SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Wierd I do not have this bug, are you using ECTV? Just so I know because I plan on adding those next. Thanks.

Yep, ECTV with Skyrim Radioactive Interiors.

The new replacer .esp fixes the bug. So it isn't an issue anymore.

Also Paul, I'd like to suggest that you include a recommendation in the guide to install the latest motherboard chipset drivers if using SMC.

I am running essentially the same build as last time when I crashed left and right, except this time I have the latest ASUS chipset drivers. AFAIK, the chipset drivers do affect how your PC allocates memory. Previously I was running the default Windows 7 one.

Edited by johnnywatts

Yep, ECTV with Skyrim Radioactive Interiors.

The new replacer .esp fixes the bug. So it isn't an issue anymore.

Also Paul, I'd like to suggest that you include a recommendation in the guide to install the latest motherboard chipset drivers if using SMC.

I am running essentially the same build as last time when I crashed left and right, except this time I have the latest ASUS chipset drivers. AFAIK, the chipset drivers do affect how your PC allocates memory. Previously I was running the default Windows 7 one.

Yes well told you was a OS possible problem. Anyway those kind of problems i cant really post them ib the guide

try a new game. See if the problem is still happening on a new game.

The problem is persisting on a new game. Any clue as to what could be causing the issue?

EDIT: I think it may be a problem with my Interesting NPCs installation. Going to reinstall and ensure I follow the guide's steps exactly. Will update later saying if this fixes it or not. I have class to go to currently, wish me luck!

Edited by Lewd

Has anyone else had an issue with the Reqtificator not producing a Requiem for the Indifferent .esp? It pushes out the SkyProc Patchers folder in Mod Organizer's overwrite, but no .esp.  
I also got an additional dialog about not having Bugsmasher loaded.  Any ideas what I might have screwed up?

Addition: I also didn't get the expected "can't find actorvariations" dialog.

Further addition:  I apparently forgot to enable a bunch of things in the load order <.< So everything seems to be following the prompts in the guide, but still no Indifferent .esp.

Edited by Gyro

Reinstalling Interesting NPCs (and re-running the Reqtifier just in case) had no effect. All NPCs are still silent. Another thing to note is that general subtitles are showing up even when they are disabled in the menus. I'm a little lost now, as I was almost positive it was Interesting NPCs causing the issue.

Edited by Lewd

Validating the integrity of Skyrim's game cache through steam seems to have fixed the issue. The only problem I have now is that general subtitles appear even with the option off. This isn't exactly game-breaking, so I'll just try to find a solution to this myself. However, if you happen to know about this issue or how to fix it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and sorry for spamming the thread ):

OK, so, it's crash log time.  Without fail, I crash every time I activate the bed to start a new life.

02 Nov 16:44:31 Game has crashed with exception address 0x2550D6E!

Also, from Crashlog:

2016_11_02_16-44-31 - 2550D6E: V(1); EAX(0); EBX(5); ECX(2ADA2138); EDX(0); ESI(4831D00); EDI(0); EBP(1); ESP(2C58FADC); STACK(CD39FA AB9999 CAFE9C CB007F CC9BCC CABFD4 CA5434 C7C7D5 C7F240 897078 87B65B)
Edited by Gyro

Also, in the tradition of spamming the thread as I come up with solutions or possible solutions to self-inflicted problems, I've noticed that I have two plugins that I've left off because they're missing their masters from mergers and I figured they might be overlooked leftovers from the guide as it has progressed.  I did a check and I believe they're not included in merges anywhere.  

Of course, again, I could have overlooked something and they're there to keep what I'm experiencing from happening.

The two are

zz sos-civilization_icaio_usleep.esp

and

sos-civilization_icaio.esp

Both are missing the master: SOS - civilization.esp, which I put in WLSO merged.  I'm using the T.A.Z. option. 

Also, in the tradition of spamming the thread as I come up with solutions or possible solutions to self-inflicted problems, I've noticed that I have two plugins that I've left off because they're missing their masters from mergers and I figured they might be overlooked leftovers from the guide as it has progressed.  I did a check and I believe they're not included in merges anywhere.  

Of course, again, I could have overlooked something and they're there to keep what I'm experiencing from happening.

The two are

zz sos-civilization_icaio_usleep.esp

and

sos-civilization_icaio.esp

Both are missing the master: SOS - civilization.esp, which I put in WLSO merged.  I'm using the T.A.Z. option. 

Include them alphabetically in the WLSO merge.

• +1 1