SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thank you very much for the help until now, my friends. That Merge session is driving me nuts.
When I checked my plugins for errors while creating Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged, the following error appeared.

Checking for errors in SFCO - Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp
  WinterholdCollegeArcanaeum "The Arcanaeum" [CELL:00013810]
    CELL \ XCCM - Sky/Weather from Region -> Found a MESG reference, expected: REGN
  WinterholdCollegeSanctuary "College Sanctuary" [CELL:0D106812]
  WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F]
  WinterholdCollegeLustratorium "Lustratorium" [CELL:0D321DA0]
  WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92]
  WinterholdCollegeHallofAttainment "Hall of Attainment" [CELL:000CAB91]

Would someone help me, please?

Thank you very much for the help until now, my friends. That Merge session is driving me nuts.

When I checked my plugins for errors while creating Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged, the following error appeared.

Checking for errors in SFCO - Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp

WinterholdCollegeArcanaeum "The Arcanaeum" [CELL:00013810]

WinterholdCollegeSanctuary "College Sanctuary" [CELL:0D106812]

WinterholdCollegeHallofCountenance "Hall of Countenance" [CELL:0001380F]

WinterholdCollegeLustratorium "Lustratorium" [CELL:0D321DA0]

WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters "Arch-Mage's Quarters" [CELL:000CAB92]

WinterholdCollegeHallofAttainment "Hall of Attainment" [CELL:000CAB91]

Would someone help me, please?

Immersive College of Winterhold has been updated very recently, it could be that some formids changed and the patch no longer references them correctly. Might be worth it to either install the previous version og Immersive College, or at least check those records in xEdit against the previous version. If the errors are gone, note down the Editor Id labels of those recods in the old version, then load the newer version and try to find them, replace the broken references in the Snazzy patch with the correct ones... Don't have it at hand now for testing, but this could fix it if it's an update issue, unless those records were actually removed from the updated version. It could be that the author eliminated them for compatibility with Snazzy and you can safely delete them from the patch, that way you'll be able to merge it as well.

Immersive College of Winterhold has been updated very recently, it could be that some formids changed and the patch no longer references them correctly. Might be worth it to either install the previous version og Immersive College, or at least check those records in xEdit against the previous version. If the errors are gone, note down the Editor Id labels of those recods in the old version, then load the newer version and try to find them, replace the broken references in the Snazzy patch with the correct ones... Don't have it at hand now for testing, but this could fix it if it's an update issue, unless those records were actually removed from the updated version. It could be that the author eliminated them for compatibility with Snazzy and you can safely delete them from the patch, that way you'll be able to merge it as well.

Hi Godescalcus! Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately there's not a link to an older version of this mod and I don't know what to do to solve that issue. lol

Thank you anyway.

Ok, so here we go again.

After creating Trees and Flora Merged should I keep the mods that I've merged ticked on the left pane?
I am asking that because the instructions say that I should just cut and paste the esps from those mods to the new folder and there are some other folders that were left behind during that process.

Edited by denba666

This is an example where a new folder (ie mod) is created then merged. The new one that is created with the esps can be deactivated but the mods where they pulled the esps remain active unless there are no assets left in it (if it only has the esp to begin with).

Edited by mcshame

This is an example where a new folder (ie mod) is created then merged. The new one that is created with the esps can be deactivated but the mods where they pulled the esps remain active unless there are no assets left in it (if it only has the esp to begin with).

Nice! So I did the right thing! Almost there.

I am cold sweating because I didn't test my game during a considerable time. lol

Let's hope for the best!

Thank you all! Sorry If I'm being inconvenient, I've never used merged plugins so I'm really confused even after watching some tutorial videos about it.

Is there a way we are supposed to be able to see the mods that aren't playing nice?

For instance, I have the created the Heads Up Display Merged patch properly, but when I go into the game, after mcm finishes loading everything, (out of the different HUD related menues) I only see immersive hud- I don't see the a matter of time clock widget or equipment hud menus;

Several other merged mods aren't working properly either. I double checked the merge and the merges all came back as working fine, etc. 

Another issue I get is that every time I try to load a save it forgets my settings; I create a new game, make my character, set the menus up, and then start another life. Then for good measure I save, and then reload- but when I reload it either hangs, sends me to the Sleeping Giant inn naked and bald, or just CTD's. 

Is there any tool or function which could help me better understand why this is happening?

Also, sorry if I'm asking the same thing twice.

Ok that will be one I need to look at when I get time over the coming long weekend. Temp fix for now is to remove the Immersive College of Winterhold Patch.esp from the Snazzy Merge till I get a closer look.

As a note, I loaded up the plugin in TES5Edit and removed those references. It seems to work, but I admit I haven't gone to the CoW yet. Its not crashing though, so that is a plus.

On a different note, the Alchemy Table in the Solitude Alchemy shop is missing in my game. The object is there and I can interact with it but the visuals are missing (i.e. its invisible).

I need help please. how to add these tags in the column ? (Actors.ACBS, Actores.AIData etc) for immersive horse ? I downloading the esp with tags, but each time these tags are removed ..

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/368839483346386958/454026878261526538/Sans_titre.png

That screenshot must have be blocked. Anyway, to add tags load Wrye Bash from MO, click (highlight) the mod you want to add tags to, then right-click on the lower-right rectangle that reads "Bash Tags", that will bring a drop-down list of bash tags that you can activate or deactivate at will.

That screenshot must have be blocked. Anyway, to add tags load Wrye Bash from MO, click (highlight) the mod you want to add tags to, then right-click on the lower-right rectangle that reads "Bash Tags", that will bring a drop-down list of bash tags that you can activate or deactivate at will.

I know how to add tags, except that here the tags are not present ...

https://imgur.com/a/g6rig2T

g6rig2T

Edited by zangdar72

I know how to add tags, except that here the tags are not present ...

https://imgur.com/a/g6rig2T

g6rig2T

I'm puzzled as well. You might want to ask the WB devs at afkmods: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/topic/4966-wrye-bash-all-games/

If you do, mention the version you're using. Could be that those tags were removed for some reason in that version or that they were dropped altogether.

Edited by godescalcus