SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

The instructions for the Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central section say to remove the following post install:

• True Orcish & Daedric Weapons folder
  • PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
  • CCO_Heavy Armory_Changelog & Installation Directions.txt

I have none of these, however. The only file available to download is version 16.11.4 despite the guide saying you need 16.11.2. Is it safe to ignore this part of the instructions? I don't want to end up missing some files I'm supposed to have due to the installer changing.

I'm having a bit of a problem regarding Immersive Horses: it's not working. I just did the quest to get Frost and after mounting him, nothing regarding ICH happens. I can still ride the horse properly and all but when I try to open the horse menu or something else I get the message "You need a horse first." I also cannot engage in mounted conversation. Any idea what could be the issue?

I'm having a bit of a problem regarding Immersive Horses: it's not working. I just did the quest to get Frost and after mounting him, nothing regarding ICH happens. I can still ride the horse properly and all but when I try to open the horse menu or something else I get the message "You need a horse first." I also cannot engage in mounted conversation. Any idea what could be the issue?

I was just about to post about this too. I purchased a horse in Falkreath and rode it back to Whiterun. It's not considered stolen, and it doesn't try to run back to Falkreath, but none of the immersive horses commands work, displaying "I need a horse first."

This is a vanilla bug it seems.

Bugs[edit]
  • Elrindir may attack you upon entering The Drunken Huntsman for no apparent reason. Drawing and sheathing your weapon will not stop him from attacking, and if he chases you outside, other NPCs, including Whiterun guards, may attack you as well.
    • Reload an earlier save, and prior to entering the Drunken Huntsman, commit a minor crime in front of a Whiterun guard which causes you to gain a bounty, then clear that bounty. This may also work if you have already triggered his hostility, but have not been attacked by the guards.
    • Pc22.png Open the console, click on Elrindir or enter the command prid 1a681, then use the command setav aggression 0. Note that this may only work before he actually turns hostile.

So, I ran into this bug as well. Didn't occur in a new Vanilla save, but did occur in a new Reqtified save. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but I was able to fix it by adding the 'Public Area' flag back to the Drunken Huntsman. It was being removed by WLSO  Merged.esp. Dug a little further and found that wlso__ele.esp was removing the flag. This is as of WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches 1.06 in Core Pack 1.29

I've just started the installation process again, from scratch. Working through SRLE, the guide mentions to download LOOT 0.9.2, is this incorrect?

This guide is standalone;  it's SRLE inspired but not SRLE based.

So, I ran into this bug as well. Didn't occur in a new Vanilla save, but did occur in a new Reqtified save. I don't know if anyone else has the same problem, but I was able to fix it by adding the 'Public Area' flag back to the Drunken Huntsman. It was being removed by WLSO  Merged.esp. Dug a little further and found that wlso__ele.esp was removing the flag. This is as of WLSO - Weather Lighting and Sound Overhaul Patches 1.06 in Core Pack 1.29

Hmm, probably snuck in from interesting npc's or ICAIO... Cell records are copied from the winning master when creating an override of anything in a cell.  Nice catch though.  I'd guess it's left over from a change ICAIO makes.. would have to re-install it to confirm though... guess it doesn't really matter.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hmm, probably snuck in from interesting npc's or ICAIO... Cell records are copied from the winning master when creating an override of anything in a cell.  Nice catch though.  I'd guess it's left over from a change ICAIO makes.. would have to re-install it to confirm though... guess it doesn't really matter.

I think you're right. Found an old post by Shurah in the Nexus forum: For the Drunken Huntsman, I removed the public flag, this allows the "trespassing event" to trigger when Elrindir goes to bed or if you sneak yourself inside the Drunken Huntsman when Elrindir is sleeping. 

So, since Heavy Armory - CCO Supported Version 2.4B.02 is no longer available what are my options? Is it alright to skip it and go back and remove any mods that added anything related to it?

EDIT: Nevermind. zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp requires it as a master which I'm assuming will prevent me from merging things down. Same problem I ran into before when I was trying to be more selective when picking out mods to use an not use.

Edited by zerohaste

So, since Heavy Armory - CCO Supported Version 2.4B.02 is no longer available what are my options? Is it alright to skip it and go back and remove any mods that added anything related to it?

EDIT: Nevermind. zzz Requiem Merge Consistency Patch.esp requires it as a master which I'm assuming will prevent me from merging things down. Same problem I ran into before when I was trying to be more selective when picking out mods to use an not use.

We may end up having to temporarily drop heavy armory...  It's taking TheTrader quite a while to come out with an updated patch.  For now, if you want to continue without it, just use XEdit to cut out the dependency. Otherwise complete everything else in the meantime and I'm sure Paul will upload something.

hi have a problem is right panel load order related. To the left pane its easy theres a web here that describe it all. but installing "load order.txt" from nexus, when i need to use reqtificade for example says esps are incorrectly ordered... plus starting skyrim, starts via "helgen prisoner start" not "alternate life"

what can i do? is there any load order COMPLETED? the problem i have with reqtificador is civil war overhaul. my dual seath redux patch is in load order 200, and civil war is in 261.

im pretty sure i did ALL THE GUIDE correctly (renaming also mods in the left pane as says the ordering list) and im pretty sure the load order in nexus dosnt work for me.

thx in advance friends.

ok so first close MO before you copy the loadorder.txt into your MO profiles folder. Overwrite the existing one and then load MO again.

then make all the merges in the merge page and wlso page.

then use the finish line page again from start. download again the loadorder.txt with MO closed and follow that page to the end. I works just need to pay attention to all notes there.

hi have a problem is right panel load order related. To the left pane its easy theres a web here that describe it all. but installing "load order.txt" from nexus, when i need to use reqtificade for example says esps are incorrectly ordered... plus starting skyrim, starts via "helgen prisoner start" not "alternate life"

what can i do? is there any load order COMPLETED? the problem i have with reqtificador is civil war overhaul. my dual seath redux patch is in load order 200, and civil war is in 261.

im pretty sure i did ALL THE GUIDE correctly (renaming also mods in the left pane as says the ordering list) and im pretty sure the load order in nexus dosnt work for me.

thx in advance friends.

Did you close MO before you copied the loadorder.txt in the profile folder?