Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Sorry boys and girls excuse my ignorance here, but under Lexy's and Nozzer's posts about mommy and tuna fish, what does the black square with yellow borders and yellow star in the middle mean/represent?....YES trivial i know, but i haven't noticed that before...something to do with administration? :help:

Nope. Simply means they got 3 or more likes on the post.

Found this conflict resolution fix between Ordinator and Beyond Bruma - apparently the Investor perk needs some fixing.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10934?tab=files

Might already be covered in the guide CR patches, but thought I'd post it here just in case.

thanks no this not in the current CR I thought I rolled it in but apparently not. I'll issue a testing update and roll it into version 1.05.

Yep. Using it on a tester profile with only the unofficial patch, Sky UI, and Alternate Start going. Latter three boot up fine. Add racemenu and it CTDs on new game.

Maybe try to test in a new profile one mod at a time?.. IIRC with the older version..+Disparity (converted) and FISSES I've gotten CTD...so had to drop FISSES..

Regarding testing this, is it good practice to rename the esp to Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp so it replaces the current conflict resolution? I'm guessing it has all the conflict resolution step from 1.04 as part of it?

Since it appears that Bethesda's Creation Club "experiment" is going to be around for awhile and they more than likely will be applying additional updates, would it not be prudent to place all SKSE dependent mods into a section all their own?  I am thinking of trying it.

Regarding testing this, is it good practice to rename the esp to Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp so it replaces the current conflict resolution? I'm guessing it has all the conflict resolution step from 1.04 as part of it?

This file is just a patch that contains the perk fix. You still need the main Conflict Resolution esp.