Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

OK The the best I can do without changing my ENB I don't look that pale in game honest.

We love you as you are Lexy, just as i love Sirjesto's new avatar/icon.....still i could not help myself having a little pop.....somehow Cicero came to mind when i first saw it, dancing, clapping hands, shiny, shiny, clingky coins

I know that Ordinator have a "sneak" dodge function, but I really miss a dodge/sidestep/escape function in general combat to create options, and is should be associated with a perk.

There was some talk about TK Dodge earlier in the thread but what happened? There is also another Dodge mod called Dodge Mod SE.

Can any of this mods be looked behind a perk? Would be great to have a dodge option in combat.

I'm using TK Dodge, it's great. Nice and responsive

Yeah, TK Dodge runs just fine!

Also, there is finally a key-bindable dual wield block mod available:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16334?

I haven't tested it yet, though from browsing the comments it looks like it may still be geared for the old SKSE version despite its more recent update. Since I'm currently running a game and thus haven't done the most recent Skyrim update, that suits me fine, luckily. Will report back once I've gotten a chance to try it.

Alright, so I disabled all mods (nothing checked in left column, no plugins in right other than the five defaults) - still crashing on Skyrim logo. I wondered if I'd messed up the ENB settings somehow, so deleted the ENB files (both binary and Skyrim Re-engaged) - still crashing. I bypassed SKSE by loading from Launcher - same result. Looks like my only option is to do a fresh install of Skyrim SE.  ::(:

Also, there is finally a key-bindable dual wield block mod available:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16334?

I haven't tested it yet, though from browsing the comments it looks like it may still be geared for the old SKSE version despite its more recent update. Since I'm currently running a game and thus haven't done the most recent Skyrim update, that suits me fine, luckily. Will report back once I've gotten a chance to try it.

Tested it just now - works great!

Edited by VonDoom

Does it load if you disable the Bashed Patch altogether?

Hey!

Nope... Tried loading it without bashed and z patch with all plugins enabled, doesnt work too... Seems like as long as i included the retexture CR the game doesnt load past dragon logo.

Playing without it for now..

Hey!

Nope... Tried loading it without bashed and z patch with all plugins enabled, doesnt work too... Seems like as long as i included the retexture CR the game doesnt load past dragon logo.

Playing without it for now..

that is strange I've not got any issues with it. Only thing I can think is you're missing a master but then that should produce CTD.

Did you replace Vivid Landscapes with Landscape Overhaul HD?

no still got Vivid landscape it hasn't full overwritten.

yeah, thank I know I'll roll it into the next update which will be Monday.

I've had a couple emails asking about the .dll's for CACO.

The source code files for the .dll's CACO redistributes are available to the public;

ExATKDataPlugin.dll - HERE ( It's in devpieron's post, click the 'Show' button )

MagExtender.dll - HERE ( It's in the Magic Extender 1-03beta download )

DP_Extender.dll - HERE ( It's in the .bsa file of the mod under \scripts\source\dynamicpotions\ )

Here is my x64 conversion of the source code and the .dll's already compiled for SKSE64 v2.0.6 & v2.0.7; HERE.  I probably won't keep these up forever so get them now.  Maybe someone can put the files someplace more permanent to share? SirJesto? Lexy? Darth? Anyone?

The already compiled .dll's are in the \skse64\x64\Release directory.

To get CACO running in SSE, just convert the CACO .esp to Form 44 in Creation Kit and replace the .dll's in its' SKSE\Plugins directory with the ones I've provided.  I'd run it's .nif's through NifOptimizer as well.

-Xaxilis

I just want to give you a big thank you for this, now I can have my CACO and eat it, seriously that completes my Kryptopyr mods for this build, now I am really happy ::D:  :thumbsup:  :gnome:

Also Lexy, HPP updated with  stone walls meshes they look great, have a peep.