Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Can try messing with the brightness settings in your ENB GUI. Shift + enter will usually bring up the GUI (bring up console first to pause the game). This video is for adjusting Rudy ENB, but it can help guide you in fine-tuning your own. 

Thanks, I'll try.  

I'm honestly considering just starting over fresh with a lighter modlist.  I wasn't 10 steps outside of Helgen when a trio of cloaked Alik'r bandits (invisibility spell, i caught the distortion effect right before they hit us), and 2-shot me and Thorvald.  I appreciate that Skyrim is too damn easy, but I also don't need it to be Dark Souls.  

A few mod suggestions:

All of these mods according to MO don't overwrite any files (Besides Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Riekling Architecture which overwrite 2 stahlrim 4k files). 

Thanks, I'll try.  

I'm honestly considering just starting over fresh with a lighter modlist.  I wasn't 10 steps outside of Helgen when a trio of cloaked Alik'r bandits (invisibility spell, i caught the distortion effect right before they hit us), and 2-shot me and Thorvald.  I appreciate that Skyrim is too damn easy, but I also don't need it to be Dark Souls.  

You can dial-down that mod's settings in the MCM.

Why True Armor Is Needed

In vanilla Skyrim there are different armor types and a multitude of armor sets, yet all of them fit somewhere into the spectrum of warm butter to cold butter. They all function the same, no differences, no diversity, no strengths and weaknesses to any of them. The armor system is shallow and boring. This also reflects on vanilla combat, which is pathetic at best. And while there are many combat mods around, none of them sufficiently address the role of armor in the equation.

That is where True Armor comes in. This mod completely overhauls the way armor fundamentally works in Skyrim, up to the point where it can practically replace the vanilla armor system completely. You will be hard pressed to find any mod which offers a more immersive, realistic and in-depth experience regarding the mechanics of armor.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15921

Just came out for SSE, looks interesting

Edited by sm0kem

Some more mod suggestions:

I am debating in my head if I should add Zedit the NPC enchantments patch. this would essentially be the replaced for ASIS Enchantment fix (Since SkyProc patchers are broken on SSE) what do you all think?

normally CTD on enemies due to not installing the skeleton double check them.

I think this was the issue. Thank you!