SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

yes, but well still im in finish line in reqtificator and npc fix part, but at this point some Esps are incorrectly ordered and i just copied again loadorder yep closing mo before doing that

anyway maybe you have a correct load order in your firm? i cant read it url is not correct. thx in advance

Has any one else experienced any issues with Immersive Horses that they've managed to fix? None of these horses are considered mine, as far as IH is concerned, and most of them run off entirely as if they were stolen.

EDIT: Fixed it. You need to use the Horse Ownership Power while the horse is in your crosshairs. Doesn't work while you're riding it, apparently. Also, having "O" as the key for inventory/anything doesn't seem to work for me. This may be a localized thing, might not be.

Edited by thejazzmann

I already am half way through the guide. Now that you have removed Heavy Armory, do I need to redo the guide?

the only patch that changes is the Requiem consistency patch in Requiem - Patches. Redownload the new patches.

in the Requiem 1.9.4 Patch Central dont install the Heavy armory patch

you need to not install in the Legacy of the Dragonborn the Heavy armory patch combo. Install only Immersive weapons and armors patch there.

dont install in dual sheath redux the HA meshes.

i can confirm that loadorder.txt from nexus doesnt work to me...

no master dependencies no errors. game starts, but starts in prisoner way as always.

going to main menu crashes to desktop.

i noticed a lot of esps are alphabetical ordered.

helgen reborn is in 18

alternate start in 22

asal helgen in 136

new beginnings in 137

its so frustrating to follow guide of that superb compilation 4 days and when everything is ok its imposible to play.

any clues guys?

i can confirm that loadorder.txt from nexus doesnt work to me...

no master dependencies no errors. game starts, but starts in prisoner way as always.

going to main menu crashes to desktop.

i noticed a lot of esps are alphabetical ordered.

helgen reborn is in 18

alternate start in 22

asal helgen in 136

new beginnings in 137

its so frustrating to follow guide of that superb compilation 4 days and when everything is ok its imposible to play.

any clues guys?

yes most of the plugins are ordered alphabetically. I dont understand what does not work for you ? its the latest plugins Dual sheath redux? or you got plugins after that aswell?

loadorder.txt worked for everyone so it must be something you do wrong here. Can you post your loadorder.txt after you copy paste the downloaded one after after you open you MO.

I just saw it is labeled priority in MO.

Thing is, your game will have problems like you described, if there are more than 255 esps in your right pane in MO. If there are more than 255 you have to make sure you hide the ones that are deactivated. I currently have 217 esps in my right pane, having installed most optionals and beautification.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk