SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Ok everyone after a morning of headaches and stress and working with Paul the CR has been updated to v.1.12 also due to headache and it being a right pain in the ass with the merge for NPC Retexture merge will now be available on Nexus by me. You will still require all the original mod to prodice the texture and meshes I am only providing a merged esp that why we are all singing from the hymn sheet (so to speak).

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok everyone after a morning of headaches and stress and working with Paul the CR has been updated to v.1.12 also due to headache and it being a right pain in the ass with the merge for NPC Retexture merge will now be available on Nexus by me. You will still require all the original mod to prodice the texture and meshes I am only providing a merged esp that why we are all singing from the hymn sheet (so to speak).

i'm taking a break aswell.... cya later tonight

Well, I found what the culprit was, stupid me : I didn't redo the Enhanced Landscapes merge. Sorry for all the fuzz, I'm gonna check I have every merge done now...

glad you found the problem

ok updated the NPC retexture merge realized I add Endgame overhaul into it by mistake so update to v1.01

the merge contains the following esp.

NPC_Overhaul_V_3_.esp

Men of Winter.esp

Men of Winter - Compatibility Patch.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

The Companions by Mizzog - AIO - Mizz Ed.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp

With that i am definitely done for today.

Edit: This also meant yet another updated to the CR so it now at v.1.13 right that is i am walking away now.

Edited by Darth_mathias

You know I was just about to ask why BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp had the ESP removed (it's the whole mod!) But I see it's in that new file now as a merge.

I'm trying really hard to get this installed and keep-up!!!!

You work damn hard on these, holy-moly! Thank-you for your time and efforts so that we may all enjoy the same awesome game setup you do :P

Oh shoot, ran into one thing needing clarification...

Improved closefaced helmets - Patches - SRLE Extended LOTD

Are we supposed to deactivate the old base mod or patches?

Are we downloading the base mod or patches again? Because it says patches, but than says version 1.57 (which is base)

Update: I went ahead and just did a new patches with those files.

Can't wait to start seeing some screenshots from you guys! Oh and Ron Hiler, I see you decided to update afterall! Haha, perhaps LoTD helped change your mind :D

Edited by Whiskey990

Dear Darth Mathias, sorry if i have this wrong, but on your animal merge, you have Skytest Creature Extension.esp added. I have downloaded the recommended mods on your SRLE Extended - LOTD page, but cannot see this mentioned.esp. The Skytest Vanilla and DLC Creature Extension mods has instead skytest real wildlife skyrim.esp. Am i missing something or is this(your merge an earlier edition). Would it be possible to shed some light on it, it would be most helpful. Thank you for your hard work on your pages.......

Yours sincerely Berndaroy

Oh shoot, ran into one thing needing clarification...

Improved closefaced helmets - Patches - SRLE Extended LOTD

Are we supposed to deactivate the old base mod or patches?

Are we downloading the base mod or patches again? Because it says patches, but than says version 1.57 (which is base)

You need to install just the patches for ICH and deactivate the one from srle base.

Found a pretty big issue with the LOTD Merged Patch. You should get v1.7. I really hope this is done now! I don't use a bunch of the mods in it so It's a pain for me to make this. ::P:

Hopefully we are good forever now......

Thanks again.

Dear Darth Mathias, sorry if i have this wrong, but on your animal merge, you have Skytest Creature Extension.esp added. I have downloaded the recommended mods on your SRLE Extended - LOTD page, but cannot see this mentioned.esp. The Skytest Vanilla and DLC Creature Extension mods has instead skytest real wildlife skyrim.esp. Am i missing something or is this(your merge an earlier edition). Would it be possible to shed some light on it, it would be most helpful. Thank you for your hard work on your pages.......

That is part of SkyTEST Integration Project. There is an optional that has that esp.

ok thank i have no time for testing at the moment so i will rely on recommendations from you guys.

After testing for every setting in disparity's skill bonuses and racial skills I came to the conclusion that you should change them from Starting skills &xp rate to either Starting Skills or Fortify Skills (if you want the buff power) for Skill Bonuses and Starting Skills or XP Rate for Racial Skills..I'm definitely going to change them as I used the old settings and with every skill between 90-100 I only reached level 58 iirc..as with these settings I got between 72-78..

This been said I'm dropping Skytest Dawnguard and Dragonborn as they are kinda redundant with the DLC Creature extension; DCO - awesome mod but it's a definitely "no-no" for my warrior build as the dragonrend shout makes them land only for 1-2 seconds..I think I'll put back EMDR (maybe an easier version) and ROTE (load before AAE) and maybe drop Diverse Dragons (?)...