SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi, I have a problem with certain light sources, it is very lit far off as closely. Nevertheless I marked as in the guide for dyndolod. Anybody has already had this problem? With Rudy or vivid enb it is the same problem :(

https://imgur.com/a/r7AxH

that looks OK to me don't forget Light don't turn off the basically constantly on all the time no matter the time of day.

Removing the VMAD resulted in a flawless merge. Thanks for the help

glad it worked and yo got it sorted.

Alright I'm back with another issue. I was doing a basic stability test by playing through the beginning (Riverwood - Bleak Falls - Whiterun - Kill Dragon) and I noticed that every time I killed an enemy their corpse would flip mid air before the teleport into the ground with only their legs sticking out. At first I assumed it was just some problem with animations or realistic force before I noticed that even pre placed bodies like the skeleton next to the chest at the bottom of the waterfall in Bleak Falls is in a similar position, upper body in the floor and only legs sticking up.

I'm wondering if anyone can come up with a solution. I've rerun FNIS and I'll probably see if anything is overwriting the creature skeletons.

Alright I'm back with another issue. I was doing a basic stability test by playing through the beginning (Riverwood - Bleak Falls - Whiterun - Kill Dragon) and I noticed that every time I killed an enemy their corpse would flip mid air before the teleport into the ground with only their legs sticking out. At first I assumed it was just some problem with animations or realistic force before I noticed that even pre placed bodies like the skeleton next to the chest at the bottom of the waterfall in Bleak Falls is in a similar position, upper body in the floor and only legs sticking up.

I'm wondering if anyone can come up with a solution. I've rerun FNIS and I'll probably see if anything is overwriting the creature skeletons.

Now I'm just confused, loaded back to an earlier save and reran fnis. Looks to be working now but I'm still confused. If it was caused by FNIS/Animations why would pre placed dead bodies be effected as well?

Now I'm just confused, loaded back to an earlier save and reran fnis. Looks to be working now but I'm still confused. If it was caused by FNIS/Animations why would pre placed dead bodies be effected as well?

Alright, everything works outside in the world. I can spawn a draugr outdoors and kill him and he will ragdoll like normal. If i do the same inside bleak falls the problem repeats. Honestly not sure what to do.

Kind of run into a problem, I've searched online everywhere and have not been able to find anyone with a similar problem or solution. But, when I go to Helgen after starting a new game with alternate start, Alduin does not fly off like he is supposed to when approaching the fort. Instead, I can enter the Helgen gates, and Alduin is just frozen in place on the ground. He does not move whatsoever. It seems he is frozen in place where he normally takes off from when approaching Helgen after starting elsewhere with Alternate Start. Everything else in my game seems fine. I have absolutely no idea what could be causing this or what to do...

Btw, it seems the quest still triggers, "Investigate Helgen" etc, when approaching. Alduin just stays frozen on the ground though. I'm ok if this is just a one off instance and doesn't affect anything else. Just got a feeling its a bad sign of potential future problems in the game...

Edited by ShawnimusMaximus

Kind of run into a problem, I've searched online everywhere and have not been able to find anyone with a similar problem or solution. But, when I go to Helgen after starting a new game with alternate start, Alduin does not fly off like he is supposed to when approaching the fort. Instead, I can enter the Helgen gates, and Alduin is just frozen in place on the ground. He does not move whatsoever. It seems he is frozen in place where he normally takes off from when approaching Helgen after starting elsewhere with Alternate Start. Everything else in my game seems fine. I have absolutely no idea what could be causing this or what to do...

Btw, it seems the quest still triggers, "Investigate Helgen" etc, when approaching. Alduin just stays frozen on the ground though. I'm ok if this is just a one off instance and doesn't affect anything else. Just got a feeling its a bad sign of potential future problems in the game...

i have never had this problem before but I take you selected the arrive at Solitude Dock start and went straight to the museum?

i have never had this problem before but I take you selected the arrive at Solitude Dock start and went straight to the museum?

No, the first time I noticed it, I chose the "I own property in Whiterun option" when I had started the game, I still have yet to even see the museum. The last few times I've tested it though, I've been choosing the "I'm a patron at a local inn (Riverwood)", because its the closest one to Helgen I know of, that way I can run there fast to test if it's still doing it. I don't get it, on the Whiterun save I had been playing, everything seemed to be working perfectly for a couple days until I thought I'd go check Helgen out and noticed this...

I can't seem to find a single other instance online of this happening to anyone. I'm at a total loss of what a possible cause could be.

No, the first time I noticed it, I chose the "I own property in Whiterun option" when I had started the game, I still have yet to even see the museum. The last few times I've tested it though, I've been choosing the "I'm a patron at a local inn (Riverwood)", because its the closest one to Helgen I know of, that way I can run there fast to test if it's still doing it. I don't get it, on the Whiterun save I had been playing, everything seemed to be working perfectly for a couple days until I thought I'd go check Helgen out and noticed this...

I can't seem to find a single other instance online of this happening to anyone. I'm at a total loss of what a possible cause could be.

One more thing you did keep alternate start packed in the BSA? if you did than best to consult Arthmoor. If it is unpack I suggest repack it retry and if you're still having issues consult Arthmoor.

One more thing you did keep alternate start packed in the BSA? if you did than best to consult Arthmoor. If it is unpack I suggest repack it retry and if you're still having issues consult Arthmoor.

Ok, I think I fixed it, srry. Somehow my install of FNIS creatures must have went haywire. I decided to de-install creatures from the FNIS menu for the hell of it to see if it helped, uninstalled creatures pack from MO, reinstalled, and ran generate for FNIS afterwords. Thank god, but I think I managed to fix it. I think ALL of my creatures got stuck in a Tpose at some point for some reason, but Alduin was the only one I was noticing I guess. I KNEW the forest seemed unusually tame the last couple days, lol. Guess I didn't notice at first since it didn't seem to be affecting "all" of the enemies..

I know the guide says to do the merges at the end of the guide, but I have 264 plugins at "Vanilla Item Retextures and Tweaks" so that I cannot see if Skyrim will run. Too many plugins.

Well to be honest I actually do merge as I go along we only say to do it at the end cos there are merges that require masters that haven't been installed yet. now this guide have a extensive tested so you can either just carry on until the end then do the merges or do them as you go along the choice is yours.