SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So I'm going through the LOOT section at the end of the guide, and on the idiot check, it says,

SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures - Conflict Resolution.esp - Load After SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict

I see the SRLE Extended LOTD - NPC Retextures Merged.esp, but I didn't see anywhere in the guide where it said to download the Conflict Resolution.esp for the NPC Retextures. I see it on the Nexus page, so no big deal if I need to download it. Just wanted to check...

it's at the bottom of the NPC Retexture section right after the NPC merge

My god this mod pack is amazing and thank you for all the work you put into it. My wife and i and both really enjoying it.

I am having an issue with an item called Sand's Torch found in Stillborn Cavern. When i equip or unequip it it stops my char from moving, and sometimes even teleports me to where i entered the cell. As far as i can tell its due to some animation tied to either all torches or Sand's in particular, as i have found if i am airborn when i use it i never have issues. I asked icecream over at LOTD and he says the torch has no animations tied to it so wondering if someone else has a similar issue from here. I followed the guide exactly except for the optional Frostfall and stuff.

sands torch was causing me issues as well every time I equipped it, but not the issues you describe. I just stored it away, not worth the headache.

Hi there, I want to thank you for this awesome guide. I don't know how much time and dedication went into it. I'm very glad that you work that hard so that we can simply "use" that guide and have fun with this game without having to figure everything out alone. But sadly I have one problem: I have a the bug with the infinite loadingscreen, but only after using Wyre Bash to form the bashed patch. I've gone through the guide back in december but i had that problem. So i went through it from scratch and figured out that it was the bashed patch, so i did everything but didn't build the patch and it worked. I played the game and enjoyed it very much but there were seemingly random ctd's. There were only a few but they seemed to increased. So I decided to update to the current version (I've used the version from 05.01 before) and I tried the bashed patch again, but I'm stuck in the infinite loadingscreen again. I would appreciate if you could help me. Thank you in advance and for all you have done with that guide.

Thavron

Hi there, I want to thank you for this awesome guide. I don't know how much time and dedication went into it. I'm very glad that you work that hard so that we can simply "use" that guide and have fun with this game without having to figure everything out alone. But sadly I have one problem: I have a the bug with the infinite loadingscreen, but only after using Wyre Bash to form the bashed patch. I've gone through the guide back in december but i had that problem. So i went through it from scratch and figured out that it was the bashed patch, so i did everything but didn't build the patch and it worked. I played the game and enjoyed it very much but there were seemingly random ctd's. There were only a few but they seemed to increased. So I decided to update to the current version (I've used the version from 05.01 before) and I tried the bashed patch again, but I'm stuck in the infinite loadingscreen again. I would appreciate if you could help me. Thank you in advance and for all you have done with that guide.

Thavron

Can I ask what version of Wrye Bash are you Using?

Hey! I'm starting merging mods now, I got this small problem that I'm not sure how to fix when I Merge the mods for Animals Merged.esp I get this error when merging 

Building merge: --- Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD
Maximum load order reached!  Can't create file Animals Merged.esp
Failed to merge --- Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD, Couldn't assign plugin file

All done!

Hey! I'm starting merging mods now, I got this small problem that I'm not sure how to fix when I Merge the mods for Animals Merged.esp I get this error when merging 

Failed to merge --- Animals Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD, Couldn't assign plugin file

All done!

If you are at the 255 mod limit, merge plugins cannot complete.  This simple solution to this problem is to simply deactivate a number of mods that are not going to be masters to the merge in question, build your merge  and then reactivate the ones you deactivated to make room afterwards.

• +1 1

Has anyone else had a problem with the vampire eyes installed by the Eyes of Beaty Mod in this guide? For some reason, all the other npcs vamp eyes are fine, the cool looking red eyes they're supposed to be. But for some reason, anytime I play the Playercharacter as a vamp, I get bright blue, almost white eyes. I looked into the texture files of the EoB Dawnguard update, and it appears there are two vamp textures, a blue one and a red one. Apparently, the blue vamp eyes are SUPPOSED to be for Serana. However, Serana still has red eyes, which I actually prefer... but every character I play as a vamp is stuck with these lame white/blue textures. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this intentional? The blue ones in the file are marked eyevampire_01.dds, and the red ones eyevampire_02.dds....

Edited by ShawnimusMaximus

All done!

If you are at the 255 mod limit, merge plugins cannot complete.  This simple solution to this problem is to simply deactivate a number of mods that are not going to be masters to the merge in question, build your merge  and then reactivate the ones you deactivated to make room afterwards.

you can do that what I do I create a new profile for each merge and only activate the required mods to do that merge. Yes this is a slighter longer process but easier in the long run.

Has anyone else had a problem with the vampire eyes installed by the Eyes of Beaty Mod in this guide? For some reason, all the other npcs vamp eyes are fine, the cool looking red eyes they're supposed to be. But for some reason, anytime I play the Playercharacter as a vamp, I get bright blue, almost white eyes. I looked into the texture files of the EoB Dawnguard update, and it appears there are two vamp textures, a blue one and a red one. Apparently, the blue vamp eyes are SUPPOSED to be for Serana. However, Serana still has red eyes, which I actually prefer... but every character I play as a vamp is stuck with these lame white/blue textures. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this intentional? The blue ones in the file are marked eyevampire_01.dds, and the red ones eyevampire_02.dds....

not played and Vampire in ages so not sure you might of gone wrong when you installed the eyes of beauty? FYI Serna's eyes are actually covered by Sernaholic that is why they are red.

• +1 1

you can do that what I do I create a new profile for each merge and only activate the required mods to do that merge. Yes this is a slighter longer process but easier in the long run.

Even easier. When you're doing a merge, don't load every single esp/esm. Move the one's you're merging to the end of your load order. Then when the list of esps and esms pops up, just deselect all of them, and then just select the ones you're going to merge. Any other esps etc that are required masters will show up as red italics. All you need to do is select them as well, then do your merge. Should not be an issue after that.

• +1 1

not played and Vampire in ages so not sure you might of gone wrong when you installed the eyes of beauty? FYI Serna's eyes are actually covered by Sernaholic that is why they are red.

Aaah, yeah. I forgot about Seranaholic, that explains why hers are red as well. Which is good, like I said, I prefer the red eyes. Got a solution for the Eyes of Beauty problem though, found a few posts where the mod author was talking about how the blue vamp eyes he put in for Serana in the EoB Dawnguard update, are sometimes showing up on the player instead for some reason. The player is supposed to use his eyevamp_02.nif(red one), but I guess it's getting switched with the eyevamp_01.nif(blue one) on rare occasions, for seemingly no reason. It was an easy fix though, just deleted the blue eyevamp.nif, copied the red one one, and replaced the blue one with the copy. Seeing as there's no use for his blue/white vamp eyes for Serana anyway, since it's replaced by Seranaholic like you said...

Edited by ShawnimusMaximus

So question as i am new to UNP body type (alway used CBBE) I want to add different armors like example Hunting Grounds Outfit, but i need a conversion as its only for base UNP body. So to get a base UNP to work with UNPB i need to download the UUNP conversion and then run bodyslide? Am i understanding that correctly?

Also if that is correct can that be merged with other armor mods? Would i merge before or after bodyslide or does it not matter?

Also also, i really want to use a camera mod like Joy of Perspective or Enhanced Camera so i can look down cause it bothers me i am not there lol. Has anyone added that to this guide if so which and how did it go?

Edited by Ser_Dakota