wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Seems like Gernash made a error uploading the dividers. The preset dividers rar should contain a lot of different folders that is named after all the plugin sections you install, but instead contain the categories.dat. I think Gernash can fix this pretty easily though by re uploading the correct rar file when he get time. 

Edit: While I'm looking over the wiki, the link to really red rocket need to change as well. Its another Elinora mod and she moved all her mods to one link. Only note that when you are installing it, be careful and name it "Really Red Rocket", so it doesn't install in your better settler Elinora's clothing mod.

Edited by Marayoor

I think it has to do with a update to the mod. Around 3.5 the mod was 2 part download, that is why the download instructions is structured like it is. However in 3.6 it was combined to one download. Just download the Manual one, and follow the instructions in the first fomod instruction box. The second box is not necessary anymore. 

Lol its ok I've been modding off and on for years now, so figuring out small things comes with the territory. I'm just glad I can help when I can and besides your one person, and input just makes your job easier. :)

Ya just been burning the candle at both ends. It should make sense (MK2) now and files are correct with new fields and Categories  Are FO4 Only with correct linking.

Also there is a new CORE version to upload shortly (XML item sorting update and same internal naming structure only.)

Use the BOS Style it's nicer IMO

I'll go and check that out. So with all those folders I just add those in the same folder as categories.dat. Sorry if I'm being complicated this part is all new to me.

Edit: sorry dividing my time right now getting my boys ready for school

Edited by Tirencia

LOL I could say the same thing about sleep, I've been up for about 43 hrs now, I really hate insomnia. Now I got the boys ready for school I am going to decide which lvl of dark nights I want (I really love dark makes me use flashlights or nightvision more)

Ahhh Dark night/vivid weather is the prior version hence the warning I've moved to https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6796/? photorealistic commonwealth(ENB) and NAC(Light mod)

Once you calibrate your monitor (Being written up) Night is night

Vivid Weather will be depreciated in VERSION 2.2.0

The Below lighting mods will be depreciated in VERSION 2.2.0