Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Okay, I am at the point in the guide where you use zEdit.  I downloaded the portable version and installed it in my gaming utilities folder.  I can run it independently and through Mod Organzier 2.

Zedit has a Skyrim SE profile already and the load list shows the vanilla Skyrim SE Data folder contents.

I am trying to create a path for the SRLE Extended LotD Profile so zEdit will recognize my Mod Organizer 2 load order.   What is the correct path?  If I use ....SkyrimSpecialEdition\Data, it just loads the what is my game data folder and not the load order of esp's from MO2.

I installed the new SKSE and SSE Fixes but I am getting a error message from FISSES saying I have version 1.5.39.0 of Skyrim SE and that it is expecting version 1.5.23.0.  In other words it looks like it does not work with the new version of Skyrim SE.

I went to silverlock.org and there is no new SKSE64 it is stll 2.0.6 v1.5.23, where are you finding the new one?