SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well that is just a pain in the butt made all the way to Serana after a long fight just as i was about to talk with her and I shift into a werewolf then after the transformation CTD oh and course i didn't save Doh.

Anyway I any shifting a little too much for a liking having shifted every night since installing MTSE think I might switch to the "Warg" Preset instead of the default "Skinwalker" one.

Well that is just a pain in the butt made all the way to Serana after a long fight just as i was about to talk with her and I shift into a werewolf then after the transformation CTD oh and course i didn't save Doh.

Anyway I any shifting a little too much for a liking having shifted every night since installing MTSE think I might switch to the "Warg" Preset instead of the default "Skinwalker" one.

Hey Lexy, maybe try memoryalignment in crash fixes as well as enabling memory blocks and putting them at 2048mb (if you have over enough ram), didn't have a ctd since.

Oh and please let me know if you can enter the castle

Hey Lexy, maybe try memoryalignment in crash fixes as well as enabling memory blocks and putting them at 2048mb (if you have over enough ram), didn't have a ctd since.

Oh and please let me know if you can enter the castle

I might give that a try and I will if a ever manage to get there. No the Serana is in my party the rest of my follower (namely Sofia and Inigo) are constantly fighting Serana she keep conjuring a Gargoyle which in turn argo then during fights and so the attack Serana (Not sure if it a good are bad thing they can't be killed at the moment).

Something i've noticed is that on a new game with the full guide installed, any NPC vampires not covered by the NPC mods have the grey face bug.

I checked this with hert and hern and they both have it.

Turns out the problem is disparity which has bugged race records that change the headparts for some vampire races, different from USLEEP.

There's a thread on the disparity bug reports section that better explains this.

Its also carried over into the CR.

Something i've noticed is that on a new game with the full guide installed, any NPC vampires not covered by the NPC mods have the grey face bug.

Turns out the problem is disparity which has bugged race records that change the headparts for some vampire races, different from USLEEP.

There's a thread on the disparity bug reports section that better explains this.

OK thanks if i am reading this correctly what I need to do is copy across the TINT Assets from ULSEEP to the CR for vampires?

do me a favour grab the latest TESTING CR v1.58.1 from my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/88e4dlz2gnlpty7/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.58.1%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0 a tell if has the the grey face bug

do me a favour grab the latest TESTING CR v1.58.1 from my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/88e4dlz2gnlpty7/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.58.1%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0 a tell if has the the grey face bug

It hasn't unfortunately. I did fix it myself by moving the just the head part data for both genders, not the TINT assets, for all the vampire races from USLEEP over to the CR. Can't remember which races were affected but I know the nord vampire was one of them.

Don't know if TINT assets need to be moved over though. I only checked the nord vamps in game and then saw the same issue in tesedit for most of the others.

Edited by Irili

It hasn't unfortunately. I did fix it myself by moving the just the head part data for both genders, not the TINT assets, for all the vampire races from USLEEP over to the CR. Can't remember which races were affected but I know the nord vampire was one of them.

Don't know if TINT assets need to be moved over though. I only checked the nord vamps in game and then saw the same issue in tesedit for most of the others.

ok so it Head Parts i need to move then I'll get on that.

Edit: Try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc1583r70csuidu/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.58.2%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0 v1.58.2

This covers both Head parts and TINTS.

ok so it Head Parts i need to move then I'll get on that.

Edit: Try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/dc1583r70csuidu/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.58.2%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0 v1.58.2

This covers both Head parts and TINTS.

Just checked using hert and hern again, herts working fine but hern still has the bug.

Looked at it in tesedit and i think you need to move the nord male eyes head part data over, its still the bugged one

Just checked using hert and hern again, herts working fine but hern still has the bug.

Looked at it in tesedit and i think you need to move the nord male eyes head part data over, its still the bugged one

ahh I see it now tested on new game and fix my end now:

try v1.58.3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dguaexnreugw66/SRLE%20Extended%20LOTD%20-%20CR%20Update%20for%201.58.3%20%28TESTING%29.7z?dl=0

In the merge section, under 

LANDSCAPES ENVIRONMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE

Post Installation: Remove Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp from The Ruffled Feather as it is no longer needed with this merge.

This esp is not in the mod as it was not selected in the install instruction

Select Option(s)

Moss Rocks - Legendary

CheckmarkMO.png None

Next

Edited by mcshame