wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I did a looting run through Concord this morning with your new NavMesh patch active.  I was at or around 60 FPS the entire time.  I did not see any of the occlusion issues I had with a previous run.

What strikes me as odd is that I get a pretty significant frozen screen - maybe 5-6 seconds long, every time I get near Concord, like it's trying to load a ton of new textures, but then my performance is just fine once it unfreezes.  Something odd in that town.

Likewise in Concord. I also get a lot of "takes forever to load the non-LOD textures" around Concord, but that seems to be the only area where it happens.

Leito re uploaded his Enhanced Vanilla body. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/?

Thanks for that I'll change the links in the Wiki

Likewise in Concord. I also get a lot of "takes forever to load the non-LOD textures" around Concord, but that seems to be the only area where it happens.

I'll upload the next version of the test tonight, Playing with a way to reduce file size. Should resolve those issues.

I'm planning a rebuild of Fallout 4 and hope to use this ... looks like a great tool. I'm not planning on using all the mods (plus will be adding others) so I'm wondering what mods the MODWIKI Core Patch includes.

download the patch and hover  the mouse over it in MO2 it will tell you the dependencies

The 1.83 FOMOD for W.E.T does not seem to have the DLC Compatibility patches. I also tried doing a manual installation in case they were included but just not available in the installer but no such luck.

Are you looking to alter image space values for water in DLC? the textures are the same there and NARC alters under water "vanilla style" if you want tropical blue water everywhere there are mods out there for that.

in the forums it is a re-upload by Kestra and I believe Sparrowprince is no longer modding (I do not know the story)

Edited by Gernash

download the patch and hover  the mouse over it in MO2 it will tell you the dependencies

Are you looking to alter image space values for water in DLC? the textures are the same there and NARC alters under water "vanilla style" if you want tropical blue water everywhere there are mods out there for that.

in the forums it is a re-upload by Kestra and I believe Sparrowprince is no longer modding (I do not know the story)

No I just meant to draw attention to the install instructions for the W.E.T mod - it mentions that the FOMOD has Far Harbor and Nuka World patches however no such options are present in the actual FOMOD.

Have you considered including Scrap Everything?

I was looking at that today.  Spring Cleaning hasn't been updated in a while, and there are some items it can't remove.  But the comments section on Scrap Everything look a little scary.  Like, sure, this is more recent, but it's kinda buggy.  And it hasn't been updated this year.  I'm more inclined to stick with something that is at least bug free.

Have you considered including Scrap Everything?

I'll be making a list of "scrapping" mods that will be compatible with where the wiki is going. I'll only recommend ones that scrap objects that objects from created recipes otherwise you will need to use fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0 if you get the "sprint bug" and I do not want the wiki to run at 20-30fps.

(I've been asked a few times about scrapping mods and I'm not a huge fan)

Scrapping an area into dirt and breaking the pre-combined mesh is a big nono. i.e. cant save in zone/cel reset etc.

I had a look at Scrap Everything and it's solution to worldspace is similar to the "Chuck Noris" approach I use. But the base world space patch I've been providing causes FPS loss (it is expected and the primary way everyone dose it,with a twist) so I've been looking into ways to remove the issue that these methods cause. i.e. the fps loss.

Enter precombined meshes. I'll still supply a base worldpatch to sticky-tape it all for those that will not yield. everyone else I'll have a MASSIVE patch that basically replaces the Precombined worldspace of all zones touched but those mods. and you will have all the FPS. 

Playing with Mods I've seen the different styles used and what I've decided to accept the dark side (mmm deleting base objects) I'm not here to correct Mods or point out oopsies so I'll just blast all conflicting issues and make navmeshes to suit the newly placed objects.

I've tested deleting objects and have not found any issues, saving/loading in cell, porting to cell, changing cell back into vanilla then loading in, saving vanilla cell and loading into modified cell tested in and out of PA.

​If there is any other issues that can Occur with deleting vanilla objects please link the info and I'll check it out. But I believe the FO4 papyrus is mighty.

No I just meant to draw attention to the install instructions for the W.E.T mod - it mentions that the FOMOD has Far Harbor and Nuka World patches however no such options are present in the actual FOMOD.

Ahhhh, I copy and paste FOMODS soo that is an error on my behalf, I'll correct it. thanks

FYI, v2.0 of UFO4P is live.

Edit: A few changes were indeed made from the beta.

Nice will fiddle with it tonight. (spent 2 days playing with CK and Version control will need to locate a Team guru to explain some of it-reverting back to vanilla CK)

Edited by Gernash