wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

With DEF_UI you have three choices when it comes to customizing your user interface: 

1) Using those executable programs edit it your own to your liking 

2) Use a preset that was made by someone (like this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9441/?

3) Or just use it as is works too. 

I was asking which one you use/recommend. 

Edited by Aeradom

AH, That is a personal taste , moders will do that themselves.

Hmmm, I put the "here is where the executables are to give "newbies" that are interested 'Hints". I think referencing there are "presets" available is a good idea.

"BUT" Def_ui is not being actively developed by the Author and it's now a "Community Effort". Some presets may not work as intended so I do not want to actively encourage the use of presets due to these compatibility issues.

Edited by Gernash

mm, Only issue is I usualy PLay test the mods and see how they work ingame. e.g. Infinate settlement Budget casued me CDT so I have add a different one.

That's why I check the posts or bug reports. If there are red flags then I move on. That and it's not like the mod was just uploaded. It has nearly 2500 endorsements so I think it's safe to say it's okay in general. Now there may be unknown conflicts but that's the whole point of wiki is to deal with them. 

Side note: the infinite settlement budget mod you said was causing the CT, what was it? Was it this one

YA, you linked it before to me

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8842/?

is "I think" is going to be the "controler" for Settlement mods the Whole section is extreamly complicated and the whole reason people loose menu and items, I'm just digging into that to sort out a framework for the MODWiki then I can Blend other mods into it to conform to a standard (ie the weapons + patches But with what I'm Learning atm I will generate "smarter Patches" when I have a better grasp of the whole picture))

Nope could be just my save game, IDC. It's not important and I do not wish to report it or investigate it would take to much time.

Also, Just in case. Do not use my name or the modwiki anywhere to complain or beat people over the head with.

I do not want grief.

Great graphic improvement with this guide, I really like it.

For some reason most of times if I want to start a new game the game sit there and don't want to leave the main menu (well..I mean I keep seeing over and over the intro movie) and few times (say...1 over 5) it start with no problems. That weird issue happens only on new games, once I manage to start it and save, never happens again if I load the savegame. Beside that it work like a charm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk