wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

yea I can't do much about Scrap everything you can have it's full functionality and crash all the time or have reduced functions and be stable..

Bun untill I finish this 600millin edit patch and run for a while we won't really know. But it may crash peoples computer when the WOTC is actually a war and not a few scermishes...

The other thing I noticed is all the extra items that seem to be everywhere clutter etc

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73053307/MODWiki/test2v5.7z

(If your using world space mods and having buildings flicker or vanish or the ground disappearing or using Scrap MOD or CTD while exploring the commonwealth. Basically anything world space related then try this patch load it last !!no exception!!)

Ver 5 of Patch sooo many patches (600k of edits....) I played 1hr just running around zoned into Lexington (at night....don't to that) had major war, ran away, zoned to a couple of other places *Zero CTD* went back to SANC and built a 50 def Anti aircraft gun PEWPEW  WHY BOS no love me :confused:

Glitches

some settlers spawning bald

Place anywhere does not seem to function.

IF you use this patch for WOTC+All world spaces and scrap mod please tell me if you find an area that crashes you(or report any mod related issues). I left concord area with the mini load zones so you get a 'loading' rather than a crashing (I'll reduce the load cough later when I'm less tired)

NOTE: The PATCH does not have any prerequisites.(Other than all DLC)

It's just a FIX for areas with mesh changes, and a replacement of the nif so spawn related scripts work (i.e. WOTC) It also solves glitched mobs that just stand there while shoot them.

Up to this point I don't believe WOTC has ever been fully functional prior to this version of the patch. Be prepared to disable no combat boundaries and maybe turn down the spawns as it is VERY hectic now

Edited by Gernash

I am new to this and must say absolutely great and phanstastic work

but I have a problem: 

When I start a new game I get inventory items for FO4 Hotkey and V.A.F.S moved to MISC instead of  AID so I cant use them.

Do you have any idea what I could do to correct this?

thanks in advance and please keep up this great work

I am new to this and must say absolutely great and phanstastic work

but I have a problem: 

When I start a new game I get inventory items for FO4 Hotkey and V.A.F.S moved to MISC instead of  AID so I cant use them.

Do you have any idea what I could do to correct this?

thanks in advance and please keep up this great work

Welcome Trokhon. The FO4 Hotkey manager is under misc/game settings and can be used from there right? Hmm, just noticed the VAFS stuff is there now as well, and when activating the focus from there, the item dissapeared from the list, but returned later when I switched it off (have it hotkeyed).

I know there are some further work to get those all setting holotapes sorted out to one place and the "actions" put in its own category as well and we'll get it sorted out in the future. For now I'd suggest to use the hotkeys manager to set things up. And to do it manually in the ini file. This is how I have set it up:

My Hotkeys.ini

[Macros]

hot=cqf hotkeys activate

[Hotkeys]

F2=tm

F3=tfc

Shift-1=hot 1

Shift-2=hot 2

Shift-3=hot 3

Shift-4=hot 4

Shift-5=hot 5

Shift-6=hot 6

Shift-7=hot 7

Shift-8=hot 8

Shift-9=hot 9

Shift-0=hot 10

X=hot 1

C=hot 2

Shift-F8=hot 3

Shift-F9=hot 4

PgUp=hot 5

PgDn=hot 6

Shift-R=hot 7

Shift-Mouse2=cqf cover activate

L=cgf "Radio.Toggle"

G=player.pa ActionThrow

B=player.pa ActionMelee

P=workshop

So, I have set up the X key with "X=hot 1" to correspond to the first slot in the hotkeys manager, and selected V.A.F.S focus to that. C key for VAFS crit.

From Survival options mod (not part of the guide) shift+f8 and f9 for save and autosave.

Page up and down for scope zoom up and down (you can craft an item in some of the workbenches which in turn can be added with hotkeys manager)

Shift+R to switch to next ammo type (really sweet, does the reload anim as well...I guess because on the r key, not sure but works)

That shift-mouse2 thing is for the cover mod, switches to cover mode on and off (I just couldn't use the auto cover stuff, was weird)

L key silences the radio, handy if you want to actually listen to dialogue if you had the radio on...

Then I got seperate keys for throwin nades and bashing guys....the ALT key does work as in vanilla still

And P for entering workshop mode, I dislike those long presses on keys...

Unless there are some new issues for when stating a new game I'm not aware of, things should work ok regarding those two mods...

Had a quick try on this last patch....west side of Concord, outside of the buildings, didn't load the ground properly, haven't seen that one before at that place. Moving about a bit and it did load it up in the end.

Had a CTD when moving eastwards from Concord, past the quarry on the road...

Edited by LordKee

Welcome Trokhon. The FO4 Hotkey manager is under misc/game settings and can be used from there right? Hmm, just noticed the VAFS stuff is there now as well, and when activating the focus from there, the item dissapeared from the list, but returned later when I switched it off (have it hotkeyed).

I know there are some further work to get those all setting holotapes sorted out to one place and the "actions" put in its own category as well and we'll get it sorted out in the future. For now I'd suggest to use the hotkeys manager to set things up. And to do it manually in the ini file. This is how I have set it up:

My Hotkeys.ini

[Macros]

hot=cqf hotkeys activate

[Hotkeys]

F2=tm

F3=tfc

Shift-1=hot 1

Shift-2=hot 2

Shift-3=hot 3

Shift-4=hot 4

Shift-5=hot 5

Shift-6=hot 6

Shift-7=hot 7

Shift-8=hot 8

Shift-9=hot 9

Shift-0=hot 10

X=hot 1

C=hot 2

Shift-F8=hot 3

Shift-F9=hot 4

PgUp=hot 5

PgDn=hot 6

Shift-R=hot 7

Shift-Mouse2=cqf cover activate

L=cgf "Radio.Toggle"

G=player.pa ActionThrow

B=player.pa ActionMelee

P=workshop

So, I have set up the X key with "X=hot 1" to correspond to the first slot in the hotkeys manager, and selected V.A.F.S focus to that. C key for VAFS crit.

From Survival options mod (not part of the guide) shift+f8 and f9 for save and autosave.

Page up and down for scope zoom up and down (you can craft an item in some of the workbenches which in turn can be added with hotkeys manager)

Shift+R to switch to next ammo type (really sweet, does the reload anim as well...I guess because on the r key, not sure but works)

That shift-mouse2 thing is for the cover mod, switches to cover mode on and off (I just couldn't use the auto cover stuff, was weird)

L key silences the radio, handy if you want to actually listen to dialogue if you had the radio on...

Then I got seperate keys for throwin nades and bashing guys....the ALT key does work as in vanilla still

And P for entering workshop mode, I dislike those long presses on keys...

Unless there are some new issues for when stating a new game I'm not aware of, things should work ok regarding those two mods...

Had a quick try on this last patch....west side of Concord, outside of the buildings, didn't load the ground properly, haven't seen that one before at that place. Moving about a bit and it did load it up in the end.

Had a CTD when moving eastwards from Concord, past the quarry on the road...

many thanks !!!!

this helped me a lot and I found and set up everything according to your example and it works perfectly!!

Edited by Trokhon

for the life of me I can't get Merge Plugins to detect my mods. I followed all the steps in the guide... I think.

I didn't put in the guide you have to create the MO2 executable

In MO2 Modify Execytable it should point to C:\Users\{Your Usermname}\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\Tools\Merge Plugins\MergePlugins.exe

modify.jpg

Managed some 5-6h on the latest patch, and only two CTD's. One I wrote about earlier and another one was at the boathouse settlement when first time fighting the monsies there....re-load and no issues so nothing to really pinpoint down. So all seems good at the moment and enjoying myself, actually playing the game :)

Codsworth is a bit OP, that flame attack of his is basically an instakill (1.5 damage for npcs and for the player with the modified damage values from core patch).

Xbow seems a bit OP, got some 80+ damage with that thing (modded, heavy string etc). Especially with cyro ammo, quite deadly as you get plenty of time to react etc with the baddies frozen stiff for a while.

Lead shipments would be cool, in small quantities for bullets. Kind of hard to keep a decent ammo supply (I guess you can dismantle bullets you don't need? Have to check tomorrow)

4 am, so time for some Zzz's :)

You running with survival option use the weapon balance patch then adjust damage with survival options about 1.5-2x

dismantaling bullets is the thing, making choices.... I've been focusing on stability not game play lately so will have to bear with me while I'm nitting out these CTD.

I need to do 2-3 passes of all my edits (boathouse was missed. Concord I've changed a bit, but I did not find the broken ground)

please try

[General]bUseCombinedObjects=0bPreCulledObjectsEnabled=0

I have it in my Fallout 4.ini

Regarding the Functional Displays update, I went and installed it. Ticked off the DLC's Val's sorting, Mojave imports. Install order before Dog Bed for Dogmeat (old location) and plugin right after MojaveImports and WastelandImports. Then I went and hide hid the mesh for the Pipboy stand in FalconOil mod as it was over writing the one from Functional Displays. So, sounds about right?

Edited by LordKee