Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Thanks, I'll try.

I'm honestly considering just starting over fresh with a lighter modlist. I wasn't 10 steps outside of Helgen when a trio of cloaked Alik'r bandits (invisibility spell, i caught the distortion effect right before they hit us), and 2-shot me and Thorvald. I appreciate that Skyrim is too damn easy, but I also don't need it to be Dark Souls.

Haha, wait till you cross path with ones that heal themselves ;). In my test play, it took me about 5 min to kill level 1 bandit with god mode on

P.S. And thats after i removed Vigor... This playthrough is gonna be interesting. Especially with no death mod which removes all items and teleports to inn or shrine instead of dying and reloading :D

Edited by sm0kem

Haha, wait till you cross path with ones that heal themselves ;). In my test play, it took me about 5 min to kill level 1 bandit with god mode on

P.S. And thats after i removed Vigor... This playthrough is gonna be interesting. Especially with no death mod which removes all items and teleports to inn or shrine instead of dying and reloading :D

I've already seen those.

My combat issues were from the fact that I forgot to configure Vigor, so both it AND Wildcat were doing their thing. I turned off Extra Spawns until I reached Riverwood.  

Switching to PhoenixVivid ENB fixed the darkness issue. I don't like its colors as much, but I can actually see in low light conditions, just with some eye strain.  

Um, is there some special trick to making Leather now?  It's not on the Tanning Rack menu *anywhere*.  Leather Strips are, all all manner of Leather Armor and Bags and etc, but not Leather itself.  

Edited by Barachiel

I've already seen those.

My combat issues were from the fact that I forgot to configure Vigor, so both it AND Wildcat were doing their thing. I turned off Extra Spawns until I reached Riverwood.  

Switching to PhoenixVivid ENB fixed the darkness issue. I don't like its colors as much, but I can actually see in low light conditions, just with some eye strain.  

Um, is there some special trick to making Leather now?  It's not on the Tanning Rack menu *anywhere*.  Leather Strips are, all all manner of Leather Armor and Bags and etc, but not Leather itself.  

You need animal fat recipes were changed cos of hunterborn I beleive there is an optional esp to change it all back thou.

You need animal fat recipes were changed cos of hunterborn I beleive there is an optional esp to change it all back thou.

Actually it appears a patch installed during the modlist is what enables it, I think.  

I also see I've got an Hunterborn iNeed patch that isn't in the installation instructions.  I'm assuming I have yet *another* goof to my name, and it's not needed?

EDIT:  Removing the "leather needs tanning" esp didn't restore the recipe.  Disabling Hunterborn has not restored the Leather recipe.  *headscratch* 

Edited by Barachiel

Anyone else having issues with Convenient Horses? I hadn't tested it til now. Did the new CH "intro quest" (bit annoying tbh) then grabbed Toccata, Sofia, and Jenassa and went to see how to get them to ride.

CH page says you should be able to tell them to go buy themselves a horse but this dialogue doesn't appear for me, no matter how much money I have (and yes I've tried it at various stables). Tried toggling EFF's 'Followers ride horses' off and on, neither changes anything. Sofia will ride her horse if toggled from Sofia MCM. Jenassa and Toccata won't ride if EFF ride is toggled on, and won't buy their own horse no matter how EFF is toggled. If I'm right near the stable where I bought my original horse Toccata sometimes runs up and randomly grabs another horse from that stable, but that's the only time she'll ride.

I'm sure I'm just overlooking something but can't figure out what. Looked through CH's forum and couldn't find any answers. It does say mod-added followers using custom voice (including 3DNPC) may be incompatible, but Jenassa is vanilla and in theory should work.

Nobody able to comment on this? I remember classic needed a EFF-Convenient Horses patch, though there isn't one for SSE. Just curious if anyone who's completed the CH "intro quest" is also having issues getting the followers to buy horses (missing dialogue) or if it's just me and I need to fuss with something.

Actually it appears a patch installed during the modlist is what enables it, I think.  

I also see I've got an Hunterborn iNeed patch that isn't in the installation instructions.  I'm assuming I have yet *another* goof to my name, and it's not needed?

EDIT:  Removing the "leather needs tanning" esp didn't restore the recipe.  Disabling Hunterborn has not restored the Leather recipe.  *headscratch* 

well only other mod i can think of is Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement.

... A few more mod suggestions

Some additional mod suggestions