Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp  - broken and missing references.

• Cell > Block 4 > Sub-Block 7 > 0016A04 (SolitudeBluePalace)

Missing Lighting template - SSE Edit bug when forwarding temp records of an area that are not in your masters list.

• Cell > Block 6 > Sub-Block 8 > 00016A0E (SolitudeWinkingSkeever)

Missing Lighting Template

•  

Lexy's LoTD SE - Conflict Resolution.esp  - broken and missing references.

• Cell > Block 4 > Sub-Block 7 > 0016A04 (SolitudeBluePalace)

Missing Lighting template - SSE Edit bug when forwarding temp records of an area that are not in your masters list.

• Cell > Block 6 > Sub-Block 8 > 00016A0E (SolitudeWinkingSkeever)

Missing Lighting Template

•  

mmmm you are correct don't know what happened there i'll issue a fix. grab v1.03.1 and this issue will be fixed.

mmmm you are correct don't know what happened there i'll issue a fix. grab v1.03.1 and this issue will be fixed.

It's an xEdit bug.  When you go to forward a Temp or Permanent sub-record from a cell and the parent cell uses a master that is not in your patch, it fails to forward the parent cell fully.

xEdit will pop a message saying x plugin failed to reference a master or somesuch.

Lexy, I think Convenient Horses and EFF are clashing. The dialogue for followers to buy horses from CH (once you finish CH's new "intro quest" to unlock the functionalities) never appears with EFF's ride horses option turned off, and followers don't ride EFF horses with the option turned on.

I've mentioned it on here but nobody would respond to me, so I don't know whether that means nobody's tried or nobody's having the problem but me. But wanted to bring it up as if it's a real clash then it might need looking into. 

Edited by Tzefira

Lexy, I think Convenient Horses and EFF are clashing. The dialogue for followers to buy horses from CH (once you finish CH's new "intro quest") never appears with EFF's ride horses option turned off, and followers don't ride EFF horses with the option turned on.

I've mentioned it on here but nobody would respond to me, so I don't know whether that means nobody's tried or nobody's having the problem but me. But wanted to bring it up as if it's a real clash then it might need looking into. 

OK, I don't tend to ride horses and if I do I don't care if my follower rides or not. Do you happen to know if there is a clash with iAFT I have been serious thought to switching to that? 

I do see a conflict between CH and ICAIO that hasn't been resolved and one with Andromeda (Looks like Andromeda needs a LOOT Rule to load after CH) I don't see any conflicts between EFF and CH so that is likely to be a scripting issue which is beyond my skills.

OK, I don't tend to ride horses and if I do I don't care if my follower rides or not. Do you happen to know if there is a clash with iAFT I have been serious thought to switching to that? 

I do see a confllict between CH and ICAIO that hasn't been resolved and one with Andromeda (Looks like Andromeda need a LOOT Rule to load after CH)

I don't really use horses either but there will be people that do so I figured I'd bring it up in case it needs to be addressed.

I've looked over the CH forum and iAFT users have reported it working (have to turn off some options in iAFT, with some caution and occasional hiccups). I haven't had time to check all the iAFT comments in depth. I used iAFT and CH on classic and they worked together fine, but CH for SE is a complete re-write so I don't know for sure.

That sucks. Did you follow all the instructions to make it compatible and they still dont play well together? What kind of issues you're seeing?

The buy a horse never appears, follower will jump on any horse.  Summoning horses doesn't work for followers.

Basically half the reason you have CH didn't work for me with iAFT.  All works perfectly with EFF though.

I did find with EFF that setting the Safe House as their residence doesn't work.  I installed My Home Is Your Home mod and disable the residence plugin in EFF.