Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

It is a pain, but you have to do this to create the merge as the Merge Plugins tool requires that all the esp's it is merging are contiguous and at the bottom of your load order.

There is a quick way - click on the "Mod Index" column title at the top, because disabled plugins have no index number, this will put them all together so it's easy for you to select them all. Then before you move anything, click on the "Priority" column title so the list is ordered correctly. You can then drag any one of the selected esps to the end of the list and they will all move together. Just drag the entire block to the bottom of your list.

Well, I just looked at it as another Miscellaneous Merge (that one is a pain too).  I use the merge list from merge plugins to make sure I get them all.  Yes it will be tedious and time consuming.  A deterrent to updating mid-game for sure.   Once you do it the first time, subsequent reruns will be easier as you will just have to activate the mods in the left pane as we do for the Miscellaneous Merge or move all those esps into one big mod like we have for some other files, before doing so to make it easier.

We've been accustomed to one way of doing things for so long and now we have a switch to SMASH which is reportedly/allegedly a better system.  Is there a better way of doing it?  Perhaps there is, obviously this was the best way for Lexy to implement SMASH at this point in time.  I am sure changes will come.

OK.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:  I just need to wrap my head around these new instructions.

Edited by Decopauge123

I'm getting a message in LOOT that Moon and Star (MoonAndStar_MAS.esp) has 1 ITM record and needs to be cleaned. I assume it's ok to do that?

Have you checked on the mod's page for anything about ITMs/UDRs and other things like that?

Edited by Decopauge123

Have you checked on the mod's page for anything about ITMs/UDRs and other things like that?

Oops, no I didn't, I've just been going by the guide. I did just now, though, and didn't see anything. (Admittedly it was a quick glance, but I specifically checked the FAQ during that glance.)

Lexy, maybe think about adding a notice after the xLODGen section to move A Quality World Map and Better Falskaar Map below the LODGen output in the left pane.

By the time someone has gotten to the finishing line section, they'll likely have forgotten about the note to move it.

Edited by zvansom

I'm actually having an issue with several files downloading as txt files instead of zip. The Great Equalizer - MLU Version, hishy kahjiit ears, and Combat Tweaks AI Fix. I'm downloading all files manually, as I have always done.

This actually appears to be an issue with Edge in the version 1803 of Windows 10. I did not have the problem in version 1709. I have reported it to Microsoft.

This actually appears to be an issue with Edge in the version 1803 of Windows 10. I did not have the problem in version 1709. I have reported it to Microsoft.

Yes, since the W10 Spring Update, Mod Organizer is unable to download as Mod Manager from the Nexus, it fails.  I have to download manually also.  I am using Firefox.

Edited by Kneph13

I just ran Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp through SSEEdit. The guide says that it has five UDRs and only mentions cleaning those, but out of habit, I also ran Remove Identical to Master records and it found 59 of them. I looked on the mod page and didn't see these mentioned.

Like MoonAndStar_MAS.esp, I'm just going to leave it cleaned for now, but if someone could clarify whether or not these should be cleaned and how much, I want to be sure I'm not breaking anything.

Does anyone have a profile for a radion R9 390? Or instructions on what settings to use?

I found this...

[–]Brodazzler 2 points

1 year ago

I have an R9 390x, i5-4450, 8GB 1600 Ram and run on 1080, no Freesync. After every ini/frame rate lock tweak I could find had minimal effect, I spent some time last night making minor adjustments to everything one by one, trying to find the consistent 60 FPS sweet spot while running through The Rift(most taxing part for my Rig back in legendary edition) and this is what worked for me: I have my distance settings to Max but with Large Object Load to the second notch on the slider, Shadow Quality/Distance both at medium and Object Detail Fade to Medium, there is another Object Related setting I cant recall now but it was set to High. I could actually have Shadow Quality/Distance set to High and only see minor drops(52-57) but the second I set object Detail Fade to High/Ultra I drop down to about 40-44/32-36 when looking in certain directions. Everything not mentioned is set to max, including Godrays(I honestly didn't see much of a performance change between having Godrays on Off and had them on Ultra when doing these tests, I will have them on Low regardless simply because the Ultra setting is just too much imo). I was using the FO4 ENB to limit FPS to 59 and to monitor FPS, having the ENB limit FPS to 60 or to have it unlocked I saw more frequent drops/stutter.

...on Reddit at this page HERE.

I was hoping to get everything wrapped up tonight, or close to it, but I've spent over 4 hours trying (and failing) to get Skyrim to load with ENB enabled. Other than that, it was very smooth sailing over the weekend going through the guide! With all the mods enabled (though I've not run xLODgen or DynDOLOD yet), it's a little over 30 sec to load on average. Occasionally even less. So counting all of that as a win at least.

I'm a bit confused about the instructions for the Pre Smash Patch.

Step 4 says to "For this profile make sure Copy General Assests is UNCHECKED. "

I don't see anything about "Copy General Assets" in Merge Plugins.

Never mind. I figured it out.

Edited by LosGrak