wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

you can run different resolution i.e. 2k you just upscale

the the fonot size change (you need to save.....) will make the fonts bigger if there was no change something went wrong

Ahhh ... need to change it in more then one place. Yep, that worked. Much thanks.

Here is new pic ... menus are a bit scrunched and download section weird but this is usable for now. Oh and the left pane ... can that be wider?

WwdrOyj.jpg

HAve you extracted the zip?

Yes I did so I found the ile needed ... just wanted to make sure I did it correctly.

Edited by rayhne

So I created an Bashed Patch at the end of my load order to merge leveled lists but it seems to have broken Raider Overhaul as in most of the new equipment isn't spawning on raiders? Am I not supposed to create a Bashed Patch in FO4 or did I do something wrong?

I'm totally confused. I run MO2 in the Fallout 4 directory, which is on a C drive. I'm looking at your instructions and seeing this ModOrganizerData folder and using that and I'm wondering why? Can I use the dividers without having that?

Ignore. Working it out.

Edited by rayhne

Note to self, don't use Wyre Bash. It keeps disabling the DLCs, keeps insisting I have more then 335 mods (I don't), disabling mods and somehow deleting them so I have to reinstall them. So much for a bashed patch.

I could have sworn I did one before. Is there a way to do one through FO4Edit?

Unfortunetely this shoots down any chance of using your patches since I'd have to edit them and I won't be able to create dummy masters. :(

Edited by rayhne

So I created an Bashed Patch at the end of my load order to merge leveled lists but it seems to have broken Raider Overhaul as in most of the new equipment isn't spawning on raiders? Am I not supposed to create a Bashed Patch in FO4 or did I do something wrong?

Bash Patch, Merged Plugin, Mator Smash etc are all tools if you are ,making a Patch yourself. 

They are NOT one press solution you have to go through every line of code in FO4SE and make decisions yourself as to priority give to mods.

The modwiki Is Me making all those decisions for you and all you have to do is install patches and Play. IF you add a mod then you make the overwrites yourself.

Level lists are complicated by which they inject the lists in loot distribution for NPC you have to understand how it and the mods work.

Skyrim Bash files are exactly the same and you use the tool to make a General MAsh up then you manually fo through all the LL and prioritize the items you want to spawn and how.

Basically if you use my patches then no you will break it.

Ugh. Every time I try to run LOOT it crashes. Something in this build is breaking it.

If I have FO Hotkeys active LOOT will crash. Guess I'll switch back to the lite version.

untick it run loot retick it. LOOT is fail for FO4 I never use it.

I've been merging things using Merge Plugins and noticed hat items aren't being merged. If the mods have more then just the esp, I get a an error that Microsoft Robocopy isn't working.

Sorry I never noticed. Hmm the mod you linked has made mods to the nif I'll have a look it it's just added "break" points or something. I'll message the author ask.

I've been merging things using Merge Plugins and noticed hat items aren't being merged. If the mods have more then just the esp, I get a an error that Microsoft Robocopy isn't working.

Works for me but I rarely use is as I've been staring at these mods for a while and have a "feel" for them I use it to make a Mashup to verify what I've done.

Note to self, don't use Wyre Bash. It keeps disabling the DLCs, keeps insisting I have more then 335 mods (I don't), disabling mods and somehow deleting them so I have to reinstall them. So much for a bashed patch.

I could have sworn I did one before. Is there a way to do one through FO4Edit?

Unfortunetely this shoots down any chance of using your patches since I'd have to edit them and I won't be able to create dummy masters. :(

you can manually add anything to a level list... just add the master to the patch then add the item to the list. look at the Better settler patch.

What are you trying to inject or you just think you need to run it because internet said so?

@GSDFan

If you use Randomized Diamond City Guard Outfits you will have to use Varied Diamond City Guards to take care of the face repeat issue.

Nice one, I'll look into that.

Thanks