FuzzyDuck

References for xEdit Infos

Question

So, i may be just a potato, dumb as F%#*.
BUT!
I cannot seem to find, anywhere to find information explaning the lines from xEdit.
Exemple.
Using F04Edit, i seee an Object Modification Conflict.
Property
-Value Type
-FunctionType
-Property
-Value 1 - FormID

-Value 2 - Int

-Step

What does, "Value 2 - Int" means?

On that, there is any reference guide online, for what eah of the lines found on xEdit mean?

Sorry for the possible dumb question, but i can't seem to find a answear!

2 answers to this question

Int means integer. They may not know what the value is yet, but they know it's an integer value. That's common as they decrypt everything.

Hmmmm

I've found my way thorugh CK, and appear that, for exemple. 
In CK, i can't see diferences inbetween Value 2- Int 1 and 516 (exemple, WeaponModFixes has a Value 2 - Int of 1, and Gunsmith Extended has a Value 2 - Int of 516 )
In xEdit, it's clear as day that there's an conflict there.
But, at CK i can't seem to find anything toggled that could be diferent! 
This will drive me crazy xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By primem0ver
      I am pretty frustrated with SSEEdit lately.  There is no 64 bit version with the latest download and I cannot get my older version (4.0.3h) to work anymore.  It keeps telling me there was an error and that editing is disabled.  I can't run scripts or anything.  (There IS NO ERROR in the log).  Was something changed?  Every time I try running 4.0.4 I get an out of memory error.  Whats more I can no longer post on Discord to get help.  I have to sign up?

EDIT: More Info: Version 4.0.3h used to work fine without using the 64 bit version until a couple of weeks ago.  The 64 bit version seems to be working ok so I guess I will use that until I get an answer.   
    • By NomenNescio
      Short version: I have a complete list of cells copied to an .esp, and I don't want to have to go through and flag each one as Deleted individually. Is there a way to do this to all the cells in the .esp?
      Long version: I'm using a replacer for a dead shrub. The replacer makes it a much prettier 3D green shrub, but Bethesda placed the dead shrub in all kinds of caves and mines, so I want to remove it from those cells. Ain't nothing green supposed to be growing in there. So I found the shrub in xEdit, copied every reference over into an .esp and removed the ones that could realistically be home to lush green flora. I'm now left with looooong list of cells each with only a few Placed Objects of these shrubs, but going through them all and changing flags individually is gonna be a nightmare. So I'd much rather see if there is a way for me to do this across every cell I've copied?
    • By Vraydel
      I was trying to create a patch but SSEEdit wouldn't let me.  The plugins were inaccessible. The plugins were grayed out with a line through them.  What's going on?