wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Happy to see you hard at work Gernash. This guide is slowly evvi g more and more. Any chance you have taken a gander at the SIMS settlement mod yet? I have integrated it into my fresh install of your guide and so far no issues

It's written in a very clever way, there are no conflicts only requires an integration patch to marry up to Icons and naming.

LOL I remember when I suggested that you incorporate weaponsmith, glad to see you kept it as the weapons contained are all top notch and not just stupid reskins.

One question though, no matter which device I access the guide from, even different browsers, The table of contents section is plopped right into the middle of my screen and as I scroll it stays there. localized or possible code issue?

Yea the Floaty TOC is my doing, I've been using it to navigate around as the list is so long. There is a MASSIVE invisible box 1/4 the size of the screen and it's covering up the PAGE. I've not gone back to it to "fix it up" as I have to annoy people like TechAngel to copy/paste more base code to make it more functional.

Also I assumed people wanted this all updated sooner rather than later...

I'll turn it off in a day or so(once I'm done) 

@Barachiel

this contains a newer version of Power armor patch and

T-49 ZW Intergration patch

Removed Link

Please report any issues (only played with he head leg and arm.....I'm so lazy)

That link just leads back to the original mod.  

Aso for the NAC-MW-PA patch, do I use that in conjuction with the usual ModWiki NAC patch, or in place of?

Edited by Gernash

Happy to see you hard at work Gernash. This guide is slowly evvi g more and more. Any chance you have taken a gander at the SIMS settlement mod yet? I have integrated it into my fresh install of your guide and so far no issues

Sim Settlement looks interesting but I like building my own. May look at it for the smaller settlements, maybe.

That link just leads back to the original mod.  

Aso for the NAC-MW-PA patch, do I use that in conjuction with the usual ModWiki NAC patch, or in place of?

Removed Link

It's additional for now (Sorry) 

Edited by Gernash

RaiderOverhaul + ZF4 Test Patch (I've removed requirement for some things for testing)

Removed Link

Can I get some feedback on it.

Still need to put in the default patches bfore I can test anything :) Also not sure what needs to be tested?

Edited by Gernash

MODWiki-T49-Patch Uploaded under Misc Has a FOMOD installer and NAC Replacer Patchs(Let these files overwrite NAC Patch)

If you have used the dropbox linked test T49 patch delete them before installing the new version.

• +1 1

Im having issues with the MODWIKI patches. I realize they're not finished at the moment but my CORE and my CraftingRedirect patch both have a NAC-PRC.esp master and the CORE also has a Raider Overhaul AE Restored Content VIS.esp

MODWiki FOMOD Installer Uploaded

(Don't tell rhodsey)

The PA section PATCH is being worked on.

• Normal T-Series PA is unaffected
  • Raider Armor PA is being redone It will spawn correctly BUT the crafting Will look ODD(I just wanted to release an updated patch set, So sorry in advance)
  • No it's not going to break anything
  • NOTE: if you are using BetterSettlers V1.x stay with that patch as I've not updated the Settler Clothing Section.
Edited by Gernash
  • +1 1

MODWiki FOMOD Installer Uploaded

(Don't tell rhodsey)

The PA section PATCH is being worked on.

• Normal T-Series PA is unaffected
  • Raider Armor PA is being redone It will spawn correctly BUT the crafting Will look ODD(I just wanted to release an updated patch set, So sorry in advance)
  • No it's not going to break anything
  • NOTE: if you are using BetterSettlers V1.x stay with that patch as I've not updated the Settler Clothing Section.

Too late sorry I found out!

However it doesn't seem to be working properly?

I assume I need all the patches since I've followed the guide as you've laid it out?  Wasn't sure about workshop rearranged, auto doors etc.

So assume I need ModWiki CORE and worldspace v6 patch?

HOWEVER the fomod seems to be broken?  When I installed it I got all the choices but the patch showed as empty.  when I opened it up they were all in their respective folders instead of moving to the root.

Edit to add:  To test the patches and actually play I've just copied out the various patches to the root.  However, with the separate worldpsace patch that contains the BA2 file which worldspace patch .esp do I use?  There's one with core and one with the worldspace patch.

Edited by rhodsey

Last post of the morning.  Now patches out I ran Lo_sort to run my load order from the list on the guide at present.  Below are a few inconsistencies I found:

***         PLUGINS THAT ARE PRESENT IN THE MASTER FILE          ***
***                BUT NOT IN THE LOADORDER FILE                 ***
Search and Destroy.esp - You say in guide if using MW pluging don't need this as arbitration covers it?  STill valid or do we need this too?
PowerArmorT49.esp - Guessing a patch you are testing
MODWiki-T49-Patch.esp - guessing a patch you are testing
MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch.esp  - no idea why it says couldn't see it. I have this so just manually placed at end of ModWiki patches Figured it out. Your patch as a upper case S the one posted on nexus has a lower case S (see below)

The Below are all in my load order but not the one you've posted.  I've gone back and checked the relevant mods and there is nothing to say disable the ESP's or not install them?  Can you please check if these should be there and, if so, where?

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp
Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp
FAR.esp
GunnersOverhaul.esp
HDReworkedProjectRevised.esp
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp - lower case S
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp
StartMeUp.esp
Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp

Last post of the morning.  Now patches out I ran Lo_sort to run my load order from the list on the guide at present.  Below are a few inconsistencies I found:

***         PLUGINS THAT ARE PRESENT IN THE MASTER FILE          ***
***                BUT NOT IN THE LOADORDER FILE                 ***
Search and Destroy.esp - You say in guide if using MW pluging don't need this as arbitration covers it?  STill valid or do we need this too?
PowerArmorT49.esp - Guessing a patch you are testing
MODWiki-T49-Patch.esp - guessing a patch you are testing
MODWiki-WorldSpace-Patch.esp  - no idea why it says couldn't see it. I have this so just manually placed at end of ModWiki patches Figured it out. Your patch as a upper case S the one posted on nexus has a lower case S (see below)

The Below are all in my load order but not the one you've posted.  I've gone back and checked the relevant mods and there is nothing to say disable the ESP's or not install them?  Can you please check if these should be there and, if so, where?

AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR Power Armor.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - AWKCR.esp
Armorsith All DLCs Patch.esp
FAR.esp
GunnersOverhaul.esp
HDReworkedProjectRevised.esp
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp - lower case S
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp
StartMeUp.esp
Weaponsmith - Super Mutant Redux Patch.esp

I've tried answering 3 tiies then pres tab and loose it all sooo the short answer YEP