SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

A quick question about aela on the CR, I just noticed her and she has grey face on mine checked in xEdit looks like Aela is not using Bijin's record from the NPC Retextures Merged instead it uses something different which I think from ESF something like mjoll is this correct?

I just changed it but haven't test it work is calling.

So after more then 12 hours of labor an exhausted wife have gifted me the greatest birthday gift any woman can give there man. my twin daughter were both at 3.27  and 3.32 am August 11th 2016 and they are the most beautiful little things i have ever seen. Mother and daughters are doing fine 

Yes today is also my birthday,

So after more then 12 hours of labor an exhausted wife have gifted me the greatest birthday gift any woman can give there man. my twin daughter were both at 3.27  and 3.32 am August 11th 2016 and they are the most beautiful little things i have ever seen. Mother and daughters are doing fine 

It doesn't get any better than that!  Huge congrats to you and Lexy, and happy birthday as well!  Although sad to say you probably won't be celebrating your birthday for the foreseeable future... the twins just took it over ;)

So after more then 12 hours of labor an exhausted wife have gifted me the greatest birthday gift any woman can give there man. my twin daughter were both at 3.27 and 3.32 am August 11th 2016 and they are the most beautiful little things i have ever seen. Mother and daughters are doing fine

Fantastic, Darth! :-)

What an amazing birthday gift. Glad to hear Lexy and the twins are fine. Congratulations again, and happy birthday to you AND your daughters.

Cheers!

Grats, man! Woo hoo!

Happy birthday and to your dauthers. All the health in the world!

A quick question about aela on the CR, I just noticed her and she has grey face on mine checked in xEdit looks like Aela is not using Bijin's record from the NPC Retextures Merged instead it uses something different which I think from ESF something like mjoll is this correct?

I just changed it but haven't test it work is calling.

Aela is using record from the NPC retextures merge and forwards from ESF companions only stats,perks,items,combat style... nothing that modifies appearence. 

Make sure you are using the latest CR and try a new game and check if you still have this bug on her

Aela is using record from the NPC retextures merge and forwards from ESF companions only stats,perks,items,combat style... nothing that modifies appearence. 

Make sure you are using the latest CR and try a new game and check if you still have this bug on her

I did try a new game, the 1st one she had grey face bug, the 2nd after I forwarded the head parts from NPC Retextures Merged into ASIS just to do a test here is the result

https://imgur.com/a/8BUxU

Here is the xEdit screenshot using the 1.10 CR

https://imgur.com/TqydkU6

Before I forwarded the Head Parts records from NPC Retexture Merged, ASIS uses the one from CR itself even after I rerun ASIS.

wow, so cool!  congrats to you both, and happy birthday, and very good to hear everybody's well and happy!

For anyone who didn't just experience the miracle of birth (as you as no doubt busy!) lol...

Is it easier to just disable all the merges from SRLE Base and activate all the original ESPs again? In the guide it'll ask to disable a single mod included in a merge (IE No Snow Under the Roof - Patch - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced (by CJ2311/Neovalen))

Or a new patch will rely on on an ESP name that is now merged... (IE Whistling Mine - No Snow Under the Roof looking for no_snow_under_the_roof.esp when we only have NSUTR - Merged.esp at that point)

Just looking to see the easiest way to handle this as I go along, thank-you for your excellent assistance! ;)

Edited by Whiskey990