SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I thought her interactions with Inigo were great at first and she is very well done but now she's just repetitive and annoying as hell.  As far as I can tell you can't even dismiss her.  If I have to listen to her complain about finding her book, going to dawnstar or having the same conversation with Inigo over and over and over again one more time I might have to remove her essential status.  Of course, I quickly feel that way with most of the custom followers.  Maybe I'm just not a people person.   ::D:

I'm fairly certain Vilja is not a people.. :P

Vilja has an option to significantly reduce the frquency that she speaks.  Select that and be happy.  :)

Believe me, I've tried.  Setting it to 10 minutes just seemed to make her talk even more.  The best thing about Vilja, at least, are the bottomless bags she carries with her.  My other followers seem to become overencumbered real quick but she could carry all of Skyrim if I wanted her to.

To be honest, Vilja is an excellent mod and I know the mod author put in a lot of work getting this mod to the stage it is in now. It's just kind of sad that follower mods (including Serana) in this line become repetitive over time.

You merged the 2 together ? xpmse and realistic ragdoll ?

If you did that since xpmse was already at the bottom of realistic ragdoll it has xpmse files and so your fix is unrelated.

HEre in the misc merge it's only the realistic ragdoll files that overwrites xpmse alone.

No not those 2, the realistic ragdoll and no spinning on death

So i moved the xpmse folder in the left panel after the misc merge and everything seems fine now. i used the ship start a solitude and went straight for the gallery. so the hot springs... if i stand above them, i use the hand warming animations like i would a fire, and gain warmth from them, but if i jump in, it tells me that the water is freezing and my warmth drops.

also is the door back into solitude by the hot springs supposed to be this ugly??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yf3jcam7j9u4dm/ScreenShot9.bmp?dl=0

Alright another issue to fix, and this one is my fault.

In the FNIS_PCEA2 folder every folder should be removed BUT "1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations" and "X1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations_EquipOnly" else we lose the equip and unequip animations in the back, as well as the proper running animation from realistic project animation (at least for me I didn't have it)

FNIS didn't generate at least 130 animations for me because of this little mistake.

Thanks for the responses on Vilja. I hadn't considered her annoying before but I could see that. Maybe I'll just leave her out, seems like there are some good companion mods included.

I'll probably remove Vigor, the bandages are what really turn me off from it.

You actually don't really need to use bandages anymore cos healing spells (personally i think it should only work on with the close wound spell) and if you health is 90+ your injuries are health automatically.

Alright another issue to fix, and this one is my fault.

In the FNIS_PCEA2 folder every folder should be removed BUT "1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations" and "X1Bergzore_ImmersiveAnimations_EquipOnly" else we lose the equip and unequip animations in the back, as well as the proper running animation from realistic project animation (at least for me I didn't have it)

FNIS didn't generate at least 130 animations for me because of this little mistake.

i'll fix that.

I don't like playing as mages which at first meant that vigor injuries kind of sucked to deal with (bandages etc), but I'm super intrigued by CACO's bombs so I ended up getting physician, and the poultices you can make with that perk will heal you over time to full. Additionally, I disabled the rest prevention in Vigor so I could sleep which, combined with using health regen % food from CACO (cooked potatoes) means you heal to full if you can just escape and rest.

Honestly though I kind of think wildcat's injury system is better as long as it's combined with no base health regen. 

Going to 3rd or 4th the Vilja being technically good but annoying on a personal level. FWIW I uninstalled all the special followers except Inigo and Sofia and then installed Garm the husky because at least he shuts up. Sofia is only there because of the merged patches lmao.

By the way v16 of legacy really fleshed out the starting quest from LAL, I highly recommend beginning your new game in Solitude.

Edit: incidentally, this mod package is quite excellent so far with v16, I'm blown away by the work you guys did putting it together. I added Hunterborn (+ patches), SWIFT and a few other choice mods and I will never go back, except MAYBE if Last Seed is the second coming, or if Organic Factions or OSA revolutionize Skyrim like their mod authors are promising. I will say I feel like a complete jackass diving face first into fish pools though, so maybe Fishing in Skyrim gonna go into my load order. Anyway, cheers and thanks for the hard work!

Edited by Jimmayus

Not sure if we need this or if it is already covered in the CR, but this patch for Undeath and Imperious just came out. Also an Undeath / Imperious / Disparity version.

Undeath Imperious Liches

Found it on Reddit. Author mentions it is the first thing he has released on Nexus, so he asks everyone to please let him know if there are any bugs. But he says he has tested it pretty thoroughly and he doesn't think there are any.

No it is not covered by the CR I have downloaded it and looked at but I am unable to properly test since I don't have a character that high enough to test.

What we could do is thrown in and we all can test it out for him?

Edited by Darth_mathias

So i moved the xpmse folder in the left panel after the misc merge and everything seems fine now. i used the ship start a solitude and went straight for the gallery. so the hot springs... if i stand above them, i use the hand warming animations like i would a fire, and gain warmth from them, but if i jump in, it tells me that the water is freezing and my warmth drops.

also is the door back into solitude by the hot springs supposed to be this ugly??

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yf3jcam7j9u4dm/ScreenShot9.bmp?dl=0

I have moved my Miscellaneous Merge up the left pane to be after Realistic Ragdolls and Force thus XMP withh no overwrite it.

sound like the hot springs may need a patch with Frostfall.

also don't think the is supose to be like that there probably of conflict with the landscape and environment merge that i need to sort out in the CR.

No it is not covered by the CR I have downloaded it and looked at but I am unable to properly test since I don't have a character that high enough to test.

What we could do is thrown in and we all can test it out for him?

Might as well, IMO. A patch is better than no patch, and the author did say he tested it himself. He's just naturally a bit cautious because it is his first thing on Nexus. :-)