SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

My Relinker appears to be hanging when it comes to copying the loose files. I am using Relinker 40 and whenver it reaches that point it just stops there at either 0.0% or 50%.

Should I just leave it to carry on or is something wrong?

Edited by hazelwolf

The only problem i have is that, i crash but not all the time near to whiterun and i dont know how to fix this problem... Crash fix tell me :

07 Jun 10:08:49 Game has crashed with exception address 0x4AEF0C!

Crash info:
2018_06_07_10-54-47 - 4AEF0C: V(1); EAX(18A56); EBX(0); ECX(12E32D4); EDX(0); ESI(3DFD12A0); EDI(342783F8); EBP(0); ESP(2D41F1E0); STACK(50D7AC 5EA49E D56B66 5E9523 5E97EF 56FB13 570574 573E3C 574016 574D37 10598CC A4AF84 57559B 1000001 E18D36 5E96AD 63F929 63FB15 E34B82 640280 63F6D1 63F6D1 63E803 63E96B C307A6 C329B1);
Edited by zangdar72

Dunno... Maybe loot keeps them in its metadata records? Better remove them there, too, if that's what you need to do.

Well, the problem is that I try to remove those records on LOOT but they reappear.

to be honest, it doesn't strictly matter as you're creating a new merge and Merge Plugins doesn't forward bash tags anyway.

Nice! Thank you!

Is there a way to edit the patches with the Arthmoor Villages as masters to accommodate the new merged version he's done?

Inigo and 3DNPC patches need to point to the correct records in the new merged file and the BFT patch doesn't need the masters at all (I double-checked for references and it had no reference whatsoever to either Darkwater Crossing or Kynesgrove, so I simply removed the masters in xEdit. Apparently, the new merge already includes all of the forwards in the USLEEP patch so that should no longer be necessary. Haven't checked Farmhouse Chimneys, NSUTR or Snazzy patches yet...

Edited by godescalcus

Inigo and 3DNPC patches need to point to the correct records in the new merged file and the BFT patch doesn't need the masters at all (I double-checked for references and it had no reference whatsoever to either Darkwater Crossing or Kynesgrove, so I simply removed the masters in xEdit. 

I was fiddling around trying to do that last night. I managed to add the All-in-one esp as a master but couldn't remove the individual villages. All the guides I found online gave conflicting information or weren't giving me the results I wanted.

I don't suppose you could step me through it?  

I was fiddling around trying to do that last night. I managed to add the All-in-one esp as a master but couldn't remove the individual villages. All the guides I found online gave conflicting information or weren't giving me the results I wanted.

I don't suppose you could step me through it?  

Not as straightforward as it would seem - I'm trying to retrace things because I no longer have the individual patches installed. Open both files in xEdit, along with the new merged village file (you need to install the old masters, too). In Inigo's patch and 3dNPC's patch you find the placed NPC's 00019932, 0001B08D and 0001B084, in each you need to drag the top cell from the merged Arthmoor plugin to the patch, replacing the one from the individual villages. Do the same with XLRL - Location Reference. It will ask you to add the merge as a master to the patch the first time you do it. When you've done it, you'll still have the old cell records from the individual villages (but now with no children) on the patch files, that's why you can't clean the masters. They're just ITM's that you can clean automatically or individually - just remove them. After that, clean masters and you're ok. The USLEEP patch seems to not be needed and the BFT patch you can simply clean masters as it doesn't really contain references to those plugins. To clean masters, right click the plugin on the left list in xEdit and choose "clean masters". Check the File Header to make sure they're removed, save and exit.

by any chance have you guys used the Report Master to find all the Records linked to Arthmoor's Village mods in the CR?

Not yet Lexy, will be getting there as soon as I'm done with NSUTR.

Just went through Farmhouse Chimneys. In FarmhouseChimneysHellarchenCreek.esp I dragged the XLCN Location values from the new merge to the patch, cleaned masters. In FamrhoseChimneysArthmoorVillagesMerged.esp there are no references to the individual village master plugins, so I assume it's safe to clean masters (just to keep it clean, I added Arthmoor's new merge as a "soft" master in xEdit).

Here's a link to the patches I've updated so far, if you want to check if they're ok: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fxOXoF_6u_CpKFkboBLX5f2-GnAfE37m?usp=sharing

NSUTR Patches to the new arthville merge: need to find in the new merge plugin the records that place the snow statics affected by the patch, then change the vanilla statics to Prometheus statics, remove the records that override the individual village esp's, clean masters.

Now, to test if all of this crap actually worked ;)

Edited by godescalcus