Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

well only other mod i can think of is Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement.

Yeah, but I've always used that mod.  It doesn't touch that recipe.  Hunterborn does, but I can't figure out a way to restore it.  

Uhuh. So far i've witnessed evel low level enemies healing themselves with heal spells and without (potion simulation i assume). So it will definitely be an interesting playthrough

Yeah, I've seen that, too.  Now that I've got Vigor toned down to just Injuries, letting Wildcat handle the rest of combat, it's been pretty interesting.  
Edited by Barachiel

Some more mod suggestions

Other than that you might need to change the volume in xedit but I have not looked into that method.

Actually, I took it one step further...I edited every one of the Waterfall/Rapid/River audio files so that they were a lower volume.  BY THE WAY, all of these files are part of Audio Overhaul 2.

It works, but it's a sword over a scalpel type of solution.

Just wanted to double check as this is my first time through the guide, regarding DynDOLOD instructions, does the Generate Tree LOD need to be ticked as well?  It has been pre-checked along with some of the other settings already indicated in the instruction set.

DynDOLOD64Make sure DynDOLOD64.exe has been added as an executable in Mod Organizer 2.
Run DynDOLOD using Mod Organizer.
In the popup window Select where you want the DynDOLOD Output to go (For the purpose of the guide I recommend selecting the Mod Organizer 2 Mods Folder).
click [Advanced >>>].
In the top left selection box, check all of the boxes by right-clicking and then clicking "Select All".
Below the preset buttons, check the boxes marked "Candles" and "FXGlow".
In the options panel, tick the "Generate static LOD", "Generate DynDOLOD" "Windows", "High", "Fake lights in child worlds" "Create texture atlas" checkboxes.

TIA for your help

DH

DarlLadyLexy, is the zEdit patch supposed to be deactivated before running TEXGEN/DynDOLOD?

"I don't think it matters either way." was the response when I asked matortheeternal in the zEdit Discord channel "Should 'zPatch.esp' be deactivated in MO2's Left Pane before running TEXGEN/DynDOLOD, as is done with 'Bashed Patch, 0.esp'?".

Edit:  I'm going to leave zPatch.esp activated to see if there are any messages about it.

Edited by Decopauge123

You answered it yourself :). It is getting pre-checked when you make ini changes to enable ultra-trees. 

Thanks sm0kem appreciate your response, it is hard to know to follow the directions exactly or deviate, had no idea the ini change I made is what causes DynDOLOD to tick that box LOL.  Now I know! :)

No way! Code feeze is in effect for me, only critical fixes. I need to start actually playing this damn game. I've been moding it on and off for 4 years and never actually got past Mages Guild LOL.

Making my character build now and will start playthrough tonight... Eh...