SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Also another question about Beautification. Some mods have been deleted from the Nexus for various reasons and they're not in the list NOT to download. Do I just go with what is available?

you need exactly what SMC asks. If you can't find them on nexus search on google for them. Also there is a subreddit site with some mods that are not available. I can't post links for those because of the rules... if you dont find them at all you can skip them.

you need exactly what SMC asks. If you can't find them on nexus search on google for them. Also there is a subreddit site with some mods that are not available. I can't post links for those because of the rules... if you dont find them at all you can skip them.

OK google was always helpful with me.

How about my other question about Winter is Coming? It doesn't seem to be recognized in the CCO MCM. It appears greyed out...

It shouldn't be. Double check the installation of winter is coming and cco.

Hmm, I accidentally had the wic .esp loaded which kinda messed it up. Removed, rebuilt and it worked.

Interestingly enough, without the beautification yet, my VRAM only goes up to 2-2,2GB outdoors. I guess I won't have crashes from VRAM overload.

Some confusion regarding [Trees and Flora Merged - Patches] on the installation and integration pages:

The instructions call for CORE PACK -> Trees and Flora Merged - Patches but the closest file name in the CORE PACK is TAFM - Patches 1.01.zip. 

The integration page lists TAFM - Trees and Flora ESPs and TAFM - Patches at this point in the installation order. I'd guess that either one has to go, or one of them comes later in the install (I've only gotten this far).

Some confusion regarding [Trees and Flora Merged - Patches] on the installation and integration pages:

The instructions call for CORE PACK -> Trees and Flora Merged - Patches but the closest file name in the CORE PACK is TAFM - Patches 1.01.zip. 

The integration page lists TAFM - Trees and Flora ESPs and TAFM - Patches at this point in the installation order. I'd guess that either one has to go, or one of them comes later in the install (I've only gotten this far).

yes fixed now

I'll give that a try. Will it fix the problem in my current savegame or only for new savegames?

Can't say for sure. Usually the scripts for supported mods fire only once at the start, but I hadn't installed BadGremlin's mods from the start and added them later, yet after running ReLinker again, I had all displays activated and working correctly (small exception are two fairies where number of the fairy and the display that accepted them don't fit) on my current save, so ReLinker's changes to the scripts might be sufficient to fire them again.

If that doesn't work, the procedure given by Icecreamassassin would be removing the corresponding script from your save with Save Game Script Cleaner (see LotD articles tab on Nexus) to fully reset it on your current save.

Another thing I noticed: I can't activate shrines any more.

In Requiem the blessings are denied, if you act against the divines, see the Behind the Curtain Nexus page for details. Check if you did anything on the list in the Faithful Transcendence section.

A few remarks:

1. The SoS Civ/Wilds/Dungeon entries in the MCM appear a bit messed up having $$ signs in front of them; I remember having that issue in the past but I forget how to resolve it.

This has to do with the \interface\translations .txt-file in the merge. To solve it I: Open CORE PACK - WLSO - Weather and Lighting and Sound Overhaul\interface\translations\SoSConfigMenu_ENGLISH.txt and copy-paste it all into 'whatever-your-WLSO-merge-is-called\interface\translations\WLSO Merged_english.txt at the bottom of the .txt file.

I believe it has something to do with the .txt file has to have the same name as the .esp file from where MCM has to find data, or something. Hope this'll remove those (harmless, but annoying) $$ from you menu :)

Edited by Thronewolf

One more question regarding SMC. It says in every mod information page to look at the archive and get the specified mods. So far so good. Some of the mods are dated though, like SMIM and some of the entries have a "?" before the file name. Are these files optional? Do I need to remove the "?" to make SMC able to read these specific files?

This has to do with the \interface\translations .txt-file in the merge. To solve it I: Open CORE PACK - WLSO - Weather and Lighting and Sound Overhaul\interface\translations\SoSConfigMenu_ENGLISH.txt and copy-paste it all into 'whatever-your-WLSO-merge-is-called\interface\translations\WLSO Merged_english.txt at the bottom of the .txt file.

I believe it has something to do with the .txt file has to have the same name as the .esp file from where MCM has to find data, or something. Hope this'll remove those (harmless, but annoying) $$ from you menu :)

this renaming is made automaticaly by Merge Plugins but still after the merge those MCM menus appear like that. Could be that it's searching for the original SOS plugins... Anyway its not an issue.

edit: ok i think i figure it out why. Both minty's lightning and wlso mods have translations for MCM and MP seems it only copies the translation for minty's lightning. So doing what Thronewolf suggested fixes this. Thanks for your imput!

One more question regarding SMC. It says in every mod information page to look at the archive and get the specified mods. So far so good. Some of the mods are dated though, like SMIM and some of the entries have a "?" before the file name. Are these files optional? Do I need to remove the "?" to make SMC able to read these specific files?

where you see an ? in front of a filename this means that those are other files to download beside the main mod file from the same mod page (like an update or optional file or even in miscellaneous)

Edited by paul666root

where you see and ? in front of a filename this means that those are other files to download beside the main mod file from the same mod page (like an update or optional file or even in miscellaneous)

I figured as much. Is it possible to actually change the filename SMC "sees"? Because in the SMIM part it still has version 1.97 while your guide uses version 2.03.

I managed to find almost everything from the SMC list too, except Renthal's old texture pack :/ and some of EWi's.

I figured as much. Is it possible to actually change the filename SMC "sees"? Because in the SMIM part it still has version 1.97 while your guide uses version 2.03.

I managed to find almost everything from the SMC list too, except Renthal's old texture pack :/ and some of EWi's.

yes well when you install SMC you need to disable SMIM used in the guide. It says there on the SMC guide. You need to use exactly what SMC asks or else it wont be recognised. When it will get an update the mods update will have a grey background

Edited by paul666root

You're a saint!!! That's it!! I had done that before with the translation.txt but I couldn't remember!!! It got fixed! No more stupid $ signs!

yes well when you install SMC you need to disable SMIM used in the guide. It says there on the SMC guide. You need to use exactly what SMC asks or else it wont be recognised. When it will get an update the mods update will have a grey background

I know it says to disable it and I have. Hopefully they will update it. Also check Thronewolf's suggestion for the stupid $$ signs of the SoS mods. You should include it in the guide! it fixed mine!