Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ruins Clutter Improved has updated to version 3.1.

I posted this message on the mod page:

The two files available for download are the same file. The file size for NMM_Ruins_Clutter_Improved_SE_v3-1 (the 1st file) is posted as being 215.3MB. The file size for Ruins_Clutter_Improved_SE_v3-1 (the 2nd file) is posted as being 219.9MB.The two files, when downloaded, are the same size (220,519KB) and have the same name.

raiserfx posted that the correct 2nd file will be uploaded tonight.

Edited by Decopauge123

Lexy, are you considering shifting the guide to Phoenix ENB? I really like the results of the quality preset. It seems too bright at times, so I tweaked gamma from 1,05 to 1,2. However, some of the large dungeons like the one with the aetherium forge (or Blackreach) look way more spectacular with some ambient light than with hardcore "realistic dungeon darkness", so I might revert to the original settings and test there. The combination with Vivid Weathers is better than ReEngaged, I think.

pn74Fje.png

mBkTv2G.png

9JYazMU.png

Uml4S16.png

I've been feeling the effects of tweaking/updating mid-playthrough, so I'm considering playing this build for a couple of weeks and then updating.

I have some hope that Frostfall might be added back, there's a fix for a warmth bug with SSE here. I didn't use it before on classic but I'm having fun with just iNeed, so why not go with the full (free) survival mode?

Wow! I like those images a lot. I've been thinking about screwing around with the ENB. I have a pretty powerful gaming laptop, albeit with an outdated NVIDIA 965, and certain ENBs do...unconscionable things to my framerate. Good thing I'm not too picky! I can do 20 FPS no problem  :bleh: 

Advancement in technology these days is crazy too. When I bought my laptop about a year and a half ago, anything with a 10-series graphics card was WAY out of a reasonable price range. There are now rigs that come with those cards pre-installed for $650 (although not much else). Such is life.

I'm trying out the Lexy: Legacy of the Dragonborn build, and I've run into a problem that I need a little guidance with.  I'm a bit of a modding noob so might be over my head, but need a little help with the directions for ELFX.  Specifically this part:

Once the above is done a Script needs to be run to clean the Formlist IDs:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

I just need slower instructions.  I can't seem to find xx16733B so I'm not sure I'm doing it right.  I used the ModID number from MO in place of the xx.  (which right now is "47")  So I put 4716733B in the forrm ID space in SSEEDit after loading ELFX, but it just turns red and nothing happens.  I'm sure I'm doing a noob error so I need some help.

Thanks

I'm trying out the Lexy: Legacy of the Dragonborn build, and I've run into a problem that I need a little guidance with.  I'm a bit of a modding noob so might be over my head, but need a little help with the directions for ELFX.  Specifically this part:

Once the above is done a Script needs to be run to clean the Formlist IDs:

1. Search for xx16733B (xx is the formid of EnhancedLightsandFX.esp) then
  2. Right click on that record and select apply script
  3. Select Remove invalid entries from from lists
  4. Click OK.
  5. You can now exit and save the esp.

I just need slower instructions.  I can't seem to find xx16733B so I'm not sure I'm doing it right.  I used the ModID number from MO in place of the xx.  (which right now is "47")  So I put 4716733B in the forrm ID space in SSEEDit after loading ELFX, but it just turns red and nothing happens.  I'm sure I'm doing a noob error so I need some help.

Thanks

You got most of it right, the only mistake is taking the ModID number from MO. When you load ELFX in xEdit and not the rest of your load order, the id numbering inside xEdit is changed so that it's sequential for only the mods you are loading. Don't look elsewhere, check the right hand FormID column in xEdit and locate ELFX, which should show with a two digit figure between brackets (mine is "[17] EnhancedLightsandFX"). That double digit is the ModID number you want. Replace that to get the formid you need to search, according to the instructions and you should find it.

Do you guys know which mod in this list gives weight to septims? I was freaking out because I showed more weight than I could count in my inventory. Turns out my stash of gold has real weight now... Not sure I like it, would love to see if it can be disabled via MCM.

Immersive Jewelry is the usual culprit.

Use the Report Masters script as described in the Troubleshooting section at the bottom of the main guide page. It makes it really simple to remove masters.

Ok, so I've been using the Report Masters Script and this is the result:

Applying script...

Selected masters are required by the following records and elements:

[iNFO:0002A7AD] ('I hope you're looking at me like that because you want to buy something?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002707A]) \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

[iNFO:0002AB8F] ('Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying - of course you don't.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002707A]) \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

[REFR:0C0285BB] (places BedrollGround "Bed Roll Ground" [FURN:000B8371] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3) \ NAME - Base

[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 72, Elapsed Time: 00:03

What do I have to do now?

Also Just so everyone is aware of my plans I will be dropping AAE. OBIS and HLE SIC in favour of Skyrim Revamped Enemy Complete Overhaul and Know your enemy combo. This will mean I will have to issue a new CR and New NPC Retexture CR.

I am very happy to hear that and really looking forward to it :) Do you already know how long the new update for Skyrim Revamped and KYE could take?

Are you considering the complementary Skyrim Revamped Loot and Encounter Zones as well?

Applying script...

[iNFO:0002A7AD] ('I hope you're looking at me like that because you want to buy something?' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002707A]) \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

[iNFO:0002AB8F] ('Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying - of course you don't.' in GRUP Topic Children of [DIAL:0002707A]) \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter

[REFR:0C0285BB] (places BedrollGround "Bed Roll Ground" [FURN:000B8371] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3)

[ACHR:0C001827] (places JJSofiaFollower "Sofia" [NPC_:0C0012C4] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at 4,-3) \ NAME - Base

You are wanting to remove references to Sofia since you are removing her from your game.  Right click individually on the two entries with her name in it and click Remove. Say Yes/Ok at the popup.  Close the tree and right click on the main NPC Retexure entry in the left pane and check Clean Masters.  You are done.  Sorry still not home yet, had to stay longer than I anticipated.

Edited by Kneph13

Applying script...

Oh you are removing Sofia? She's a pain in the butt but much less so if you configure her comments to trigger less often ;) And I find her a balanced follower that doesn't make me feel like I'm cheating (it's not one of those followers you can leave to fight on their own while you stand back and shoot arrows. And don't they make a great couple... I mean team! Teamwork is needed. She'll go down pretty quickly if overwhelmed by mobs.

mTJD1oL.png

In a more practical note, which master are you actually removing? It doesn't seem clear in your quoted output. If it's really Sofia, why does the script pop out references that don't contain any index pertaining to that mod?

Edited by godescalcus

Heads up Big Update to the guide will happen Tomorrow.

Awesome.

Btw, quick question.  

Is it mean that for EVERY SINGLE mod in the guide that the word "BSA Extracted"

It means I need to enable BSA extractor at the plugins tab in MO2, then install as usual. After that I disable back BSA extractor.

Awesome.

Btw, quick question.  

Is it mean that for EVERY SINGLE mod in the guide that the word "BSA Extracted"

It means I need to enable BSA extractor at the plugins tab in MO2, then install as usual. After that I disable back BSA extractor

You may do that, or yoy may leave the BSA extractor on, it should always prompt you before extracting and you can choose not to. Be sure to never click "always perform this action" or something similar, as you'll lose the prompt. If you decide not to extract but later you figure you need to, I find it more practical to use BAE as using MO2's extractor would require you to right click on the mod and select "reinstall mod". Doing this will again prompt you to extract if you have the extractor on, but you need to pay attention to mods that have hotfixes or updates merged into them.

You may do that, or yoy may leave the BSA extractor on, it should always prompt you before extracting and you can choose not to. Be sure to never click "always perform this action" or something similar, as you'll lose the prompt. If you decide not to extract but later you figure you need to, I find it more practical to use BAE as using MO2's extractor would require you to right click on the mod and select "reinstall mod". Doing this will again prompt you to extract if you have the extractor on, but you need to pay attention to mods that have hotfixes or updates merged into them.

I see. Thanks :)