SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

So far in my playthrough, Requiem has been kicking my ass hard. I want to move over to SRLE LoTD base, but the thought of spending the time to reinstall all the mods is daunting to say the least.

So here's what I'm thinking...

Back up my current build, and remove all the Requiem stuff. So Minor Arcana, BtC, Destiny, all of it. Re-merge and exclude the Requiem patches. Install Ordinator for a perk overhaul.

Is this doable? Or is there something else in the merging that relies on Requiem (notable the zzz consistency patches)?

Since Requiem is one of the main overhauls this guide is built around you'll be having a hard time removing everythin requiem related...

But try and get used to the new playstyle. I had my share of problems as well in my first few hours.

Try to get one of the followers soon, then it will get a lot easier.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I was able to figure all others except what to do with konahriks_accoutrements___usleep.esp

I only have one and it belongs to Konahriks Accoutrements Extra Patches

EDIT:

For now I'm just placing it after konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp

Rename konahriks_accoutrements___usleep.esp to konahriks_accoutrements__usleep.esp then it will get sorted.

So far in my playthrough, Requiem has been kicking my ass hard. I want to move over to SRLE LoTD base, but the thought of spending the time to reinstall all the mods is daunting to say the least.

Back up my current build, and remove all the Requiem stuff. So Minor Arcana, BtC, Destiny, all of it. Re-merge and exclude the Requiem patches. Install Ordinator for a perk overhaul.

Is this doable? Or is there something else in the merging that relies on Requiem (notable the zzz consistency patches)?

You can use YASH if you want.

edit: i made some notes related to removal of requiem and install yash but nothing as complex as the guide.

Edited by paul666root

Hello!

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I simply do not have the time right now to read through all 85 pages of this thread. I understand that your guide is compatible with a few ENBs and more, the main three being TAZ, NLA, and VW. So, I just have two questions.

1) When we change our ENB, must we remove the ENB mods + all its accompaniments (Vivid Weathers with Vividian and all of the lighting mods), or do we just remove the ENB itself? I'd assume that we would be able to keep the lighting mods but remove the ENB + VW if it isn't supported.

2) Has there been any way to get NLVA to work? If I have to, I will sacrifice some mods to get it up and running. The game simply looks too good with that incredible ENB (I know that it combines some mods like Vivid Weathers so how would that work? Is Vivid Weathers a prerequisite or is it already included?)

This is relatively important to me because I am a developer for Skyblivion and I am setting up a base SRLE setup in conjunction with this guide as I prefer Requiem to Ordinator. I want the game looking as perfect as possible for footage that we will use in trailers and such, as I'm working directly with Rebelzize, and if I could get NLVA up some how I would appreciate it immensely. Perhaps you could contact m privately and we could discuss briefly? Anything will work.

Thank you for this incredible guide, it is working wonders upon my game!

I've noticed stange behaviour when sorting the CATM items in the dragonborn gallery. I think it's a bug, but I don't know whether it is guide related. Had Alduin and a dragon in a jar as well as a fairy. When I used the function to put all items to their specific display stand they were correctly removed from my inventory but falsely displayed. It displays now a 3 different creatures in a jar, the fairy is not displayed at all (I think fairy was displayed as another creature in a jar).

Does anyone have made the same experience?

Partially, I got approx 25 items from the BG mods and the displays worked well for most, exceptions were one or two fairy displays thar weren't correct.

There are some options you have within this guide to change the difficulty, might be easier to try them first before getting rid or Requiem. As Chemyst said, get followers, you can have multiple and there's definitely strength in numbers. The Requiem MCM allows you to adjust damage dealt and taken, it also allows you to adjust xp gain, so you can level up faster and get faster perk points which make huge differences. Also you can search google or reddit for experience reports and tips for the build you want to play.

Hello!

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I simply do not have the time right now to read through all 85 pages of this thread. I understand that your guide is compatible with a few ENBs and more, the main three being TAZ, NLA, and VW. So, I just have two questions.

1) When we change our ENB, must we remove the ENB mods + all its accompaniments (Vivid Weathers with Vividian and all of the lighting mods), or do we just remove the ENB itself? I'd assume that we would be able to keep the lighting mods but remove the ENB + VW if it isn't supported.

2) Has there been any way to get NLVA to work? If I have to, I will sacrifice some mods to get it up and running. The game simply looks too good with that incredible ENB (I know that it combines some mods like Vivid Weathers so how would that work? Is Vivid Weathers a prerequisite or is it already included?)

This is relatively important to me because I am a developer for Skyblivion and I am setting up a base SRLE setup in conjunction with this guide as I prefer Requiem to Ordinator. I want the game looking as perfect as possible for footage that we will use in trailers and such, as I'm working directly with Rebelzize, and if I could get NLVA up some how I would appreciate it immensely. Perhaps you could contact m privately and we could discuss briefly? Anything will work.

Thank you for this incredible guide, it is working wonders upon my game!

1) If you change your ENB to another one that fits to the WLSO options you have chosen you just change the ENB, if it doesn't fit you rebuild the WLSO merge with the appropriate weather mods for your new ENB.

2) I'm running this guide with NLVA+glacier as weathermods and switching between Snowfall ENB and Tetrachromatic for NLVA, so yes it works very well with NLVA. Iirc it is planned to add NLVA to the WLSO page. VW is a prerequisite for NLVA as its assets are used, but you find that info on the NLVA page. Best follow the WLSO guide for VW and replace the esps in the merge according to the install instructions for NLVA. Idk if NLVA needs an extra wlso patch, best ask JD for this, as for glacier.esp a wlso patch is provided in JD's dropbox.

1) If you change your ENB to another one that fits to the WLSO options you have chosen you just change the ENB, if it doesn't fit you rebuild the WLSO merge with the appropriate weather mods for your new ENB.

2) I'm running this guide with NLVA+glacier as weathermods and switching between Snowfall ENB and Tetrachromatic for NLVA, so yes it works very well with NLVA. Iirc it is planned to add NLVA to the WLSO page. VW is a prerequisite for NLVA as its assets are used, but you find that info on the NLVA page. Best follow the WLSO guide for VW and replace the esps in the merge according to the install instructions for NLVA. Idk if NLVA needs an extra wlso patch, best ask JD for this, as for glacier.esp a wlso patch is provided in JD's dropbox.

Thanks buddy! Just a question. Do you run NLVA, mod only, and Glacier ENB? That is apparently how the Glacier author said it's done. 

A question regarding the beautification addon: Why do we have to hide/delete files from several mods? Would'nt it suffice to place SMC Output on the bottom of the left side and let it override everything?

Because some things need to overwrite SMC.... but we don't necessarily want ALL of it to overwrite SMC. ;)

Thanks buddy! Just a question. Do you run NLVA, mod only, and Glacier ENB? That is apparently how the Glacier author said it's done. 

WLSO is very very user configurable... Just stick with optionally 1 weather mod (Revamped Exterior Fog is considered a 'vanilla' weather mod for this purpose) and optionally 1 lighting mod.. For most ENB's that don't have notes on what weather/lighting mod to use I always choose Revamped Exterior Fog + Dark Dungeons for ENB

You can literally run every ENB on the Nexus with some configuration of WLSO... Dahaka requires some custom work but it's technically not on the nexus ;)

NLVA itself does not require a wlso__ patch... Just install it after VW on the left side.. Enable VW, disable the VW ESP... leave VW enabled after merging as the assets are used...

That's it... do the rest of the WLSO merge as normal. 

I should have updated the WLSO page by now but I've been lazy... sorry ;)

Edited by jdsmith2816

Because some things need to overwrite SMC.... but we don't necessarily want ALL of it to overwrite SMC. ;)

WLSO is very very user configurable... Just stick with optionally 1 weather mod (Revamped Exterior Fog is considered a 'vanilla' weather mod for this purpose) and optionally 1 lighting mod.. For most ENB's that don't have notes on what weather/lighting mod to use I always choose Revamped Exterior Fog + Dark Dungeons for ENB

You can literally run every ENB on the Nexus with some configuration of WLSO... Dahaka requires some custom work but it's technically not on the nexus ;)

NLVA itself does not require a wlso__ patch... Just install it after VW on the left side.. Enable VW, disable the VW ESP... leave VW enabled after merging as the assets are used...

So, where should I put the SMC at the left side? Must be somewhere in the middle if there are files that should overwrite?

Forget that, I forgot about the Mod Order Page :)

Edited by TheChemist

My friend, thank you very much! I appreciate it!

Still having CTDs on what seems to be changing cells. Can start a new game, run around in the LAL room, but as soon as I sleep or reload the save I CTD.

Have gradually increased the custom memory allocation, makes no difference.

Any suggestions would be welcome, happy to try anything at this point.

Still having CTDs on what seems to be changing cells. Can start a new game, run around in the LAL room, but as soon as I sleep or reload the save I CTD.

Have gradually increased the custom memory allocation, makes no difference.

Any suggestions would be welcome, happy to try anything at this point.

I do not experience any CTDs... so either you missed something in the guide or try installing you PC components drivers to the latest.

Hm, odd issue. no matter what I do, NLVA is causing a crash. Even deactivating all other lighting mods will cause it to crash as well. Activating Vividian.esp works fine. I restarted from scratch as base SRLE and I'm not too far in. Followed instructions exactly how they were to be followed. It's only NLVA causing it. I can run around in the LAL room but as soon as I sleep, boom. CTD.