wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Just thought to let you know, the better settlers clothing links gonna need some updates when it comes to Elinora's mods. She removed a lot of them and instead placed all of them under one download link, with all the downloads being separate there. Some of the downloads are also packed so that you need to unpack them before you add it Mod organizer, since she added both a CBBE rar file and Vanilla rar file into one rar. 

Just thought to let you know, the better settlers clothing links gonna need some updates when it comes to Elinora's mods. She removed a lot of them and instead placed all of them under one download link, with all the downloads being separate there. Some of the downloads are also packed so that you need to unpack them before you add it Mod organizer, since she added both a CBBE rar file and Vanilla rar file into one rar. 

Done just not updated the instructions

What is "MODWiki-CraftingRedirect-Patch" for?  Is that for Core or for an Add-on package?

It to remove some of the dependencies from the CORE It's just Armor keywords so all the craftables are not in the Chem lab all over the place. Also I moved some of the Holotapes and chem uninstallers etc

Had a play with WOTC 1.4 and it needs Worldspace patches (Black walls and dead spaces.) So it cant be used reliably with THE wiki till I make a patch.

Edited by Gernash

@Marayoor

Tunnel Snakes Outfits is MIA have you seen/heard anything?

hmm, Elianora said  she will release it with her armor mod at a later datein perhaps a week or so., I'll patch it out till then.

If it's commig out so quickly I'll just leave it as is and just make a note.

Edited by Gernash

Hey so I realize that this is a bit assinine - apologies ahead of time.

As I've said, I'm not using your setup - mostly because I did my own thing (which is really just the standard STEP install) and haven't had any real issues thus far.  I've encountered my first, but its strange;

So I have MO2 installed in a folder in my Fallout game folder, which is installed regularly with STEAM, just on a separate SSD.  My Mods and DL's and such are in Appdata.  All tools - Wrye Bash, xEdit, Merge Plugins are in their own folders in base Fallout directory.  MO2 calls up and uses the .exe's which recognize my installed mods, and I can make patches in xEdit and .esp's show up in my Overwrite folder.  I have even used the Damage Threshold patcher script successfully in the past to add DT to my armor and NPC's.

Yet for some reason Mators scripts - or at least some of them - don't seem to work.  

Trying to run Mators Renamer script on Extended Weapon Mods to inject {Mod} prefix to everything under Misc Item in EWM - script processes, message tab reads as it should, script completes, I get 'apply script done' message... Yet no changes are made to any .esp and I'm not prompted to save anything when I exit.  Tried manual saving before exit, no dice.

I have this same setup and results with SkyrimSE - tried to run AT quickchange on Windsong Character Overhaul to restore ACBS values from USSEP - script processed, messages tab reads as it should - yet no changes are made to the .esp and no save prompt.

I have no idea if this is related to my install or what... I've used the scripts in the past with Skyrim many times without trouble.  Totally not your problem but any thoughts?

Ahh found the original source

xEdit (FO4Edit) Plugin - Batch Prefix or Suffix Full - Name Records by Zilav - brought to you by KKthebeast

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16747/?

xEdit (FO4Edit) Plugin - Export-Import INNR (Instance Naming Rules) by Zilav - brought to you by KKthebeast

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18513/?

xEdit (FO4Edit) Plugin - Open .nif .dds .wav .xwm from Static Path by Zilav - brought to you by KKthebeast

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18475/?

Edited by Gernash