SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So after more then 12 hours of labor an exhausted wife have gifted me the greatest birthday gift any woman can give there man. my twin daughter were both at 3.27  and 3.32 am August 11th 2016 and they are the most beautiful little things i have ever seen. Mother and daughters are doing fine 

Yes today is also my birthday,

Such timing! Congrats man and happy birthday!

I'm installing the Realistic Room Rental Enhanced from SRLE Base, it seems that the only current conflict mentioned in the LotD Wiki is:

Old Hroldan Inn, on a shelf beside some elves ears. If you have Realistic Room Rental Enhanced installed, it will not be in the inn, as the mod changes the whole layout of the inn. The only way to get it while using Realistic Room Rental Enhanced is to console it in.

If that's the case, personally I prefer to have the Enhanced version of RRR. Using the console to obtain that item is nothing compared with giving up on the improvements RRR make to the Inns.

I believe the only patches I need are:

• No Snow Under the Roof - Patch - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (by CJ2311/Neovalen)
  • RealisticRoomRental Enhanced - ELFX Patch (by Neovalen)
  • Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp

Am I missing anything?

Edited by edynacio

I'm installing the Realistic Room Rental Enhanced from SRLE Base, it seems that the only current conflict mentioned in the LotD Wiki is:

Old Hroldan Inn, on a shelf beside some elves ears. If you have Realistic Room Rental Enhanced installed, it will not be in the inn, as the mod changes the whole layout of the inn. The only way to get it while using Realistic Room Rental Enhanced is to console it in.

If that's the case, personally I prefer to have the Enhanced version of RRR. Using the console to obtain that item is nothing compared with giving up on the improvements RRR make to the Inns.

• No Snow Under the Roof - Patch - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (by CJ2311/Neovalen)

Am I missing anything?

You need the 3dnpc patch too

Am I missing anything?

RRR messes up a quest giver in Nightgate Inn as well.

@My earlier post...

1.) No Snow Under The Roof

---> I disabled the SRLE Base merge, and re-enabled the original mod/patches along with the cutting room floor patch. Now, you can activate the new NSUTR for whistling mine. However Spice of Life forts will be looking for NSUTR - Merged.esp. No worries, looked like at the end of LoTD they still call the newer merge that same thing.

2.) Farmhouse Chimneys

--> I disabled "----- Farmhouse Chimneys Merge" as the reinstall with LoTD added onto the name seems to have everything the merge needs so shouldn't need the old one at all.

That's it! I think...

Just posting this in-case someone asks the question or gets confused when first encountering these situations. Good luck!

First I want to say Congrats.

Now i just want to ask if someone can help me i want to remove the choice is yours from cause it's the only mod i am not using from the Legacy merged patch, but after this:

Report Masters Script (Use this Method if you have the esp plugin downloaded)

This is a very useful little script that will help find all the Form Id's for a mod if you wish to remove a particular mod from this Conflict Resolution.

1. Open TES5Edit.
  2. Select Only SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  3. Right Click SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  4. Apply Script.
  5. Select Report Masters the Click OK.
  6. In popup window chose the esp you want to remove.
  7. Then Click Apply

When i remove the 2 refrences of choice is yours and then right click to remove masters from the file, I also lose other masters like immersive horses and so on is that a problem? cause aperently there don't seem to be any refrences for does masters in patch.

In my skyrim.ini on MO, it shows this.

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

I can only assume the new Conflict resolution patch is the issue because whenever I start Skyrim with it enabled, the main menu doesn't show up ever, but when I disable it, the game loads in perfectly fine.

First I want to say Congrats.

Now i just want to ask if someone can help me i want to remove the choice is yours from cause it's the only mod i am not using from the Legacy merged patch, but after this:

Report Masters Script (Use this Method if you have the esp plugin downloaded)

This is a very useful little script that will help find all the Form Id's for a mod if you wish to remove a particular mod from this Conflict Resolution.

1. Open TES5Edit.
  2. Select Only SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  3. Right Click SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.
  4. Apply Script.
  5. Select Report Masters the Click OK.
  6. In popup window chose the esp you want to remove.
  7. Then Click Apply

When i remove the 2 refrences of choice is yours and then right click to remove masters from the file, I also lose other masters like immersive horses and so on is that a problem? cause aperently there don't seem to be any refrences for does masters in patch.

I'm not a fan of this method... You only end up removing the overrides that directly reference a formid coming from the master in question.  This does nothing for all of the overrides that may be using DATA from that master which you will also no longer need.   I've also had this method fail to find everything required to clean the master.

The way I suggest removing plugins from the CR is to uncheck the plugin, use Wrye Bash to generate a stub, check the newly generated stub and drag it above CR patch.  Load XEdit, right click CR patch, find errors...  Use the list of formid's it throws into the Messages tab to lookup the offending record in the CR Patch and remove it.

Next pop open the CR subguide... find all entries in the subguide for the plugin you're removing... look up those formids in the CR Patch and copy the correct data (USUALLY but not ALWAYS the record just to the left of the CR record) into your own CR patch.  This removes all traces of the plugin from your load order and it means as Darth updates the CR patch you don't have to keep editing it to remove the data over and over as your CR patch will handle it for you.

Now clean masters, close xedit, and delete the stub from override.

Unfortunately both methods require you to repeat the removal of hard references each time he updates the CR... I don't htink there's any way around that.  The second method though always works and makes sure you're not left with weird data for a plugin you don't use in your CR.

Finally... the fact that it removed multiple masters just means that the CR patch has changed since he first made it and no longer contains the formids that forced it to have those masters... the cleaned result is fine.

Is the WryeBash stub thing just the same as Create Dummy Masters?

Yes, that's what I was looking for.  I don't have WB in front of me so I couldn't look it up.  Thanks!

Also what I meant by usually but not always is that sometimes there may be other CR you need to do on that particular record... Maybe the entry in the CR subguie is merging 3 or 4 plugin conflicts and you're just removing one piece of that merge... You still need to do the rest of it ya know?  Also maybe the correct record is actually 2 plugins back in a stack of four and you need to forward it... still the most common situation is you just grab the one the CR patch is directly overwriting.  It should be obvious what you need to do based on what you see in xedit and what you read in the CR guide for that record.

Edited by jdsmith2816

I'm not a fan of this method... You only end up removing the overrides that directly reference a formid coming from the master in question.  This does nothing for all of the overrides that may be using DATA from that master which you will also no longer need.   I've also had this method fail to find everything required to clean the master.

The way I suggest removing plugins from the CR is to uncheck the plugin, use Wrye Bash to generate a stub, check the newly generated stub and drag it above CR patch.  Load XEdit, right click CR patch, find errors...  Use the list of formid's it throws into the Messages tab to lookup the offending record in the CR Patch and remove it.

Next pop open the CR subguide... find all entries in the subguide for the plugin you're removing... look up those formids in the CR Patch and copy the correct data (USUALLY but not ALWAYS the record just to the left of the CR record) into your own CR patch.  This removes all traces of the plugin from your load order and it means as Darth updates the CR patch you don't have to keep editing it to remove the data over and over as your CR patch will handle it for you.

Now clean masters, close xedit, and delete the stub from override.

Unfortunately both methods require you to repeat the removal of hard references each time he updates the CR... I don't htink there's any way around that.  The second method though always works and makes sure you're not left with weird data for a plugin you don't use in your CR.

Finally... the fact that it removed multiple masters just means that the CR patch has changed since he first made it and no longer contains the formids that forced it to have those masters... the cleaned result is fine.

tnx will do that right after I go through all of the merges i have to do:D