wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Since how powerful and amazing both the HUDFramework and DEF_UI mof is, seems like a shame not running them together. The customization and usability with them together is quite nice.

Side note, do you prefer posts on here or on discord when it comes to suggestions or mod discussion? 

About the tracer mod, very few battles I do happens at night. Most memorable is probably when you take back the castle for the minuteman because as I recall, it must happen at night? To me, the tracer mod is a very optional mod, a mod I wouldn't miss too much if it wasn't there. I have not tested how heavy it is on your machine, or how it is to get running with the other mods as I only tested the mod in a very light load order. 

@Marayoor

You can chat In discod I just added it for a "Live Support" and questions etc. more people read the posts here.

I used the tracer rounds in the modern weapons as it was a mystery when you got shot at night.

The tracer mods just add a glow affect to the bullets. There have been some updates to them. Also Loads have tracer rounds (Did not play with that)

HUDFramework and DEF_UI Will be a "thing" but I just want to revive the Wiki to a running state before adding more to it.

Great guide, which I used a month or so ago to set up FO4 (having come very late to the party!).  It's been absolutely rock solid.

I noticed you don't have an alternate start mod option.  I'd like to highly recommend Start Me Up, it's a tremendous alternate start mod that allows you to really tailor your own roleplaying experience by taking the psychological pressure of the MQ away and allowing you to start in a number of preset ways or roll your own start conditions and really explore the world before engaging in the MQ. 

Much like any other alternate start mod you might say - but the added wrinkle is that the mod author has gone through the game and altered all the dialogue options that imply your fatherhood/motherhood of Shaun, so that with Full Dialogue Interface and Silent Protagonist mods, you're really able to go through the game as the character you want to be, like a proper, old-fashioned roleplaying game, without any jarring instances of people treating you like you're Shaun's parent. 

The character creation sequence is treated like a dream that you "wake up" from into your chosen start, and the MQ is treated as a "investigate rumours of a Vault" quest that you get from the beginning, but that you can initiate at your leisure (how it works is that you explore the Vault and find a holotape that gets you to report a kidnapping).

I can't praise this mod highly enough, it's really cleverly done and makes "proper" roleplaying in Fallout 4, with a character whose story you create for yourself from your adventures, a genuine possibility. 

Edited by gurugeorge

@gurugeorge

I'll Definatly look into it. Sounds very interesting.

I'm still Updateing all the mods/Patches in the Wiki so it's a bit more seemless. (There is alot of cosmetic stuff to do Menus,ICONS,Naming etc)

THANKS for the comments/Feedback!!

I mean to complete it as an Overhaul but Time is a major factor, With some of the recent updates, the Patches had to be overhauled so I decided to some remaking/tidying at the same time.

UPDATE 2.1.1

Patch streamlining

Some mods moved around (in Changelog https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/ChangeLog)

Added extra info to some mods  (in changelog)

Removed Quite a few mods down to 180ish for full Modern weapon install

Updated Weapon INNR and ICONS for almost everything (Except for when crafting (Static item Icons))

Fixed Settler+added clothing Issues

CORE Patch

After doing the ModernWeapons section i've decided to move all Crafting to the AWKCR workbenches this will be in V2.1.2 (i.e. Crafting Workbench AMMO will be moved and Component>Ammo system used.)

I'll keep updating the Workflow notes so you can all see what's happening

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Gernash/Inprogress

ENJOY the NEW PATCH!!!

A bit lost wit the new patch
Atm I use

• MODWiki - Armor - Patch.esp (for ZephyrWarrior's F4 Power Armor Overhaul)
  • MODWiki - INNR - Patch.esp
  • MODWiki - Worldspace ALL - 203 Patch.esp

Should I:

• use patch 2.1.1 only ?
  • use patch 2.11+ those patches because they're not in yet ?
  • stay with those patches only 

I haven't done Worldspace or PA as yet.

If you use the CORE and no addons then just MODWiki-CORE-Patch.

if you use the Worldspace mods

then use the

MODWiki-CORE-Patch. 2.1.1 and old Worldspace mods that are still listed and old patches 2.0.2/2.0.3 patches

Edited by Gernash