wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Personally I find Fallout 4 an exploration game more than a shooter, sometimes you get yourself into scraps but nothing to major. With your trusty dog and a companion you should be able to handle most situations.

IF your using WOTC then I can see a need for this mod for the extra awesome though.

I'm working through things. mO2 is working better but the left panel is still too narrow and the icons too small. I can live with the later but does anyone know what I can adjust in the qss to deal with the panel?

I hadn't used merge plugins or whye bash with F4 before so I'll just keep whacking at the,.

I'm confused by this. My base path has /AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/Fallout 4 in it. Should I remove that?

20px-Warning-Logo.png      Warning:Do not for ANY reason change the "Settings>paths>Base Directory" in ModOrganizer. It should read C:\Users\>>>YOUR USERNAME not this text<<<\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer DO NOT CHANGE IT OR ANY OF THE OTHER PATHS. You have been warned.

I'm confused by this. My base path has /AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/Fallout 4 in it. Should I remove that?

20px-Warning-Logo.png      Warning:Do not for ANY reason change the "Settings>paths>Base Directory" in ModOrganizer. It should read C:\Users\>>>YOUR USERNAME not this text<<<\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer DO NOT CHANGE IT OR ANY OF THE OTHER PATHS. You have been warned.

C:/Users/>>>YOUR USERNAME not this text<<</AppData/Local/ModOrganizer/Fallout 4 is the correct patch, I've updated the wiki. odd nobody spotted it till now.

I'll fix up the Styles for 4k when I have time, explaining how to adjust that box is difficult as it's a special case and consists of 3 things that don't like to changed.

So I guess I've been running this as potable. Since I can't get it to open, I moved everything back and am back to running it as I was. Only problem is that now every time I open MO2 that popup comes up. Anyone know how to stop it?

close mo2

Copy all the contents of the Fallout 4 folder to another location (BACKUP)

Delete all the contents of the MO2/Fo4 folder

Start MO2 and let it create everything again

close Mo2 after it's settled down (the bottom box stops spamming setup info.)

copy your data back

open Mo2

should be good at this point.

It's a oddball permissions issue welcome to MO2