Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I already tried to find some answers myself, but i am still not sure about the following: on the "Legacy Of The Dragonborn" main page it is written, that one shall "clean" some scripts. How am i supposed to do that? Remove the scripts manually before updating, runing the game once, saving and let Fallrim Tools clean the savefile and then installing the update with the updated scripts? Or is there another recommanded procedure?

I wasn't sure if there was a specific procedure required to clean individual scripts or not.  A quick google of "How to clean individual scripts in Skyrim" turned up this under the "articles" tab on the Legacy of the Dragonborn page (for Classic-but probably on SE's page as well-I didn't look to see):  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/50442.

Edited by Kneph13

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a glitch with the forge.

Many items (ex: iron dagger) have two options in the forge menu, they have different appearance but identical recipe. However only one of the iron dagger was recognized by the crafting tutorial quest given by Adrianne in Whiterun. Crafting the other one wasn't updating the quest. There seems to be retextured duplicates for all vanilla weapons an armors only.

So it seems that rather than replacing vanilla textures for weapons and armors, *something* added new versions of them, unrecognized by some of the vanilla quests. I am struggling to identify the mod/patch/tweak responsible so I can reinstall and fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

All these weapons are coming from...Bruma!  :;):

You are wanting to remove references to Sofia since you are removing her from your game.  Right click individually on the two entries with her name in it and click Remove. Say Yes/Ok at the popup.  Close the tree and right click on the main NPC Retexure entry in the left pane and check Clean Masters.  You are done.  Sorry still not home yet, had to stay longer than I anticipated.

Sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand correctly... When I'm searching FormID 0C001827 SEEdit is finding an entry for SofiaFollower.esp - could that be right? I thought that I have to remove the unwanted entries from Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution.esp? And another question: what's the second enty with her name? I can only see those, but it's the same enty, isn't it?

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3) \ NAME - Base

Oh you are removing Sofia? She's a pain in the butt but much less so if you configure her comments to trigger less often ;) And I find her a balanced follower that doesn't make me feel like I'm cheating (it's not one of those followers you can leave to fight on their own while you stand back and shoot arrows. And don't they make a great couple... I mean team! Teamwork is needed. She'll go down pretty quickly if overwhelmed by mobs.

I would love to have her as a follower, but the mod is causing CTDs around the area of Whiterun Stables and I have no clue why... so I'm planning to remove Sofia to avoid CTDs as soon as I fast travel to Whiterun Stables or Pelagia Farm or take a walk to that area

I would love to have her as a follower, but the mod is causing CTDs around the area of Whiterun Stables and I have no clue why... so I'm planning to remove Sofia to avoid CTDs as soon as I fast travel to Whiterun Stables or Pelagia Farm or take a walk to that area

Is it really that mod? Not to take the role of Sofia's advocate, I had random (not consistent) CTDs around Whiterun and traced them to Project AHO. Sofia, on the other hand, seems to be working without issues. I did change her body to match the main replacer, could that have fixed something I didn't have time to notice?

Hello boys and girls! Just back from little R and R, and brother you lot can TALK lol....just spent half an hour wading though ten pages of talk ,queries etc...anyway, just a hello ::):

Lol Hi there! Then that's also one addition, removal and mod update per page in Lexy's latest change to the guide, @berndaroy ;) The classic forum, on the other hand, is looking like Detroit...

Edited by godescalcus

Is it really that mod? Not to take the role of Sofia's advocate, I had random (not consistent) CTDs around Whiterun and traced them to Project AHO. Sofia, on the other hand, seems to be working without issues. I did change her body to match the main replacer, could that have fixed something I didn't have time to notice?

It's definitely Sofia in my case. Don't ask me why, the mod has not caused any issues before... but there are no more CTDs as soon as I deactivate it

Edited by filiusDei

Is anyone else having problems generating DynDOLOD output with the latest Build?

I've tried 3 times to generate it: each time I generate TexGen64, start DynDOLOD and at some point it starts endlessly displaying error messages that seem to be in a relatively short cycle.  As you can see from the screenshot I took this last attempt was at almost 19 minutes into generating DynDOLOD, after spewing out messages for more thna 2 minutes.  It goes on for what seems to be forever, and each time I got tired of waiting for it to stop and killed it with Task Manager.

I've reinstalled DynDOLOD Resources and Standalone, and get the same error messages.  I thought about checking "Generate Dyndolod" in the Options panel, but the DynDOLOD's configuration/execution directions say to not check it.

I've never had any major problems generating DynDOLOD before while following this Build.

I'm not trying to generate Ultra trees.  I skip the "Setting Up DynDOLOD for Ultra Trees" directions for configuring that.

My Modwat.ch is current.  I have unchecked the Great Equalizer, FNIS Output, zPatch and Bashed Patch while trying to generating DynDOLOD.

I'm open to suggestions.

Edited by Decopauge123