Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I was watching Gopher video on what mods he was planning on using for his new SSE let's play and spotted this Master of Disguise - Immersive Disguises for Skyrim Special Edition - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9959? it peaked my interest so I'll add to the wife's test list ::D:.

I've been eyeing this one, would fit really well with a character concept I've got. Let us know what you think of it!  :cool:

Many mods have notes not to install the readme or other .txt files. Sometimes I see some mods that have a readme that is left in. Are those ones left in an oversights? Is it purposeful to leave some .txt files and not others? Does it matter one way or another? Can I leave any random text file in and just be lazy? Should I go on a quest to exterminate every installed readme? Been curious since the LE guide so thought I might as well finally ask.

Many mods have notes not to install the readme or other .txt files. Sometimes I see some mods that have a readme that is left in. Are those ones left in an oversights? Is it purposeful to leave some .txt files and not others? Does it matter one way or another? Can I leave any random text file in and just be lazy? Should I go on a quest to exterminate every installed readme? Been curious since the LE guide so thought I might as well finally ask.

6 of one, half dozen of the other, really. The not installing them is more just to save a small amount of space. If you see other ones you can feel free to delete them as well. Or install them. They don't really hurt anything.

Has anyone else tried to install the latest version of [immersive KS Hairdos]?

Merge Plugins and SSEEdit both say it has 4 FormID errors.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] KS Hairdo's.esp
[00:00] KS Hairdo'sForms [FLST:0507BB96]
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E01] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05065E02] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [0507205F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     FLST \ FormIDs \ LNAM - FormID -> [05072060] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Hey @sirjesto, how do you handle nav mesh conflict between helgen and skyway patches when merging?

I don't use Skyway, so I don't handle it, lol.

Guess you just need to load up all the mods in your merge into the CK and rebuild the navmesh. 

That's what Merge Plugins tells you to do.

@sirjesto, isn't Solutide Skyway one of the patches in the merge?

Rebuilding in CK is not feasible without headaches such as stripping down Bethesda esms so CK doesn't choke on number of object and crashes

Edited by sm0kem

@sirjesto, isn't Solutide Skyway one of the patches in the merge?

Rebuilding in CK is not feasible without headaches such as stripping down Bethesda esms so CK doesn't choke on number of object and crashes

If you're using the Merged patch from the Legacy page, why is this even a thing?  

Edited by sirjesto

Well basically, they both have 00012FB4 NAVI record. From what i can tell, Merge Plugin is simply taking one from Skyway since i placed it later in the order due to larger size (more nav info). Technically it shouldn't break the game but i was still curious how you guys resolve conflicts in such large merges.

Even without the merge, the conflict is still there if someone installs both Skyway and Helgen Reborn

I am not using merged patch, i am merging for my own load order

Edited by sm0kem

CK cannot handle so many mods (all the masters from ~20 patches) being loaded and drops high number of records during loading process (array size limitation), so ignoring is the only way, for now...

You could try first to merge the conflicting mods with the navi record (i think helgen reborn and skyway), rebuild navmesh and then add them to merge.