SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

TLDR - Just download and install an ENB of your choice, or even just install everything from the .308 stock ENB files.  For whatever reason just installing the three files needed for ENBoost in some cases causes this crash.  Adding the rest of the files, even if you the CTRL+F12 to disable all ENB effects, fixes the issue.

Hmm in the guide it says to just install these three files. Should I just go ahead and install the whole of ENB?

Hmm in the guide it says to just install these three files. Should I just go ahead and install the whole of ENB?

the guide says to install only those 3 because most of the users use an ENB preset also. If you dont use any ENB then yes you need to install all enb files from enbdev site to replace what its missing since you dont use an ENB preset at all. Ingame you can disable the effects with the key combo dunc said

Edited by paul666root

the guide says to install only those 3 because most of the users use an ENB preset also. If you dont use any ENB then yes you need to install all enb files from enbdev site to replace what its missing since you dont use an ENB preset at all. Ingame you can disable the effects with the key combo dunc said

So I guess it's off to Grim n Somber ENB once again! :D

You just drag and drop the records between the esp files in the left pane of TES5Edit. It's easy :)

as for the other question. When Tes5EDIT starts you right click the mod order and select NONE. Then manually select the 3 intended ones. The rest is up to TES5Edit. If you did that you're set.

Alright, on the first thing. However, I selected the 3 intended ones, and only them, and it's loaded nearly everything. The left pane also simply won't move things when I click and drag. It just creates a selection box (like when you click and drag on an empty desktop). Additionally, I thought the guide meant for me to move specific thingies from specific records? like the Female Height from the dark elf record.

Edit: fuuuuuck I'm dumb. Figured it out. >_<

Edited by minimildew

So I guess it's off to Grim n Somber ENB once again! :D

I'm puzzled as to why you would NOT be using an ENB with your system spec anyway?  BTW, are you dual booting Win 7 to run this on?  Even with your specs trying to run this on Win 10 you will struggle because of the Win8/10  DX9 memory limitations even with ENBoost.  Given the ridiculous amount of HD space you seem to have you really should be dual booting for the best experience, at least until SSE is ready for this and then we can all switch back to Win10

Edited by dunc001

I'm puzzled as to why you would NOT be using an ENB with your system spec anyway?

Well I usually am using ENB :) However I read that the guide was not going to be used with an ENB preset. So I opted not too! haha

Now I'm going to go with my favorite ENB and obviously have to rebuild everything from Dual Sheath Redux and below. lol

Well I usually am using ENB :) However I read that the guide was not going to be used with an ENB preset. So I opted not too! haha

Now I'm going to go with my favorite ENB and obviously have to rebuild everything from Dual Sheath Redux and below. lol

actually we dont say not to use an ENB preset. The guide just says that we do not recommend a certain ENB preset and user can choose what he likes.

Hmm... so, in my ignorance, it seems I've completely ****ed up the left pane load order. I'd assumed that the right pane mattered more, but it seems I was wrong. I just booted up, and got the vanilla start (with some enhanced textures) and defaulted to "imperial" rather than being able to choose a race, kekbugskek. Is there any way someone could post a left-pane mod order like the modlist provided in the patch central? Or is there some other way to semi-easily go through and select only the files that I absolutely need? I'd highly prefer not to have to go through the entire guide and manually deactivate/activate the 500 something left-pane mods I've got here.

Hmm... so, in my ignorance, it seems I've completely ****ed up the left pane load order. I'd assumed that the right pane mattered more, but it seems I was wrong. I just booted up, and got the vanilla start (with some enhanced textures) and defaulted to "imperial" rather than being able to choose a race, kekbugskek. Is there any way someone could post a left-pane mod order like the modlist provided in the patch central? Or is there some other way to semi-easily go through and select only the files that I absolutely need? I'd highly prefer not to have to go through the entire guide and manually deactivate/activate the 500 something left-pane mods I've got here.

You just need to go through the mod order sub-guide comparing to your left side... Shouldn't take more than 20-30m to get things in line.

Edited by jdsmith2816

So after turning DynDOLOD to low settings my game is pretty stable. It hasn't run out of memory yet... until I go into the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Skyrim Performance Monitor shows that the max amount of VRAM I'm using is 3000mb on my 3500mb card. This is pretty close to the limit and is definitely the source of the crashes. 

Is there a reason the game runs out of memory upon entering the Bannered Mare? Is it because it's so packed full of NPCs at night? If so, what mods can I remove to get rid of this problem and is it possible to remove them mid-playthrough without damaging the save?

If you have Radioactive Skyrim Glorified installed, you can try and remove this (interior optional). I can't tell you if it is okay to remove it mid playthrough.

I still have a problem with the CATM mods. My Collectables are beeing wrongly sorted, even in a new playthrough (for instance, the dragon in a jar is always sorted as the giant in a jar. once automatically placed, I can't get the jar back by clicking on it). Is there a way I can examine this more closely? Is this somethink I can fix mid playthrough?

Edited by TheChemist

If you have Radioactive Skyrim Glorified installed, you can try and remove this (interior optional). I can't tell you if it is okay to remove it mid playthrough.

I still have a problem with the CATM mods. My Collectables are beeing wrongly sorted, even in a new playthrough (for instance, the dragon in a jar is always sorted as the giant in a jar. once automatically placed, I can't get the jar back by clicking on it). Is there a way I can examine this more closely? Is this somethink I can fix mid playthrough?

I don't have Radioactive Skyrim installed, but thanks for the input!