SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hello, I really like SRLE and I switched to SRLE LOTD Reqtified since the original guide seems no more updated. I'm at the Merging step, and I have some questions :

Dragon Combat Overhaul and Civil War Overhaul are hidden on Nexus, and Heavy Armory CCO Supported Version is no more available. So I can't finish the merges. Does someone have mirrors for them ?

ICAIO (Immersive Citizens) patchs don't seems to be merged in the merging guide. Or maybe I missed them ?

I wish to use Vividian ENB like in the original SRLE, and it overwrites some meshes and textures. Do you have any guideline ? Can I merge it's esp files into WLSO Merged ?

Reqtified uses UNP armors and Khajiit/Argonian skins, but no human skins and body meshes ??

Sorry to bother you with dumb questions and keep up with the good work, this guide is really great.

This error came up at the final step, DynDOLOD. Also, it's worth noting that the instructions for DynDOLOD don't seem to fit the new version of DynDOLOD.

Warning: Missing file meshes\stroti\treebench\benchpodest.nif

Warning: No model, can not create a dynamic LOD base record for bp2benchbase [sTAT:1700456F]

I've googled and it seems to be a known problem with Dawn of Skyrim and DynDOLOD, but no solution is posted. Help? :blush:
Edited by Wiro

Also, in the tradition of spamming the thread as I come up with solutions or possible solutions to self-inflicted problems, I've noticed that I have two plugins that I've left off because they're missing their masters from mergers and I figured they might be overlooked leftovers from the guide as it has progressed. I did a check and I believe they're not included in merges anywhere.

Of course, again, I could have overlooked something and they're there to keep what I'm experiencing from happening.

The two are

zz sos-civilization_icaio_usleep.esp

and

sos-civilization_icaio.esp

Both are missing the master: SOS - civilization.esp, which I put in WLSO merged. I'm using the T.A.Z. option.

You should only use those two patches if you use ICAIO.

Hello, I really like SRLE and I switched to SRLE LOTD Reqtified since the original guide seems no more updated. I'm at the Merging step, and I have some questions :

Dragon Combat Overhaul and Civil War Overhaul are hidden on Nexus, and Heavy Armory CCO Supported Version is no more available. So I can't finish the merges. Does someone have mirrors for them ?

ICAIO (Immersive Citizens) patchs don't seems to be merged in the merging guide. Or maybe I missed them ?

I wish to use Vividian ENB like in the original SRLE, and it overwrites some meshes and textures. Do you have any guideline ? Can I merge it's esp files into WLSO Merged ?

Reqtified uses UNP armors and Khajiit/Argonian skins, but no human skins and body meshes ??

Sorry to bother you with dumb questions and keep up with the good work, this guide is really great.

DCO will be unlocked after the voting in US... same with CWO.

If you use ICAIO all its patches must be merged in their respective merges.

If you want vividian enb you can merge its esps into wlso and let those meshes overwrite.

UNP body and skin are included in WSCO.

Edited by paul666root

Incidentally, if I wanted to track down exactly where address 0x2550D6E is (since going back and rebuilding WLSO is going to take a bit of time, as will going back through the finish line if that's necessary), how might I got about doing that?

Incidentally, if I wanted to track down exactly where address 0x2550D6E is (since going back and rebuilding WLSO is going to take a bit of time, as will going back through the finish line if that's necessary), how might I got about doing that?

load all LO in xedit and enter formid 2550D6E. the mod in the 25 position in xedit is the mod that you want.

• +1 1

DCO will be unlocked after the voting in US... same with CWO.

If you use ICAIO all its patches must be merged in their respective merges.

If you want vividian enb you can merge its esps into wlso and let those meshes overwrite.

UNP body and skin are included in WSCO.

Thanks a lot for your responses :)

load all LO in xedit and enter formid 2550D6E. the mod in the 25 position in xedit is the mod that you want.

You can't.  The Crash Fixes crashlog output does not provide FormIDs, they are memory addresses.  There is no way of knowing what it refers to (unless you are Meh).  You can try enabling minidumps in your SKSE ini and uploading the dump file to the convertor site, but in my considerable experience trying to decipher crash info in minidumps you have less than a 1% chance of getting anything useful!  You can try googling the address and see if the exact same crash has been posted anywhere else, you may just strike lucky and find a reply from Meh.

Edited by dunc001

You can't.  The Crash Fixes crashlog output does not provide FormIDs, they are memory addresses.  There is no way of knowing what it refers to (unless you are Meh).  You can try enabling minidumps in your SKSE ini and uploading the dump file to the convertor site, but in my considerable experience trying to decipher crash info in minidumps you have less than a 1% chance of getting anything useful!  You can try googling the address and see if the exact same crash has been posted anywhere else, you may just strike lucky and find a reply from Meh.

That's disheartening.  I already googled and found another person with the same issue-they PM'd Meh and never got a message back.

Do we know how Meh knows what it refers to?