SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi there.

I followed the guide but i got some serious performance issues in game.. The fps drop as low as 10 (stable) with apparently no reasons.

Like in the cell with the Mara statue right at the start after creating a character. I wait like 2 or 3mn to let all the mods initialize themself and all of a sudden I drop to 10 from 100+fps (i deactivated vsync everywhere for testing purpose)

My computer specs :

w10 x64

i5-4670k@3.6GHz

GTX980

12GB ram

The game and mods are on a SSD

I did the performance tweak near the end too but to no avail :(

I should be ok to run at at least 30/40fps even in complex zone so if someone have some possibles workaround :)

i'll try to overclock my cpu to 4Ghz but i doubt it'll bring more than a few fps

Edited by Harlockin

Updated patch for Snazzy - Immersive College of Winterhold. The new version 5.0 of ICOW does no longer contain weather (Region) definitions, so I removed them (as they were broken) in the patch.

May I ask, are you planning on hosting these fixed patches?

I have a temporary link a few posts back. Mind that these are all still untested.

Derp. Can't believe I missed that. I've put together some temporary files for them. Can't actually find where the Helarchen Creek NSUTR patch is supposed to go, though.

Derp. Can't believe I missed that. I've put together some temporary files for them. Can't actually find where the Helarchen Creek NSUTR patch is supposed to go, though.

It was a recent addition and never made it into the guide. I just merge it into the NSUTR merge, before or after Whistling Mine NSUTR patch.

Hello, did I mess something in my install possibly? The issue Im having is that female npcs are nude under their armor. As in leather armor I can see their nipples on the left breast and skirt like armor (again leather armor for instance) the women are going commando and would prefer to fix this issue if possible. My thinking is that if no one else has noticed this then its definitely a miss install of some sort.

Hello, did I mess something in my install possibly? The issue Im having is that female npcs are nude under their armor. As in leather armor I can see their nipples on the left breast and skirt like armor (again leather armor for instance) the women are going commando and would prefer to fix this issue if possible. My thinking is that if no one else has noticed this then its definitely a miss install of some sort.

the body we use is nude if you don't like that select the never nude version of UNPB Blessed

Hey guys, forgive me for any nistakes as im on mobile. Is this where i would ask for help with installing SRLE Ex LOTD? I not i apologize again and ask to be pointed there.

Ive booted up Skyrim twice now on a fresh install of this guide and both times had a CTD. The first during the title sequence if a vanilla game start, the second while customizing my character in the LAL start room.

Are there any steps i can take to narrow down what might be goingn wrong? Or anything i can do to help you guys help me?

Thanks for any responses.

This may be a bit of a daft question but does Relinker need the original mod esp's to also be activated after merging? I just cannot get Relinker to work and it keeps throwing up a "Class 'ValueError'>: invalid literal for int<> with base 16: b'' message. Isolating each mod and running it keeps throwing up the same error so unless every file is corrupt I cannot seem to find any answer for why it isn't working.

This may be a bit of a daft question but does Relinker need the original mod esp's to also be activated after merging? I just cannot get Relinker to work and it keeps throwing up a "Class 'ValueError'>: invalid literal for int<> with base 16: b'' message. Isolating each mod and running it keeps throwing up the same error so unless every file is corrupt I cannot seem to find any answer for why it isn't working.

Seems going through each one as I rebuild them and leaving the esp's of the source mods visible is doing it. I guess I just messed up last time.