Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

here is s quick list of all the update that will be come shortly:

LOTD

LOTD Patches (Waiting on SirJ)

Vivid Weathers

Vivid - TrueStorms Merged Compatibility SSE

Weather Systems merged - consistancy Patch (New Patch by me)

Fluffy snow - iNeed Patch

ks immersive hairdos

SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB

RS Children (need to look at BSA Extraction)

DynDOLOD (Removed BTO Meshes post generation)

HD LOD texture SSE (Adding)

Main CR Update.

Add a note about paid for version CCleaner breaking MO2

Glacier 4k (Look at)

Is there anything else I need to do before i dive head long into this?

There is also a Legacy of the Dragonborn SE Update.  It just came out today.

Edited by BuddyKidd

oh yes that was mentioned it by the same mod author is Majestic mountain so it should be decent I'll add to my little list and leave things at that for now got plenty to be getting on with.

Immersive Fallen Trees and Brotherhood of Old were also updated.

There is also a Legacy of the Dragonborn SE Update.  It just came out today.

already on that list.

Immersive Fallen Trees and Brotherhood of Old were also updated.

ok i'll ad to my little list,

Yes, the patch are installed as per the guide

And seems besides KS hairdo and interesting NPC are overwritting RS children only , dont think those include dorthe? 

ver6zd.jpg

no Dorthe is actually covered by the patch included form ETaC. I'll quickly check my end.

Edit: She OK my end so the thing i can think is her fangen data is being overwritten or it was bonked. Suggest redownloading and reinstalling ETaC  and redoing your Bash Patch.

Hey, quick question, would now be a good time to start installing the guide? Or should i wait for more updates?

It's going to take you a few sessions to get everything installed. Lexy is slightly behind on updates due to losing power during the snowstorm in the UK, but she's working on sorting the last few days worth of stuff now. By the time you finish getting your install in order I imagine the new CR will probably be out (she's been testing a few new changes), and any other changes you might have to make will just be a couple small mod updates here and there. The only real major change I imagine will happen will be when CACO/WAF/CCO come out for SSE but as of right now we don't know when that will happen.

Some mods are going to keep constantly having updates as the general SSE milieu keeps evolving. It's just the way it goes. At some point when your game is stable with what you've got in place, just leave it alone and go ahead and play with what you've got, and make your updates at the points when you get bored and want to start up a new game (or if the mod explicitly says it's safe to upgrade mid-playthrough). Else you fall into the endless loop of modding forever and never actually playing...which, granted, some people don't mind  ::D:

Lexy n Darth, I don't want to shove this on top of you getting back into this and updating, but I keep seeing posts from yausd that keep stating when you have ugly LOD's that the SSE version of EVT "the nifs are not fully converted properly

and does not recommend using it he is stating to use the Classic version instead" I am going to give this a try and see if it does fix it, it's not nitpicking they do look crap.

Lexy n Darth, I don't want to shove this on top of you getting back into this and updating, but I keep seeing posts from yausd that keep stating when you have ugly LOD's that the SSE version of EVT "the nifs are not fully converted properly

and does not recommend using it he is stating to use the Classic version instead" I am going to give this a try and see if it does fix it, it's not nitpicking they do look crap.

well to be honest I haven't really paid a lot of attention to EVT look OK to me but this has been on my radar https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12371 I have been a busy to try it out so maybe someone can test it out a report on it.

no offence to the guy who made it and each to their own, but that snow its like something from a film set or cartoon, I will stay with EVT and give that a go.

well OK try your EVT Classic Test and report back. One issue I did spot but not gotten to the bottom of is the the trees in the rift look flat.