wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I've had a quick look And it's to difficult to remove wotc from the patch. It's not a fo4edit it's a mesh-merge in CK. I will have 2 Versions of it later On but, the Wotc has been the most problematic, So I've been using that as a base.

you can disable WOTC from the config. Wotc adds mobs and breaks the vanilla feel if you like to struggle for equipment

@Trokhon

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/MODWiki%20-%20Worldspace%20-%20204a%20Patch.7z

MODWiki - Worldspace - 204alpha Patch  NON WOTC

Replaces

MODWiki - Worldspace - 203 Patch 

better.esp (linked patch intergrated) THIS IS NOT THE MOD BETTER SETTLERS

settlements patch (linked patch intergrated)

MODWIKI - Navmesh Overwrites.esp (linked patch intergrated)

New Navmeshes.esp (linked patch intergrated)

MODWiki - Scrapeverything - Patch (linked patch intergrated)

This is not the complete patch just cleans up the multiple files

put at the end of the plugins

Edited by Gernash

@Trokhon

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/MODWiki%20-%20Worldspace%20-%20204a%20Patch.7z

MODWiki - Worldspace - 204alpha Patch  NON WOTC

Replaces

MODWiki - Worldspace - 203 Patch 

better.esp (linked patch intergrated) THIS IS NOT THE MOD BETTER SETTLERS

settlements patch (linked patch intergrated)

MODWIKI - Navmesh Overwrites.esp (linked patch intergrated)

New Navmeshes.esp (linked patch intergrated)

MODWiki - Scrapeverything - Patch (linked patch intergrated)

This is not the complete patch just cleans up the multiple files

put at the end of the plugins

wow what should I say. Phantastic work on your side! you made my day :)

@JUNKdeLUXE

I'll make a video on how to do it later or something. I had a look around and I couldn't find a vid on how to do it all in MO.

basically your file-tree should look like this (Double clicking the mod gets this window up)

filetree.jpg

And the ini file like this

initab.jpg

Edited by Gernash

@Trokhon

Yea, the Patches are a mess, it's all a learning experience as I don't do scrap mods or add Mods that alter worldspace in the same area as a general rule, due to the conflicts and artifacting(Very distracting). Most of the Cool content that's coming out changes worldspace areas to insert their mods, so as the mod community make bigger and better things, the more complicated it all becomes.(unless you just run a couple of mods.)

@everyoneelse

And for anyone who may get upset with how I did it or what I did, all I used was the creation Kit to open all the mods then altered the navmesh to suit the altered areas then saved to the patch. Any Instance doors inside of another mod's Mesh(i.e modified building) I removed due to CTD issues when zoning out (I do not know how to circumvent this problem it's a "thing".)All the instance doors become "attached" to the new navmesh this is how the CK works. I also reduced instance boxes so you would not have zoning issues while walking around an open world or the cell bug where the world "vanishes" 

My intent is a seamless game Nothing more.(But I must admit this is going a bit far from My original intent as these 8 mods all create unique problems, None of which are a problem if run individual but only when they overlap each other..)

If this is breaking some rule/code of ethics please inform me so I can remove the content and associated mods.

UPDATE: I shot off an email to all the MOD Authors that have been combined in this unusual way. IF all seems good I'll continue patching the Commonwealth.(As this is a insane amount of effort, But once done will be a solid base for any future mods to be added to.)

Edited by Gernash

Hello.  I've been out of the loop for a few weeks and had to do a full rebuild of my PC (it needed it and fixed a few issues I was having).  as such I'm about ready to start following the guide again.

Gernash - I know you've always got something on the way so whats the current state of the guide at present? Is it worth delaying for the next big rip up and change of everything? :)

I think, I have the guide Where it needs to be. I've no Plans to do any major alterations to any of the sections. I just want to tidy the Wiki itself but the worldspace/WOTC need to be sorted out 1st.(Once I get an OK from authors about the Worldspace mods I'll finish making the patch and that will be released before the next endeavor)

I'm assuming I'll find my next major changes/revision when people (or myself if I ever get the chance) play the game a bit and see what bothers you/me. (I have been playing a bit I clocked 4hrs and keep getting distracted with WOTC :O_o: soo much to fight) 

"whats the current state of the guide at present? "

It's stable/functional

WOTC+Worldspace does need patch but I don't want to formally release one until Mod authors are happy. Just remember disable Vertical Spawns in WOTC.(I'm slowly chipping away at making rooftop navmeshes in the spawn areas.

I think, I have the guide Where it needs to be. I've no Plans to do any major alterations to any of the sections. I just want to tidy the Wiki itself but the worldspace/WOTC need to be sorted out 1st.(Once I get an OK from authors about the Worldspace mods I'll finish making the patch and that will be released before the next endeavor)

I'm assuming I'll find my next major changes/revision when people (or myself if I ever get the chance) play the game a bit and see what bothers you/me. (I have been playing a bit I clocked 4hrs and keep getting distracted with WOTC :O_o: soo much to fight) 

"whats the current state of the guide at present? "

It's stable/functional

WOTC+Worldspace does need patch but I don't want to formally release one until Mod authors are happy. Just remember disable Vertical Spawns in WOTC.(I'm slowly chipping away at making rooftop navmeshes in the spawn areas.

thanks I don't plan to use WOTC.  It was optional before?  Should I use that patch you made for Trokhon?

Noticed that the navmesh patch has subwayrunnerdynamic as master (I'm using nondynamic for some reason). So, something to consider for the guide (believe it is set as an optional install at the moment)

Generally, I think personally you are doing some uber fantastic work with the patches and I hope the mod authors recognizes that as well. If nothing else, you could release (if permissions etc are ok) the worldspace patch as a compatibility patch, similar what nexus is littered with? Maintenance etc would be an issue of course when new releases are done to the mods....

Is the fuse box generator mod OK to install?