Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just leave the extractor on always and just say no if you don't need to extract it. If you do happen to extract one that doesn't need it, it's usually not a problem. But try not to just to be safe. I find doing it this way makes me take more notice of what I'm doing. :)

Wow! I like those images a lot. I've been thinking about screwing around with the ENB. I have a pretty powerful gaming laptop, albeit with an outdated NVIDIA 965, and certain ENBs do...unconscionable things to my framerate. Good thing I'm not too picky! I can do 20 FPS no problem  :bleh: 

Advancement in technology these days is crazy too. When I bought my laptop about a year and a half ago, anything with a 10-series graphics card was WAY out of a reasonable price range. There are now rigs that come with those cards pre-installed for $650 (although not much else). Such is life.

It's a shame that with the mining craze GPU's for desktop aren't cheap at all in my part of the world (at this point I wouldn't go for anything below 1070/80). I'm using a 4y.o. 970 and this thing can chew this build pretty well, although I did cut back on textures, not because I don't like Cabal's or other texture packs but because I find Bethesda's own HD textures, optimized (Simply Optimized Textures), to be more than enough with this brilliant Phoenix ENB that pushes so much detail out of everything. Still use Noble Skyrim without landscape textures but didn't install SMIM and, you know what? I don't miss it. No 3d ropes and chains and less triangles overall = more FPS = good ;) So I made some room for this ENB and didn't regret it for a second!

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a glitch with the forge.

Many items (ex: iron dagger) have two options in the forge menu, they have different appearance but identical recipe. However only one of the iron dagger was recognized by the crafting tutorial quest given by Adrianne in Whiterun. Crafting the other one wasn't updating the quest. There seems to be retextured duplicates for all vanilla weapons an armors only.

So it seems that rather than replacing vanilla textures for weapons and armors, *something* added new versions of them, unrecognized by some of the vanilla quests. I am struggling to identify the mod/patch/tweak responsible so I can reinstall and fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I already tried to find some answers myself, but i am still not sure about the following: on the "Legacy Of The Dragonborn" main page it is written, that one shall "clean" some scripts. How am i supposed to do that? Remove the scripts manually before updating, runing the game once, saving and let Fallrim Tools clean the savefile and then installing the update with the updated scripts? Or is there another recommanded procedure?

Ok I am done The Guide has been updated and it massive so check the Changelog Page.

KYE patches has some small bugs:

1) You create a new "KYE Patches" mod/folder in MO. There's no instructions on where to position it in the left list, but at the end, you're told to place --- KYE Patches Merged immediately after it. This means both of these mods will just sit at the end of the load order. I think "KYE Patches" probably needs to drop in after KYE.

2) The list of files to include in "KYE Patches" includes "Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Enhanced Blood Patch.esp". There doesn't seem to be any reason for this as nothing else in the merge relies on it and it isn't one of the merged files - I suspect it's just a cut and pasting error.

3) There's a typo in the filename of the merged .esp that gets created.

KYE patches has some small bugs:

1) You create a new "KYE Patches" mod/folder in MO. There's no instructions on where to position it in the left list, but at the end, you're told to place --- KYE Patches Merged immediately after it. This means both of these mods will just sit at the end of the load order. I think "KYE Patches" probably needs to drop in after KYE.

2) The list of files to include in "KYE Patches" includes "Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Enhanced Blood Patch.esp". There doesn't seem to be any reason for this as nothing else in the merge relies on it and it isn't one of the merged files - I suspect it's just a cut and pasting error.

3) There's a typo in the filename of the merged .esp that gets created.

1. I thought it was Obvious that KYE Patches goes after Know Your Enemy in the left pane.

2. yes the a copy and paste error.

3. fixed

• +1 1

Ok I am done The Guide has been updated and it massive so check the Changelog Page.

Looks good, DarkladyLexy.  ::):  Thanks for all the hard work. :clap:

I ran the IA backups (and I'll now get to work on the updates), but I wanted to mention that the IA backups took much less time to complete than usual.  It may be simply because I ran them at 08:30 EDT, and the STEP wasn't loaded down with a lot of users.  It may be because something was changed on STEP that allowed them to run faster.  I don't know the reason, but I do know they ran faster this morning.  I'll keep tabs on this and report back on it.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Decopauge123

Hi you guys, I have couple question :)

1. Has any of you tried this? Does this mod have any incompatibilities with this guide? I would love to play AHO on my actual gameplay, but I'm afraid it's gonna break my game.

I'm trying Project AHO, but after I speak with Yargol gro-Shak and get kidnapped, the game crashes. Every time. Must be an incompatibility, though none are listed in the mod's page. It's a very new mod, could still need some fixing and probably a bunch of patches...

Got home yesterday, had a Skyrim itch. Haven't played much of the SSE version as I have been a long time user of Requiem. Decided to do an install following this guide since I have never used LotDB. I was following your guide meticulously, was about to start merging with Merge plugins, went to your merge page and was all set to merge. WTF  ..... did I miss some mods and patches ? I don't remember downloading these ? Went back to your guide, saw the changelog. After about 10 hours of setting this up, now it's changed  :rofl: . Welp, time to put on another pot of coffee and get back to it. I'm not complaining, I'm glad you are constantly updating this guide, but couldn't you have waited like another day ?  :bleh:

Got home yesterday, had a Skyrim itch. Haven't played much of the SSE version as I have been a long time user of Requiem. Decided to do an install following this guide since I have never used LotDB. I was following your guide meticulously, was about to start merging with Merge plugins, went to your merge page and was all set to merge. WTF  ..... did I miss some mods and patches ? I don't remember downloading these ? Went back to your guide, saw the changelog. After about 10 hours of setting this up, now it's changed  :rofl: . Welp, time to put on another pot of coffee and get back to it. I'm not complaining, I'm glad you are constantly updating this guide, but couldn't you have waited like another day ?  :bleh:

lol Sorry we can all blame Horthtrooper for the release Immersive Weapons And Sm0kem for introducing me to Skyrim Revamped Enemy Overhaul which in turn lead me to Know your Enemy.

I do have plans for other fairly significant change but that can wait a while (hint hint Morrowloot you all didn't hear that did you :;):