page this should provide what we had in the bash Pacth for  (Timescale, arrow recovery, alarm distance etc?).