wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I have just found for me that loading Concealed Armors.esp before Raider Overhaul - Armorsmith patch removes the visible/concealed armor heading on armor pieces in the armor workbench menu and replaces it with primary color swap. Placing it after Raider Overhaul -Armorsmith fixes it (for me).

While using FO4Edit I have found a lot of errors especially Tales of the Commonwealth (more than 100), Atomic Radio, True Reporter, Dwuk  LexingtonInteriors. Could you put a note in your installation guide next to each mod if it requires cleaning.  I'm not sure what to do with Tales of the Commonwealth and Atomic Radio as they are full of errors mostly (GRUP Topic Children of) any assistance would be appreciated.

Edited by SiNistaGRundy

So far I've only ever notices F4SE and shadowboost not work when updates come out you can run the game by choosing fallout 4 from the executables. The only mods that rely on that are looks menu, Achievements and place anywhere as far as I know. It should not stop the game running.

There are only a couple of mod authors I'm waiting to hear from, So I'll make up the patches for the weekend and include the extra chem textures,latest version of the conflicting mods and missing DLC item naming.

I'm working on The INNR for weapons and better Settings menu atm. Hopefully I'll have that sorted out in the next day or so.

There are only a couple of mod authors I'm waiting to hear from, So I'll make up the patches for the weekend and include the extra chem textures,latest version of the conflicting mods and missing DLC item naming.

I'm working on The INNR for weapons and better Settings menu atm. Hopefully I'll have that sorted out in the next day or so.

You're a champion

If I may be so bold, might I suggest https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17849/? Crafting Workbenches DLC Alternatives for getting DLC support for Crafting Workbenches?  I've been using it for a while now with no issues.  The only compatibility question I have with it, is I think it's Ammo Crafting module has to be used in place of the main mods.  

Aside from that, the only other thing I noticed this list lacking was a section devoted to fixing and complementing Vault-Tec Workshop.  Great job!  I'm using it as a base for my new mod setup.  :)

Go hard. I normally look over them and if they add nice expansive features I add them as I go along. Just no Rubber Rabs ones

You asked for it.  :p  The first two are indispensable, in my opinion.  

Vault-Tec Workshop Overhaul This one fixes a lot of the lighting issues, adds better snap points, and is just a good general fix that every Vault DLC owner should use.

More Vault Rooms  Exactly what it says.  Adds more vault room styles mainly in terms of wall paper and paint, but also a few overlooked (for some reason) tilesets Beth didn't give us.  Again, I consider it essential.

Next up is a choice of two, by the same author.  Can't use both.  

Vault 88 Room Corners Plus  This adds more room corners, allowing you to place windows and doors in the corners of rooms rather than dead center, like the unmodded DLC insisted for some reason.  It's the quick and easy solution, sticking true to the original DLC's room building.

OR

Modular Vault 88 Rooms  This does the same thing plus more, redoing the entire room building system into something more complex, but gives you more control over layout.  It's also not 100% finished, but I have to admit, the tilesets it does work on, it's impressive.  But it's a bit of a paradigm shift. 

Both mods have compatibility patches with More Vault Rooms.

Next, a couple of quick additions.

Craftable Vault Elevators lets your craft actual Vault-style elevators, a sorely lacking option.

And lastly,  Snappable Vault-Tec Floormats lets you align those little floormat squares easily.  

Edited by Barachiel

Uh, just want to say that using the current ShadowBoost with 1.8.7 will crash the game.

And here I go again, with shitty FPS on a beautifully modded game.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't checked on its own web, only on Nexus. It's all good and smooth now. Thank you!

EDIT AGAIN: And it's 2nd times I did this kind of post, pardon me gentlemen. :)

Edited by Mr777Nick