wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Play the game. 

Just started. So far, so good.

Locate your SMASH executable and Right click Properties Compatibility run as administrator

Great idea, but it didn't work. Can't imagine why not.  I'm running MO2 as an admin, too.  Driving me nuts, especially since I know it works for you.  But this isn't supported so it shouldn't be too shocked that it doesn't work for me.

I just have my Smash in my download folder. Have you run take ownership on the MO2 Folders?

I think so.  I made sure to take ownership of every folder listed in Smash configuration.  Did you see he was working on a new tool:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5rcki9/starting_work_on_a_utility_to_clean_plugin_errors/

I guess that means my issues with Smash probably aren't going to get any better until MO2 or the new Tannin project become the actual "standard".

UPLOADED

MODWiki-ModernWeapons-Patch v2.2.1 (Fixed Missing IINR keywords)

MODWiki-NavmeshOverwrites-Patch v2.1.2 (Removed duplicate information from Worldspace Patch)

MODWiki-Worldspace All-Patch v2.2.1 (Moved "fixes" from NavmeshOverwrites in some areas.)

Worldspace Patch requires the following changes in your INI files(If you do not have them already.)

fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0

bUseCombinedObjects=0

You should be able to run in the modified worldspace zones without loading hiccups now. Also CTD from instance-->Worldspace should be Minimal.

Recommend both patches to be installed

Worldpspace then MeshOverwrites (the mesh patch is a WIP as I Have little experience in CK. I've just removed all the Worldspace mod conflicts that don't edit data in cells and transfered all that to the Worldpspace patch. Mesh data has not been moved so you need it still)

Are those patches for all users, or are they related only to certain plugin "packs"?

BTW, started my first real game last night and it's looking good, so far.  I definitely agree that, after 200 years, we should see a bit more plant overgrowth (e.g. AFTER THE FALLOUT).  It's only been 30 years since Chernobyl and that place is a jungle now.

Are those patches for all users, or are they related only to certain plugin "packs"?

BTW, started my first real game last night and it's looking good, so far.  I definitely agree that, after 200 years, we should see a bit more plant overgrowth (e.g. AFTER THE FALLOUT).  It's only been 30 years since Chernobyl and that place is a jungle now.

I agree, but I guess you could argue that the amount of nukes dropped as well as the nuclear winter that happened shortly after the war (as well as a "mini ice age" in 2130, according to the Fallout Bible) affected the flora and fauna.

But yeah, I agree that there should be more plants and stuff.

Edited by StratDOS

Yep, I had the WIKI "Greener" but toned it down to Vanilla with Vines.

There is a list of mods I have to make a Jungle, But that's when I get a chance to setup another load and PLUGIN section. I have to update the TOP half of the WIKI and finish the interface etc.

Beantown brought out a new version (Sigh just after I released a "Cleaner" patch) I will get that out tomorrow (80% Done).

ModernWeapons is for the modern weapons addon section (Weaponsmith)

Worldspace and navmesh are for people using the Worldspace section addons.

I had them all separate to monitor what was popular or not. looks like it's all about the sameish apart from the Power armor. I assume people are using warsons. Oh well..

Once the XML sorting is complete I'll release it in an "Intelligent" Auto-installer again.

One download rules them all.... :innocent:

Edited by Gernash

ModernWeapons is for the modern weapons addon section (Weaponsmith)

I started looking at that Weaponsmith Expanded, thinking it would be kinda like Armorsmith Expanded.  Unh uh.  That suggested video is like an hour long?  You know what isn't on the description page?  A description.  I'm still not sure what it does.  Some kind of framework to add a lot of weapons?

The weapons packs I'm used to on other Bethesda games, like FNV or Skyrim, are pretty plug-n-play:  Just an esp and large archive file.  This thing is, literally, mind-boggling.  Luckily, I don't really have a burning need for variety on my first play-through, but I'm looking forward to some enterprising modder coming up with something more along the lines of Weapons of the New Millenia.

Weaponsmith is a weapon addon pack that incorporates Loads of Ammo, New Calibers, see-through scopes and crafting workbenches and makes all added weapons conform to this standard. Unfortunately not all the authors have given full permission for their work, so part of installing the pack involves downloading the mods separately and then re-packing them. Haven't seen the video but I'm certain it's not that difficult.

The question there is really just if that sounds like something you want or not - it's undeniably the best thing going if you want real variety in terms of weapons and ammo in your game.

Yew I call it PEWPEW, if you like to PEWEPW then go for it. But "Out of the Box" the weapons are quite OP. More for level 40+.

I find it entertaining but I've toned them down so they do similar damage to vanilla weapons. Some still have mods like +400% damage etc.

Once I'm happy with the interface (Recipe items and Rad food sorting to go I think) I'll be making some "mods" to add into the mix for CORE. They will be crafting and mod changes for vanilla weapons, so there is better options and a sense of progression i.e. oooh I can wait to get to level 20 and make that.... rather than clicking on 3 upgrades that all weapons have because that's the mods to make them do most damage.

I found the 1st 15-20levels were exciting unlocking weapon stuff, then later hand made. But now (Level 35-40)it's more about wanting COOL stuff to tweak "Ye Old Favorite" but there is nothing there you can do.

The Wiki is a WIP (work in progress) it was very ALPHA now I feel it's BETA without supporting documentation.

I'm only 1 person and all this stuff is time consuming.

Greener Commonwealth - Regroth

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9656/?

Almost no conflicts just add esp above WorkshopRearranged and NAC. The main conflict will be the Institute lighting.

Place the mod at the end of Misc textures and extract the BA2 files, Let it overwrite all the other texture mods when I get a chance I'll Hand pick through them all. For your Skyrim Fallout 4 experience...

I must admit it does feel special.

Edited by Gernash

UPLODED

MODWiki-NavmeshOverwrites-Patch v2.1.3 (Removed duplicate information from Worldspace Patch)

MODWiki-Worldspace All-Patch v2.2.2 (Moved "fixes" from NavmeshOverwrites in some areas.Updated for new version of beentown and all other worldspace mods)