SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i guess its immersive. They used to fight dragons for days to defeat them and he's the Nordic God of Destruction  ::P:  :lol:

maybe some more tweaking to the dragon overhauls is due

Well is it immersive that the dragonrend shout last 1-2 seconds ? more tweaking it's needed for sure...

Well, I'm basically done with my install. Yay! However, doing some testing, I've noticed I'm getting zero experience for combat (or for anything really). My XP bar is all the way at level 1 with no blue, and I've cleared the entire beginning bandit cave (where I typically do all my testing).

What is that about? Am I missing something? Or did I install something incorrectly? If so, any suggestions on what to look at?

I haven't set up my MCM menus yet, but I did quickly glance through them and I didn't see anything that would turn off XP gain, so I figure I probably did something wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Disparity's MCM Is setup so you should gain XP fast with your starting skills (think thats right) also the uncapper for Ordinator is also know is slow down XP gain.

Hi,

I have just finished installing all of SRLE and SRLE LoTDB. However, it seems that BadGremlins have set all of his files to hidden either today or yesterday. Problem is, one of his mod (BadGremlins Great JarHunt) is a required master for the pre-made LoTD conflict resolution patch which is screwing me over right now. I really don't want to go through creating my own conflict resolution patch.

I don't know if it's against the rule to ask for a link to a mod, but I don't really have another option then to ask if someone can share the mod "BadGremlins Great JarHunt" if they have it.

Thanks.

BadGremlins' mods are back on Nexus

Edited by afonik

DCO+DD+AAE makes Alduin a god..I was level 60 and went for him with five followers at the Throat of the World..He seems to be almost immune to Dragonrend as he lands and immediately flies after one or two seconds lol..After 30 minutes of fighting I barely got him at 75 percent of health and decided to kill him in the console :))

as you know i am always open to any suggestions for tweaks new mods the aid balancing.

here 

MUS - Morrowloot Ultimate Simplified - SRLE Extended LOTD Patches

you progress on the skills ex: if you use 1h sword you progress one-handed or if you use firebolt you progress on destruction. When you make a new level on one-handed then you gain exp.

Hmmm, perhaps it's just going slower than I'm used to. In Vanilla (or SRLE) by the time I got out of the tutorial cave and through that first bandit cave, I was easily qualified for level 2, or even 3. With this version of extended, the bar literally has not moved at all. I'll take a look at the individual skills when I get home (didn't think to do that, I dunno why). Maybe I'm just being a doofus :)

Thanks guys, I'll get back to you.

After about a week to install BOTH guides i finally have it all done. Just making final load order tweaks and some other adjustments then running the scripts for DynDOLOD and the patchers. 

Anyone else experience much longer loading times running all this? I play on an SSD but my loading times are much much longer than what they were.

After about a week to install BOTH guides i finally have it all done. Just making final load order tweaks and some other adjustments then running the scripts for DynDOLOD and the patchers. 

Anyone else experience much longer loading times running all this? I play on an SSD but my loading times are much much longer than what they were.

Yes, it takes about 5 minutes to load the menu, and depending on where I last saved at, it could take up to 8 minutes to load in(I don't have an SSD).

yes. The more textures you have the more time skyrim needs to load

BTW, I'm not sure what is going on with this, but I had to undo the Faces merge. I use a preset for my character, and it absolutely would not work. I even tried running without the merge, setting up the character (which worked fine with the individual components), saving, exiting the game, turning off the individual components and turning on Faces Merged, and then going back in. She was borked (bald and different brows/makeup and such). So it wasn't just that she wouldn't initialize, she wouldn't load at all. As soon as I turned back on all the individual components again, she loaded just fine.

So yeah, something about that Faces Merged is weird, at least on my setup. Maybe just because I'm using a preset? Anyone else had any issues with it, or is it just me?

Disparity's MCM Is setup so you should gain XP fast with your starting skills (think thats right) also the uncapper for Ordinator is also know is slow down XP gain.

The problem is likely a combination of the uncapper settings (slows down leveling - or rather increases skill points needed to level a skill) and Disparity.  SRLE:LotD's recommended settings (starting skills + xp rate) for Disparity result in much harder levelling. The reason is that the higher your base skill, the more points you must acquire to level that skill (which then adds points to your overall character level).  But with the "starting points" setting (even with +xp rate) you are buffing some skills so high (sometimes over 30) for a starting character, that it becomes very difficult to acquire sufficient skill points to advance a skill.  The upside to this is that when you do advance a skill you have access to more perks because the skill points are counted for perk selection.  For faster levelling, select the skill buff (I don't remember what it's called) instead of the starting skills option in Disparity.  This will let you gain xp and level faster, but it also means the buff is not considered when determining available perks.

Personally, I prefer "starting skills" (without +xp rate) for my class setting, and "xp rate" without buff or starting skills for my race setting.  Incidentally, if you choose a combination with xp rate for your class setting then, the xp rate buff for your class specialization is reduced from 20% to 5% according to kryptopyr.

yes. The more textures you have the more time skyrim needs to load

My loading times are atrocious, too.  I was wondering about the cause.  I think on my next play through I will try eliminating texture mods to see how that helps.

BTW, I'm not sure what is going on with this, but I had to undo the Faces merge. I use a preset for my character, and it absolutely would not work. I even tried running without the merge, setting up the character (which worked fine with the individual components), saving, exiting the game, turning off the individual components and turning on Faces Merged, and then going back in. She was borked (bald and different brows/makeup and such). So it wasn't just that she wouldn't initialize, she wouldn't load at all. As soon as I turned back on all the individual components again, she loaded just fine.

So yeah, something about that Faces Merged is weird, at least on my setup. Maybe just because I'm using a preset? Anyone else had any issues with it, or is it just me?

I have a saved preset too. But it was made after i have done my Face Merge. So try to create your preffered character after you do the merge and then save as preset.

The preset is looking for hairs, brows, eyes and such from their original esps. The data isn't on that path anymore, so you lose those.